Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - All Is Well

A story request from Farah! Meowth get''s captured whilst trying to impress Meowsy by her boyfriend Persian Cat. Meanwhile, Jesse and James have been arguing for weeks! Read to find out what happens ^^

Chapter 5 - All Is Well

Chapter 5 - All Is Well
Back at the Team Rocket hideout, Jesse was sitting watching TV whilst James fingered a small brown parcel on the table. They both still refused to talk to one another. At that moment, Meowth bounded into the room.

“Thanks again for saving me guys!” He grinned before noticing the brown parcel that James was sliding across the table. “Hey, that was for Meowsy!” Meowth pointed out snatching it from James.

“And you still want to give it to her?” James asked.

“I guess your right.” Meowth replied downheartedly before handing it back to James. “Here, you have it, I can’t even remember what it is!” Meowth giggled. James stared thoughtfully at the brown parcel and then at Jesse. He descended from his chair and walked towards the woman sitting on the sofa.

“Jesse, I’m sorry.” James said handing her the parcel. Jesse blinked.

“What is it?” Jesse blinked.

“I’m not too sure but I just felt I had to give it to you.” James replied with a slight grin. Jesse unwrapped the little parcel to reveal a round container filled with glossy lip gloss.

“My lip gloss!” She gasped as did James. Jesse felt ashamed.

“Whoops, I didn’t know that was yours!” Meowth grinned in a panic before bounding out of the room.

“I’m sorry I blamed you James.” She sighed.

“I’m sorry I got so angry.” James replied back. At that moment, they both looked at one another before pulling into a tight hug.

“Let’s just put this whole thing behind us.” Jesse smiled through closed eyes.

“I agree.” James grinned as a small blush appeared on his face.



The day was quiet, the arguments were over and all was well.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment