Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - dead wolf carcass

a story about 2 wolves that leave their pack because they are always under fed and they jurney in ukown terra's!

Chapter 3 - dead wolf carcass

Chapter 3 - dead wolf carcass
when tsume woke up,she nudged kaynid awake,and they set off.tsume leading the way,they wanted to try and find some food like meat today,tsume sniffed the air''''nothing.''she said looking into the sky.the wolf then lead they way futher,they were about 10 miles away from there old pack now.the two wolves walked into some rocky terrain before tsume got a whiff of meat,something,but it had a hint of death in the scent of the meat,''''i got something.''''tsume said leading kaynid''''i wonder what it is.''''kaynid asked tilting her head,''''dont know.''''tsume said looking ahead and then she put her nose to the ground sniffing,the wolves soon ended up on a road.''''lets follow it.''''tsume said''''the scent comes from the road.''''tsume said again sniffing the pavement.''''think it gots runned over by one of those speed hitters?''''kaynid said walking on the road''''maybe.''''tsume said in the middle of the road snout to the ground.''''i smell it to.''''kaynid said sniffing the air,''''it smells of death.''''she said again''''then it probably got runned over by one of those speed hitters.''''tsume said''''well,at least it will be a free meal.''''tsume said picking her head up.''''well,a carcass of meat is way better than grapes right?''''kaynid said walking on the pavement it gave there paws a rest from the hard ground with the catusses and thorns.''''well,ya i guess.''''tsume replied,''''hey!its over here!''''tsume said smileing,kaynid''s toungue lolled out of her mouth.''''over here!''''tsume said running,kaynid trotted behind she remembers that the leader always eats frist,so she will have to wait her turn to eat.kanyid saw tsume stop,kaynid looked at tsume and walked up to her side by side''''well,dig in.''''kaynid said,''''no,look.''''tsume replied pulling her ears down.kaynid turned to see a dead wolf infrount of them.kaynid nudged it knowing the wolf was dead no deniying it.it was a pure black male wolf.tsume whimpered for the wolf then kaynid uttered a sorrowfull howl that echoed through the terrain.tsume brust a powerful howl to the loss of the male.''''he got hit by a speed hitter.''''kaynid said''''WHATCH OUT!''''tsume said running on the other side of the road,''''uhh.''''kaynid looked a ''''speed hitter!''''kaynid said running over to tsume,almost getting hit,the two wolves raced away,still hungry when they stopped it was dark,and they were tired,and they were in unkown lands,and to make matters worse...the scent of humans with speed hitters filled the air.''''lets hit the hay.''''tsume said laying down,''''well,i dont wanta hit hay and theres none around so i''ll just lay down and go to sleep.''''kaynid said walking acouple feet away from tsume and laying down to sleep.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

goldmoon on June 22, 2006, 11:43:38 AM

goldmoon on
goldmoonby the way a speed hitter is a car or a truck.get it,there fast and they hit animals,speed hitters!haha