Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 26 - Wolfdramon And Okamimon Are Parents Again

This is a Digimon fic about OC Digimon and of how the defeted some of the most evil Digimon ever! It's a story of courage, friendship and bravery.  Well, I hope you enjoy it! Oh, one more thing. DIGIMON RULES!!!

Chapter 26 - Wolfdramon And Okamimon Are Parents Again

Chapter 26 - Wolfdramon And Okamimon Are Parents Again
"Hey Mendinamon, what's the big hurry?" Vixymon asked Mendinamon.

"Okamimon is giving birth to Wolfdramon's new child!" Mendinamon said with a worried look on his face.

"WHAT?!" Vixymon and Leopardmon said together.

"Don't you think Rebeldramon should be here too?" Leopardmon asked.

"I’ve searched everywhere for her but she's no where in sight o we have to get back now!" Mendinamon replied. They all landed by the cave where they had fought Darukumon and they all ran into the cave. Taynmon and Grizzlymon were guarding the door and they wouldn't let Leopardmon in!

"Sorry Leopardmon, girls only! Digimon will only give birth around female Digimon!" Taynmon explained. Leopardmon backed away and Vixymon ran through the door that Grizzlymon held open for her. When she got in, Masheedramon, Lupinmon, Zashomon, Punkdramon, Honeymon, Flamelopmon, Gatamon, Metemon, Bugsmon and Veramon were crowded around Okamimon. Vixymon pushed in to help out. It seemed like they were in there for hours especially for Wolfdramon. He was so worried but then he realised something.

"Hey, where's Rebeldramon?" He asked.

"We couldn't fin her, I’ll go and search for her now though!" Mendinamon said as he flew out of the cave and back to the scary forest. Wolfdramon sat down again. Grizzlymon put his paw on his shoulder.

"Hey, it will be ok, you will have a new son or daughter any moment now!" Grizzlymon comforted Wolfdramon.

"Thanks pal!" Wolfdramon grinned. Suddenly, 2 figures burst into the room. Everyone gasped when they saw Shadowkingmon and Rebeldramon standing paw in paw and grinning evilly at the group of Digimon.

"Rebeldramon!" Wolfdramon shouted.

"Shadowkingmon!" Leopardmon yowled.

"Ha ha ha! Now who's laughing now Leopardmon?!" Rebeldramon laughed evilly as she hit Leopardmon in his face with her static ball. Leopardmon clutched his face and scowled at Rebeldramon.

"You ran away from me!" He screamed.

"No, you ran off with Vixymon!" Rebeldramon yowled. Everyone gasped and turned towards Leopardmon.

"I thought she went off with Shadowkingmon!" Leopardmon said.

"Well she has now!" Shadowkingmon scowled. Everyone gasped even louder as Shadowkingmon and Rebeldramon jumped into the air and attacked Leopardmon. Leopardmon flew into a wall and a pile of bricks landed on his head. He lay there unconscious as Rebeldramon bit his ear. Wolvomon punched Rebeldramon lightly and knocked her off Leopardmon.

"Rebeldramon, you don't belong with Shadowkingmon, you belong here with us as a heroin!" Taynmon said. Rebeldramon got up and stared at Taynmon with confusion.

"Your just like the rest of them, worthless!" Shadowkingmon scowled as he punched Rebeldramon in her stomach. She flew down next to Leopardmon and rocks landed on her head too!

"Grrrrrr, you asked for it!" Wolfdramon howled as he threw himself at Shadowkingmon.

"Wolf Paw!" He howled as he slapped Shadowkingmon hard across the face and left him running out of the cave whimpering. Wolfdramon howled and then turned to Rebeldramon.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah, I’m fine" She said as she got up. She turned to Wolfdramon and Taynmon. "Thank you" She smiled as they both hugged her. When she heard the news of the new baby, she ran into the cave door to help. The rest of the Digimon waited for any news whilst Grizzlymon and Aquamon were treating Leopardmon. 2 hours later, Masheedramon walked out of the door and turned o Wolfdramon grinning.

"Congratulations Wolfdramon, your a father of a beautiful egg!" She beamed as Wolfdramon jumped up and ran into the room to see Okamimon lying with a stripy egg in-between her paws. She smiled when she saw Wolfdramon.

"Say hello to our new egg Wolfy!" Okamimon smiled at Wolfdramon. Wolfdramon nuzzled Okamimon and kissed her cheek and then he rubbed the egg to help keep it warm. Gatamon walked in with a cover to keep the egg warm and everyone else smiled.

 

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sharp-fang on June 25, 2007, 2:49:38 AM

sharp-fang on
sharp-fangOkay..There's something I have to tell you...Well real Digimon don't have kids....Digimon eggs are created from Digital Data and that's how Digimon are born,but with OC's I guess you can make anything happen!^^

PunkWolfGirl on June 26, 2007, 3:24:51 AM

PunkWolfGirl on
PunkWolfGirlYeah I sorta quaestioned this a few times before but then it hit me! Maybe all of the bred digimon such as Okamimon. Lobodramon etc. Were Maybe Created By Mixing Both Digimon's DNA... Lol I Also Questioned That... Digimon Don't Have Genders... So Why Do Ours Have Boyfriends And Girlfriends That Look Like The Opposite Gender? Lol Ah Well.

ginathehedgehog on June 25, 2007, 3:13:33 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogoh really? Lol, ah well, I was just making Okamimon give birth like she did in Okamimon's Story by Aqua XD

Falconlobo on June 25, 2007, 2:20:25 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocute so hopefully they can sort things out beween the love triangle

sparx on June 25, 2007, 1:18:18 AM

sparx on
sparxman your storys are popping out of the woodwork today nice job

vixy: yay okamimon woohoo