Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Uh-Oh!!

When Tea becomes ill Yami has to do all of her chores.the list is endless so when he reccruits some..well...'help' things go a little hectic!

R+R!!

Chapter 1 - Uh-Oh!!

Chapter 1 - Uh-Oh!!
Tea yawned loudly before coughing violently.

'Ok what the hell?' she asked no one in particular. she jumped out of bed and ran to the mirror. The sight nearly made her faint. Her eyes were the dullest blue she had ever seen, she was sweating perfusely and her mouth was dry from coughing.

'Yami? Yami?' she tried shouting but it only came ut as a low whisper. Tears ran down her face as she ran round the house trying to keep herself steady whilst frantically trying to find Yami. Where the hel was he?
She suddenly heard voices coming from the Lounge.She ran in to see Yami and Joey dueling and Yugi laughing and cheering them on. She began to cough violently again but this time couldnt stop. This caught the attention of Yami. He looked up to see Tea standing in the doorway crouched over and breathing heavily.
He dropped all of his cards and jumped over the sofa to her.

'Tea,Tea whats wrong? what happened to you?' he asked scared at the sight of her. Tears ran down her face as she looked at Yami.

'I cant ....talk...Yami whats...going on?? i dont know ...what to do?' she choked out. Joey and Yugi looked on worriedly as they watched Yami help Tea up of the floor.

'Sssshhh...its ok' Yami soothed 'Lets get you back to bed and you will be FINE ok?' Tea nodded in response. He turned to Joey and Yugi.

'Hey Joe can you help Tea get back to bed?'

'Im on it' he replied as he jumped over the sofa and picked Tea up bridal style then began completing the task of carrying her carefully up the stairs.

'Yugi, i need you to get onto the phone to a home doctor ASAP' he ordered.

'Ok' Yugi nodded as he ran to the phone.

'shoot' Yami cursed under his breath as he ran into the kitchen to get a theomometer and a glass of water. he bounded up the stairs to see Joey laying Tea in bed again. She moaned and opened her eyes and smiled at Joey.

'Thanks' she mouthed. Joey returned the smile and made way for Yami who came rushing through.

'Here' he said opening her mouth and making her take a sip of water.

'Ow...' she grimaced in pain as the water slid uneasily down her throat. Yami then put the theomometer in her mouth and waited until it beeped.

'Ok Tea honey, you need to keep sipping this water ok? and you also need to stay in bed got it?' Yami asked simply.

'But i have ...so ....*cough cough* much work to do' she managed to croak out.

'I'll do it all ok?' Yami replied quickly unaware of how much work he had actualy agreed to do. The sound of the door and running footsteps was heard as Yugi came rushing in with a doctor.
Joey and Yugi kindly left the room to give Yami and the doctor some privacy to talk and examine Tea.

'So whats the deal?' Yami asked the man. The doctor sighed lightly in relief.

'Well she has a very bad throat infection and will need to stay in bed for the duration of the morning. But its best to keep her up and awake otherwise it will get worse. Make sure she eats and drinks lots of water. She will also need to take this cough medicine, it should clear up the infection in no time' He handed Yami the medicine.'its very bitter but she needs to take it to get better. By the end of the day she should be up and about for a bit though she is very weak at the moment'

Yami nodded. 'Thankyou very much doctor for coming out and seeing her on such short notice' Yami appreciated.
The doctor smiled 'Pleasure' he replied. He stood up and left Yami with Tea. Yami knelt donw beside Tea.

'You here that? I'm going to make you all better sweetie ok? you just rest' Tea nodded.
'What are these chores i need to do then?' he asked he quietly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joey and Yugi were dueling quietly downstairs when Yami entered the room.

'Boys...we've got some work to do' Yami smiled.

He showed them the list. Yugi fainted and Joey just gaped in awe at the endless list of things to clean, clean and clean even more!

'We're guna need some extra help' Joey sighed.

Yami picked up the phone and pressed 9 on speed-dial.

'Hello?'

'Yeh hi Ryou this is Yami is Bakura around?'

'Sure i'll just get him for you' yami waited patiently.There was a slight yelp on the other line before..

'What do you want Pharoah?' came the annoyed reply.

'Can you come round i need to talk to you please?'

'Ha what makes me think im going round YOUR house??'

'Malik will be here too'

'Im on my way' and with that Bakura slammed down the phone and ran out the house.

'Ok one down 3 to go' Yami sighed.

Yet another phone call was made to one of the most difficult people on the planet.

'Hello Kaiba coperation how can i help?' Yami rolled his eyes at the happy chirpy answer on the other line.

'Yes hello this is Yami Mouto i need to speak with Kaiba Asap' The woman disapperaed for a while before returning reluctantly.

'Im sorry Mr.Kaiba says that he dosent want to speak with you-' she was cut off by another voice in the background. 'No you stupid woman dont say that!' Kaiba yelled angrily.

Yami chuckled. 'Hello Kaiba' he teased.

'I need a new assitant....Yami what do you want?'

'Can you come round Asap please? its important?'

'why should i bother myself with your company let alont the mutts'

'Come on Kaiba, i will even allow you to duel me and let you win'

'........Jenny call the limo im going to the Moutos' and with that the line was dead.

Yami sighed happily and turned to Joey.

'Tristan and Malik are on they're way too' he smiled. 'Excellent' was Yami's reply.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

yafoolin on January 13, 2007, 8:57:34 PM

yafoolin on
yafoolinCan't wait for the next chapter

IluvAtem on January 13, 2007, 3:26:35 AM

IluvAtem on
IluvAtemyay! Yami's gonna save Tea!