Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Plan's Unfurled

This is a Pinky and the Brain and Foster's Home For Imaginary friends crossover. Basically, Pinky and the Brain try to take over the world with a little help from the residents of Foster's. I hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 4 - The Plan's Unfurled

Chapter 4 - The Plan's Unfurled
Pinky and Brain called their minions to the dining room for a discussion.

Brain: Now you are my minions! I want you to take all the Fosters riches and bring them to me!

Imaginary friends: Yes master!

The imaginary friends walked out of the room and came back about 10 minutes later with all the Fosters riches.

Brain: Yesssss!

Meanwhile, Frankie, Mr Herriman and Madame Foster were devastated by the attack the imaginary friends had taken on them. They all stared into the golden painted safe that had held all of their riches in until the imaginary friends attacked them.

Madame Foster: I cant believe they just came up to us and stole all of our treasure! Maybe opening a foster home for imaginary friends was a bad idea!

Frankie: Theres always a catch grandma!

Mr Herriman: Quite right miss Frances!

Meanwhile, Brain was showing Pinky the blue print of Brainopolis.

Brain: Now Pinky, I need you to take these phone numbers and phone the people. For the first phone number, I want you to ask if a builder can come down to start work on Brainopolis. The second one, I need you to ask if we can get someone to prepare all the Brain Game games, the third number, ask if they can send down a rock band or something to come and perform at Brainopolis and the last one, I need you to ask for a couple of boxes of chewing gum to be delivered to Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends.

Pinky: But why chewing gum Brain?

Brain: Because I want to chew it Pinky, what, cant a mouse chew gum when he needs it the most!?

Pinky: Gee Brain, sorry I asked!

A team of highly trained builders came down to Fosters and Brain showed them the blue print and the land where they were to build Brainopolis. A few moments later, a group of men came to make the Brain Game a casino game and to put it into the casino. Seconds later, the phone rung and they said that Earth, Wind and Fire could come and perform at the casino when it opened up and lastly, 2 boxes of chewing gum were sent to Fosters for Pinky and Brain.

Brain: I smell victory Pinky!

Pinky: No, I think thats Frankies casserole Brain.

Brain: Pinky, why would Frankie be making casserole when there are no friends to feed it to?

Pinky: Um, is that a trick question Brain?

Brain: She must be cooking for her and Madame Foster and Mr Herriman or something.

Pinky: Oh can we have some casserole Brain please can we!?

Brain: There is no time Pinky, we must continue our plot to take over the world!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Gee on February 24, 2007, 9:43:00 PM

Gee on
GeeGreat chapter, but I don't understand something: Madame Foster, Frankie and Mr. Herriman did not put on the helmets and the googles, right? Then, why they did not rebel against Brain? Or that will be the story of a next chapter?;D I can't wait to see it!

Falconlobo on February 24, 2007, 12:45:48 PM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboLOl short chapter but funny nice job