Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Catnapped

A story request from Farah! Meowth get''s captured whilst trying to impress Meowsy by her boyfriend Persian Cat. Meanwhile, Jesse and James have been arguing for weeks! Read to find out what happens ^^

Chapter 1 - Catnapped

Chapter 1 - Catnapped
"How many times do I have to tell you Jesse, why would I steal your lip gloss?"

"Well, you’re the only one who could have taken it James! There isn't anyone else who would just come and take my lip gloss!"

"Well fine! I'm not talking to you unless I get an apology for accusing me of stealing your lip gloss Jesse!"

"Fat chance James! I'm not talking to you either!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

"Uh, how long are those two going to keep arguing? This has been going on for weeks!" Meowth sighed as he licked his paw and then flattened his hair.

"Well, looks like I’m going to have to leave them to argue because I have to get going if I want to catch Meowsy before her after noon nap!" Meowth grinned as he jumped to his feet with a bunch of roses and a box of chocolates in his paws. He also picked up a little parcel wrapped neatly in a pink box with a bright red ribbon and a diamond on the top. He quickly bounded out of the house with Jesse and James still arguing more than ever and went over to a windowsill where Meowsy was sitting gracefully washing her ears. Meowth stared at her for a while and then walked up to the windowsill. He climbed up onto a flowerpot and sat down.

"Um, Meowsy, I thought I would bring you a little something!" Meowth smiled as he handed her the bunch of roses and the chocolates. Meowsy sniffed them and then turned her nose up and bolted them off the windowsill! The chocolates broke open and landed in a filthy mud puddle and the roses became one squashed heap in a bramble bush. Meowth stared with his mouth-hung open at the expensive gifts shattered to the floor that he got for Meowsy but he didn't give up! He was just about to take the little box from behind his back when he noticed that he had company sitting next to him! There was a huge Persian cat snarling down at Meowth. Meowsy sat down next to the Persian and rubbed her cheek against his head. Meowth sadly looked at Meowsy.

"I'll just leave now." He said sadly as he slowly got down from the windowsill but as he was walking off, he was pinned to the ground by the giant Persian cat! The Persian cat spat in Meowth's face and then dragged him to his secret hideout! Meowth struggled in the hideout to get free but no could do. He was stuck and the only people who could help him now were Jesse and James!

"I'M DOOMED!" Meowth cried as he looked out of the window to see Team Rocket's hideout in the distance.

"Hey have you seen Meowth?" James asked Jesse quickly.

"I thought you weren’t talking to me!" Jesse snapped.

"I'm not! I just want to know where Meowth is that's all!" James snapped back.

"Well, I haven’t seen him!" Jesse yelled.

"Fine!" James hissed as he walked to the front door to see it wide open. He could see something red next to a bush so he ran over to it and picked it up. It was a red rose. There was a trail of rose petals leading all the way to Meowsy's house. James ran over to see claw marks all over the windowsill and giant paw prints with tiny elegant paw prints leading to a huge tree. James looked up to notice that it was actually a secret hideout! He listened carefully and could hear Meowth talking and Meowsy and the Persian cat laughing at him.

"MEOWTHS BEEN CATNAPPED! JESSE!" James screamed as he ran back to Team Rocket's hideout as fast as he could to tell Jesse all about it.
 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

teamrockethrt on October 6, 2007, 8:47:04 AM

teamrockethrt on
teamrockethrtwow! love it!