Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Dark

This is for Ferret_avitar22, and im sry its taken SO long but here it is.

This is about Cyrus Riddle and Kit Johnson...and stufz that happens at hogwarts. Marauder era.

Sorry for ANY spelling/grammar issues.

Chapter 1 - Dark

Chapter 1 - Dark


        The Professor continued to drone on. Cyrus found himself gawking at the stone cieiling. He felt his eyes slowly close, and every time sight was taken from him, his eyes would snap open again. He used all the engery he had to try to concentrate. James started to fling Beans at him in a fruitless attempt to keep him awake and out of detention for the weekend. Cyrus turned slowly toward James and gave him a death glare. James popped up on the back legs of his chair, shugged, and gave his infamous smile. Cyrus rolled his eyes and let his head slink to rest over his arms, as he finally lost strength.
        Swirls of black and grey mist swept acrossed his face. They felt evil, but at the same time harmless. He opened his eyes only to be in yet more dark. He lit his wand to find that he was in a dungeon. There were black-cloaked men surrounding him. They were all laughing at him. Some were pointing and showing teeth. He spun around. They were closing in on him, closer land closer. They were pointing at the ground before him. He looked down. There at his feet lay Ireane. Cold...pale...dead. He looked at her in horror. He tried to reach down to hold her, but she dissolved into nothing as he touched her and he fell into dispare. The men became silent, and Cyrus felt breath upon his neck. He heard his fathers voice.
        "So this is it?" He wispered in his ear, "This is what it's come down to, has it? You've done it now, I'm proud of you now. But," he said moving in front of him, "What will you do now? What will you say to them now you've killed her? What will they say?"
        
Cyrus tried to look away from him but he couldn't move his body.
        "I-I didn't kill her!"
        "But you did, Cyrus, you did when you stayed with her. When you said you
loved her."
        "No, no I didn't kill her! I didn't!"
        
He shook his head and ran from his father who was calling to him.
        "Run, Cyrus, run! But you cannot hide from me!"
        
As he ran he felt cold sweat drip down his face, or was it tears? He couldn't tell. He looked back and there was no one...nothing... just the dark and the swirling mists. He tripped and fell on his belly, hitting an invisible ground. He couldn't think, he couldn't move. He wished his father had never found him that night. That night his world changed. He missed his mother, her warm hold when he was sad or sick. And Ireane crossed his mind and he remembered what his father said.
        "I didn't kill her..." he wispered softly to himself and then again more loudly as if to prove his point but there was no one to hear.
        "She isn't dead, Father, you hear me?! She's Alive!"
        "ALIVE!!"
And then nothing...

        
Cyrus could swear he heard voices, but he couldn't see.
        "OH! hey..ink he's fina...comming...round..."
        "He looks kinda blue!"
        "Pfft! Wormtail you cad! You'd look blue too if you fell off the chair and hit your head on the desk!"
        Cyrus opened his eyes and saw five heads above him. He winced from the light and rubbed his eyes.
        "Wha...?"
        "You fell asleep for the rest of class," said Kit, tucking her hair behind her ear as she looked down at him. Sirius and Lupin helped him get up and into the chair after felt a bit dizzy.
        "Yeah, and then you kinda spazzed out and pushed the desk and you fell over in your chair and hit your head on the desk behind you."
        "And then you screamed 'alive'," kit said sitting on the desk, "What were you dreaming about?"
        "I-I don't remember," he lied. He tried to change the subject, "Where is everyone?" he asked after noticing the class room was empty.
        "Lunch break," replied James.
        Cyrus furrowed his brows, "I've been out that long?"
        "Yeah, Professor Binns didn't even notice!" laughed Kit, "Think you're alright to get up to lunch?"
        "Yeah, I'm fine."
        Kit hoped off the table and grabbed his hand to pull him up. She blushed when he hesitated to let go. He look at their hands confusedly and then pulled his away.
        "Sorry," he muttered hastilly, blushing himself.
        Sirius and James looked at each other, each raising a brow.
        "Come on you two lovebirds!" Sirius laughed, "Lets get lunch before theres nothing left!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Ferret_Avatar22 on June 9, 2006, 7:44:42 AM

Ferret_Avatar22 on
Ferret_Avatar22YEAH! YEAH! Thanks Ivy! Great job! Kit is such a flirt! haha! Yeah Kit!!!