Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Battle

A story request from Farah! Meowth get''s captured whilst trying to impress Meowsy by her boyfriend Persian Cat. Meanwhile, Jesse and James have been arguing for weeks! Read to find out what happens ^^

Chapter 4 - Battle

Chapter 4 - Battle
The rest of the journey up was spent in silence. The pair had managed to position themselves on Wheezing so they could sit down and they were now sitting with their backs turned to one another, neither one daring to utter a word. James was the first to break the silence.

“Jesse…” He started but Jesse silenced him.

“Were nearly at the top. Once we get there, we jump out, nab Meowth and hightail it back to the base, you got it?” She ordered and James just nodded.

Wheezing bashed through a vent at the top of the trunk and Jesse and James both jumped off him and onto the floor.

“Freeze!” James yelled but as he scanned the area, he realised that there was no one in sight. He instantly reared up and begun to scratch his head.

“Where are they?” Jesse asked.

“Hey, it’s Meowth!” James squealed with joy as he noticed a squirming Meowth tied up in a corner. James instantly ran over to the captive Pokemon and begun to untie it but Meowth made this very difficult, Each time James begun to untie Meowth, he’d squirm in a different direction. “Hold still Meowth.” James ordered as he finally managed to untie Meowth and remove the gag on his mouth.

“It’s a trap!” Meowth burst out as soon as the gag was removed but it was too late. Before long the whole of the Meowth clan were swarming through the windows and into the room. Jesse and James embraced each other in fear whilst Meowth clung to their legs as the menacing Pokemon circled around their prey. Lastly, Meowsy and her boyfriend Persian jumped through the window as the rest of the Meowth’s made way for their leader and his mate to walk through. The Persian begun to talk to Meowth in only a language understood by Pokemon.

“What’s he saying, Meowth?” Jesse whispered through gritted teeth so the Pokemon didn’t know she was moving.

“He says that if we ever want to see the daylight again then we must prove our worth. A fight between your Pokemon, including me and them!” Meowth managed to spit out through frightened yelps. James let out a small shrill of fear but Jesse pushed him away.

“Bring it on!” She screamed. “Arbok, Wobbuffet, I choose you!” Within moments, the huge purple cobra and the small blue blob were standing on Meowth’s right side.

“Wheezing, Victreebel, I choose you!” James imitated as his sludge ball and plant emerged on Meowth’s left hand side. The Persian let out a small chortle before commanding his Meowth’s to attack. Within moments, claws unsheathed, they were leaping towards the five Pokemon. One Meowth was tearing through Victreebel’s leaf whilst another three were hewing on Arbok’s neck. Wheezing was being squashed by a group of Meowth’s and Wobbuffet was being treated like a ball. Jesse and James’ Meowth was wrestling with another but was losing by far.

“Were losing!” James cried.

“Not for long! Wobbuffet, use your psychic attacks and Arbok, Poison Sting!” Jesse commanded. Before long, Wobbuffet was countering all the Meowth’s powerful scratches and tail whips whilst Arbok spat venom at some more Meowth’s but it still wasn’t enough.

“Wheezing, sludge attack! Victreebel, Razor Leaf!” James commanded. Showers of leaves sprayed from Victreebel’s head that scraped against the Meowth’s whilst Wheezing let out acidic sludge balls that matted the Meowth’s fur. The posse was drawing back now, even the good Meowth was managing to scratch one or two Meowth’s by now and after a while, they all retreated leaving only Meowsy and the Persian behind. The Persian sat, mouth agape as he stared at the battle scarred Pokemon team in front of him that has so easily defeated his whole Clan. Defeated, he walked towards Meowth and bowed his head to him. Meowth was astonished and only blinked in return but Meowsy was furious. Within moments, she was dragging the Persian by his ear out of the tree house to have a long discussion about the clan and their relationship. The group of Pokemon and trainers stood shocked for a minute until Jesse broke the silence.

“Mission complete.” She grinned.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AlleyCat17 on September 18, 2009, 9:02:25 AM

AlleyCat17 on
AlleyCat17cool another chapter and a great one at that I did like the fight in this you did it nicely,anyway keep up the great work.

ginathehedgehog on September 18, 2009, 9:07:21 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogThank yew, glad you liked the fight! ^^