Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Brain's Warning

This is a Pinky and the Brain and Foster's Home For Imaginary friends crossover. Basically, Pinky and the Brain try to take over the world with a little help from the residents of Foster's. I hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 6 - Brain's Warning

Chapter 6 - Brain's Warning
Pinky and Brain were watching Earth, Fire and Wind perform their latest song, Boogie Wonderland to see if it was ok to be performed at Brainopolis!

Earth, Wind and Fire: Dance! Boogie Wonderland!!!

Pinky: Oh bravo! Egad Brain, I think they are perfect to perform at Brainopolis!

Brain: Yes, but we need to lose the hairstyles and replace them with mice ears!

Earth, Wind and Fire: Huh?

Eduardo came walking in

Eduardo: Master Brain, the floors are done, we need you to check them to see if they are ok.

Pinky and Brain followed Eduardo until they came to a giant room with disco floor tiling.

Brain: I guess it will have to do, Brainopolis is due to open in 3 days so we have no time to waste!

Pinky: Oh Brain, please can we put an ice-cream bar in Brainopolis, please?

Brain: No Pinky! Brainopolis will have a burger stand not an ice-cream bar!

Bloo and some other imaginary friends came walking into the room a few other imaginary friends all carrying boxes filled with lights, disco balls, tables and The Brain Game consoles.

Bloo: Master Brain, we have come to set up the room, Im afraid you will have to leave.

Brain: Very well, but make sure you do it properly.

Pinky and Brain walked outside and called all the imaginary friends to a huge meeting.

Brain: Listen up my slaves, Brainopolis is due to be opened in 3 days so that means that you have to work extra fast so it will be open in time!

The imaginary friends looked at one another and then nodded their heads in reply to Brain.

Imaginary friends: yes master.

Brain: Pinky, Im putting you in charge of giving the imaginary friends jobs. Now, hurry up and then you will need to work too!

Pinky: Yes sir!

Pinky got out a list of jobs that needed doing and then set to work writing imaginary friends names down for each job. When he had finished, he read out the list.

Pinky: Right then, putting up lights and disco balls will be Coco, Omnizot, Foul Larry, Stats, New Guy and Ball-and-Chain Extreme-o-saur. Laying tables with table cloths, candles cutlery and food will be Wilt, Jackie Khones, Creaky Pete, half the Imaginary puppies, Eurotrish and Notey. Setting up The Brain Game consoles will be Eduardo, the other Imaginary puppies, Red, Half of the Imaginary Santas and half of the Bloo clones. Lastly, cleaning the floors and polishing the windows will be Bloo, the other half of the Bloo clones, the other half of the Imaginary Santas, Bendy and Berry. Ok now, get to work!!!

Imaginary friends: Yes sir!

All the imaginary friends got to work on their jobs and Pinky went to his and Brains room to tell Brain that all the imaginary friends were working hard at their obs.

Brain: Excellent, Brainopolis should be ready in 3 days time and then, we can take over the world!

Choir: Theyre dinky, theyre Pinky and the Brian, Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain!

Lol, sorry it took so long to update, Im lazy XD

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on March 30, 2007, 4:58:27 AM

Falconlobo on
FalconloboLOL Earth Fire And Wind

Earth Wind And Fire^^ i get it nic but short