Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Brainopolis Complete!

This is a Pinky and the Brain and Foster's Home For Imaginary friends crossover. Basically, Pinky and the Brain try to take over the world with a little help from the residents of Foster's. I hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 5 - Brainopolis Complete!

Chapter 5 - Brainopolis Complete!
The imaginary friends helped to work on the casino plans with the builders whilst Brain added the money up. It came to a total of 4000000 dollars and 75 cents.

Brain: Yes!

Pinky: Egad Brain, we have enough money to open up 10 casinos!

Brain: Yes Pinky but we also have enough money to open up 1 giant casino and the best one in the world! All we have to do is get the imaginary friends to do our dirty work and then the Brainopolis will be in business!

Suddenly Bloo came up to them

Bloo: Master Brain, we have finished the flooring, please come and see and tell us if it is ok.

Pinky and Brain walked over to see what the imaginary friends and the builders had done to the flooring.

Wilt: Its a little different from your floor tiles but we all thing it looks nice.

Brain: I told you people, oh, and imaginary friends, that I wanted ceramic floor tile, not disco flooring!

Wilt: Im so sorry oh great one! Well take them off right away!

Meanwhile back at Fosters, Frankie Mr Herriman and Madame Foster were just putting up a sign outside the mansion saying for sale. Without any money, the only thing they could do was to sell the mansion and move into a flat and all get jobs until they had enough money to stop working and buy the mansion back.

Frankie: I cant believe this has happened, I wander who would do such a thing!?

Madame Foster: I dont know dearie, all I know is that this is the last time we will see the mansion in a while.

Suddenly, Mac came walking down to the mansion. He stopped dead when he saw the for sale sign outside the gate.

Mr Herriman: Yes master Mac, the imaginary friends rebelled against us and we dont have any money left, they stole it all, we dont know who did it but all we know is that the imaginary friends are evil and have run away for ever!

Mac was speechless but through a lot of shock, he managed to quietly stutter&

Mac: Bloo?

Frankie: Hes gone Mac, gone with the other imaginary friends. No one knows that they are doing, but we know it must be bad!

Mac: Bloo?

Mr Herriman: Yes master Mac, we heard you the first time but there is no point in staying here, you better get back to your house and cool off, well tell you if we find out where Bloo and the others went, we promise!

Mac walked off down the road with his eyes wider than ever stuttering the same word over and over again until he was out of sight. Many weeks past and Frankie had gotten a job in an orphanage, Madame Foster had gotten a job as a chef and Mr Herriman had gotten a job as a dishwasher. They all earned little money but they were building up on money fast since all 3 of them had jobs! Mac was still over coming his shock about his friends and he repeated Bloos name until he fell asleep every night. Bloo, Wilt, Coco, Eduardo and the other imaginary friends were all working on the casino. Brain complained about everything that went on in the casino. He complained so much that the builders quit so the imaginary friends were left to build the casino all by themselves. One night, Pinky and Brain were sitting in the dining room of their apartment chatting about what they could do to make the imaginary friends speed up the process in which they were making the casino.

Pinky: What if we give them toffee and biscuits if they speed it up!

Brain: First Pinkly, I believe its coffee and biscuits and second of all, we dont need to use bribery this time. Remember Pinky, we have the helmets and goggles! In fact, lets look through the eyes of the imaginary friends right now!

Pinky and Brain walked to a big room full of TVs which all had a sticker on them. Each sticker said the name of an imaginary friend on it. The sticker would show, which TV was which imaginary friends eyes. A big sticker said Wilt on it. Pinky and Brain looked at the screen and saw that Wilt was looking at a big pile of dirt.

Brain: Wilt must be at the dig patch digging for where the toilets will be.

They moved to the right and looked at Eduardos TV. They could see lots of ceramic tiles and wet cement everywhere.

Brain: Eduardo must be doing the flooring in the main hall.

They moved right and looked into the screen that said Coco on it. And they could see lots of brushes on the floor and paint everywhere.

Brain: Coco must be working on designing the logo for Brainopolis.

Lastly they looked at Bloos screen, which was pitch black. Brain got extremely angry when he realised Bloo must be asleep!

Brain: Pinky! Go and wake Bloo up now!!!

Pinky: Ai ai captain!

Pinky rushed off and Brain watched Bloos screen. Suddenly it burst into colour and Pinky appeared on screen. Bloo had been woken up by Pinkys singing! Weeks went by and the casino was still being built. Finally, the casino was finally built and Pinky and Brain and all the imaginary friends had a celebration! Brainopolis was open for business! But little did they know, that a young woman, an old woman and a rabbit were seeking high and low to find the imaginary friends and the leader of the betrayal!


Sorry it took so long to update ^^ Next chapter coming very soon!

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Gee on March 10, 2007, 11:40:36 PM

Gee on
GeeBrilliant chapter, I really like it, I can't wait to see the next one!;D

Falconlobo on March 10, 2007, 9:16:11 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobowow poor Frankie, Herriman, Mac, and Madame Foster those mice be going down Bloo seems almost half hypnotised^^

HINT HINT^^