Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Getting To Know You

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 3 - Getting To Know You

Chapter 3 - Getting To Know You
Masheedramon, Zashomon, Lobodramon and Wormmon all jumped into the computer and landed head first on a soft grassy patch full of flowers. When Masheedramon opened her eyes, she noticed friendly faces.

"Lupinmon, Zorromon, Wolfdramon and Okamimon, your all here! It's great to see you guys!" Masheedramon looked around and she also noticed 2 other friendly faces. 2 old friends called Grizzlymon and Punkdramon. Grizzlymon was a bear type Digimon with really long claws and stripes going down his back and Punkdramon was a part cat part rabbit type Digimon with green and blue fur and 2 tails and a pendant that said Punk on it. "It's great to see you guys too!" She said to Grizzlymon and Punkdramon. Masheedramon turned her head and she saw a group of Digimon she had never seen before standing in a group.

"These are some other Digimon with tamers but we have never met them before" Explained Lupinmon.

"You havn't met her before but this is the other Digimon that lives with me, Rebeldramon!" said Wolfdramon pointing to a purple cat type Digimon with a black chocker and a ball on the end of her tail.

"I'm Leopardmon, I’m Rebeldramon's boyfriend and I live all by myself with my tamer!" Said a leopard type Digimon with red around his eyes and a white bandana around his neck.

"I'm Vixymon, I also live with my tamer and no other Digimon!" Said an orange fox type Digimon with rabbit ears and black markings on her face and one going from her head to her tail.

"I'm Taynmon and I live with my tamer too but don't mess with me or you'll be sorry!" Exclaimed a green dinosaur type Digimon with a red collar with a yellow disc and red training bands on his arms, legs and tail.

"Hey! I'm Flamelopmon and I too live alone with my tamer!" Said a rabbit type Digimon with fire markings all over her and a burning tail and a heart marking on her cheek.

"I don't think you've met her, but this is my sister, Honeymon. She lives with me and my tamer!" Said Grizzlymon pointing to a honey bear type Digimon with red antenna and a honeycomb on her back.

"Hi!" Squealed Honeymon happily. Masheedramon also noticed a magenta cat Digimon with pink ear tufts and white bands around her wrists and her Persian tail.

"Hey sis!" Said the cat type Digimon walking up to Masheedramon. This was in fact Masheedramon's sister, Gatamon!

"It's great to meet all of you!" Called Masheedramon looking at all of her old and new friends.

"I got a message saying we have to go to Miharashi mountain where the Yokomon will greet us all and then the Digimon that sent us all that e-mail will greet us and explain the situation to us" Explained Zorromon.

"Well, lets get going then!" Said Wolfdramon excitedly. The friends then set off on yet another adventure!

 

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Aquaberry15 on March 31, 2007, 11:22:47 AM

Aquaberry15 on
Aquaberry15Great so far! ^^

Falconlobo on March 31, 2007, 8:23:14 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobonice cute start

PunkWolfGirl on March 30, 2007, 7:44:07 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlYAY!!!
Wolfdramon, Me And Rebeldramon: -Sits On Butts And Waits For The Next Chapter-