Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Predator

It's all about a spider, your never find out what happens if you dont read it!

Chapter 1 - The Predator

Chapter 1 - The Predator
The Predator



The enormous spider was sustained in its silver silky thick web, bouncing up and down in the heart of the jungle. The giant trees were swaying heavily to and fro. Great gusts of wind blew the leaves off the treetops, quickly cutting through the air to softly touch the propelled spider. Moving its thick legs, all it could see was the path below through his extraordinary multi-vision. Its stinger ready to strike if anything interfered with its slumber. Its huge fangs could coil anything in its way. One false move by this great spider and it would fall off the thick web and die. Its stinger could numb a person for two hours. Its fangs have enough poison to kill one hundred peoples.

Out of nowhere a family on tour appeared from inside the dense jungle path. The spider could sense prey coming. Meanwhile on the path, completely unaware of the spider, the family were investigating the nearby tropical trees and bushes. As the tourists explored the weather dramatically cooled.

The great spider stirred. It could now see, through its many eyes, the family a few feet away. It could hear rustling through the trees as the wind picked up. As the great spider lurched forward towards the end of the web it suddenly froze&

The spider froze because the tourists were edging ever closer. The spider quickly sneaked back to the silky centre of the web. The man of the family took off his hat and wafted it around the great dank tree. The excess wind drifted towards the looming spider. It reacted.

Now the spider slowly crept off its silky web. It scrabbled and circled down the tree descending slowly. The spider hadnt eaten in weeks so now, trying not to lose concentration, climbed onto a lower branch. The sweaty man slowly looked up in confusion. At the speed of light the spider hid back into the shadows&

Worried, the anxious man saw the end of the spiders leg. He was sure of it. The great spider could sense the man panic. As he attempted to escape he got his foot stuck on the sharp scarlet bramble. Now the spider quickly moved on its string of silky web towards his prey. The victim now unaware of the danger looked in every direction. It struck!

A scream.

The spider grasped hold of the victims head and immediately stuck his sharp stinger into it. Then the spider stabbed into the victims eyeballs with his venomous fangs. The victim was dead. The spider, exhausted, crawled back onto the web up the tree. There it lay propelled in its web lurking and waiting for its next prey.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment