Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Brain's Plan

This is a Pinky and the Brain and Foster's Home For Imaginary friends crossover. Basically, Pinky and the Brain try to take over the world with a little help from the residents of Foster's. I hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 1 - Brain's Plan

Chapter 1 - Brain's Plan
Pinky and Brain are sitting in their cage. Brain is pondering a plan for world domination and Pinky is drawing a picture of a raspberry. Suddenly Brain sits up and turns to Pinky.

Pinky: Gee Brain, what are we gonna do tonight?

Brain: Same thing we do every night Pinky, try to take over the world!

Pinky: So, whats the big plan for tonight Brain?

Brain: Guess Pinky.

Pinky: ummmmmmmmm, oh! Are we going to make rubber pants that taste like cheese?

Brain: No Pinky, we are going to take over the world using imaginary friends!

Pinky: Egad Brain brilliant! Oh wait, no, no, no.

Brain: what is it Pinky?

Pinky: Were are we gonna find imaginary friends Brain?

Brain: From a little place I found out about called Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends!

Pinky: Egad Brain, do you want to meet my imaginary friends? First of all there is Juice Bar, say hello Juice Bar, and next we have Moo and here is&

Brain: Stop it Pinky or I shall have to hurt you.

Pinky: Oh, right-o Brain!

Brain: The only problem is, how are we going to get into the house and make the imaginary friends our minions?

Pinky: Oh, I know! We can dress up as apples and then they can all eat us and then we can be stuck inside them and get into the house and then we can&

Brain: May I see that pencil you were drawing with Pinky?

Pinky: Kay

Brain: Thank you Pinky.

Pinky No pro&&&&. (Brain bashes Pinky on the head) Ha ha NARF!

Brain walks to the cage door and picks the lock with his tail and then jumps to the desk and pulls down a sheet of paper with the plan on it. Pinky follows but falls instead of jumping to the next table where Brain is and lands on an extremely hot Bunsen burner. Pinky shoots up to the sky screaming and lands headfirst in front of Brain.

Pinky: NARF! Lets do it again Brain!

Brain: Pinky, maybe we could fit the world in your head and dominate it from there, Im sure there would be plenty of space and a lot of extra room for the sun and moon.

Pinky: Egad Brain, brilliant!

Brain: Sarcasm is a foreign language to you isnt it?

Pinky: ummmmmmmmmmmmm&

Brain: Never mind. Now, here is my plan! We shall disguise ourselves as Imaginary friends by using lots of different materials. When we get into the house we will say that we are imaginary friends looking for a home. When they have taken us in, we will gather all the imaginary friends and make them all wear these goggles and caps. The goggles let us see what they see and the caps let us, control their minds.

Pinky: can we make them eat lots of ice-cream and then baloney sandwiches?

Brain: Maybe I should control their minds Pinky. Anyway, once we have them under our control, we will force them to take over the foster home and bring us all of the money from Madame Foster, Frankie Foster and Mr Herriman, the people who work at the home and we will use all of their money to buy a giant casino. Once the casino is open, it will be the greatest casino in the world! Everyone will travel far and wide to come to Brainopolis! There, everyone will play the most important game of their life, The Brain Game. The game is that they put the goggles and helmets on and they will see a virtual world, which is the game that they have to play. After they put the helmet and goggles on, they cannot take them off, the only way they can go back to the real world is by playing all the Mini games inside The Brain Game and win but, if they lose, they will become my minions! Gradually, the whole world will be my minions thanks to the help of the imaginary friends!

Pinky: But what if they win Brain?

Brain: They cant Pinky, we will programme the game so that it is impossible to win!

Pinky: Egad, brilliant Brain! So, whats for lunch?

Brain: Pinky, there is no time for lunch, we must plan our disguises as imaginary friends!

Pinky: But I have some food pellets in the fridge for our lunch, they will go to waste if they arent eaten!

Brain: Never mind that! Come Pinky we must go to the material shop!

Pinky and Brain hurry off to the material shop to buy materials for their clever disguises.

Well, that was chapter 1, chapter 2 will be coming soon, I hope you like the story so far!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Aquaberry15 on February 19, 2007, 9:18:02 PM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15Very good so far Gina, its like I'm watching an episode of the show! XD

Gee on February 19, 2007, 6:59:17 AM

Gee on
GeeYeah, I agree, you were able to become one with the charachters, so it was good an exciting to read. Will you manage to keep up this improvement? I look forward to find out in chap. 2!;D

Falconlobo on February 19, 2007, 6:45:15 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobonice start can't wait to see how this develops^^