Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - This is so wrong

Sakura and Tenten have to which over Neji and Naruto when the are sleeping. So why not have some fun?

Chapter 1 - This is so wrong

Chapter 1 - This is so wrong
 "Are they hurt Bad?" Tenten ask look at Neij an Naruto. " Not every bad they well need Same of sleep." Sakura said. They did not say a word foe an half hour. " Why will they not wake up!? " ask Tenten. " They will not wake up for 7 hours."said Sakura. Tenten got an  think of something " We could have fun with this.". Tenten said. In 2 hour  Naruto was in a dress . Tenten was act like Neij and move his arm and legs. Sakura was Naruto. " Naruto I cann''t hide any more I love you." Tenten said being Neij. " I feel the same. Kiss me you fool." Sakura said being Naruto. When Naruto and Neij body goe close to kiss. It was Tenten and Sakura who kiss. They stop play and not talk for 5 hour. When Neij and Naruto wkae up they screem Narotu was stiil in the dres and neij arm were around him.                 
 
 
 
 
                  End
 
 
 
 
 What is wrong with me

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

vampireprincess2 on July 27, 2008, 6:28:15 AM

vampireprincess2 on
vampireprincess20///0 >///< >////////< XD XD XD XD XD lol! *faves*

angelfox on August 6, 2007, 12:37:01 AM

angelfox on
angelfoxHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HALARIOUS! *gasping breath* *faves Artist and story!*

sflower250 on August 22, 2006, 6:59:33 AM

sflower250 on
sflower250yesh naruto is in a dress!!!! WOOT!!!

MandyLovsDaPeoples on July 18, 2006, 3:03:25 AM

MandyLovsDaPeoples on
MandyLovsDaPeoplesLMFAO ^_^
LOL that wasw entertaining

MoonlightSinner on June 1, 2006, 4:49:17 PM

MoonlightSinner on
MoonlightSinnerHmm... Perhaps adding a bit more effort and expanding more upon your story, its lacks and is rather short. When writing, remember that information is the best, some of the simplier details written out make a story worth while. Further you may want to run through a spell checker before you submit.