Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Yuki's Girlfriend...?

When I was younger dad ran away and mom died. Once my older brother, sister, and I ran away from the orphange it just got more confusing. But it was a runaway. Our little secret.

Chapter 2 - Yuki's Girlfriend...?

Chapter 2 - Yuki's Girlfriend...?












I hadn't really planned on telling Yuki or Chii that I might of given suspicion to the teacher on who we really were. Right now all I could focus on was the loud noise in the hallway that Friday afternoon.



Kids slammed their lockers and talked about what they were planning this weekend. Those who did sports grabbed their gear and started to heads out towards the field or pool if they did swimming. I myself did soccer, but right now the murmurs in class were in my head.



Recently in my class there was a rumor of kids disappearing and that whenever they went through this specific neighbor hood they never came back. It was deeply on my mind. A few kids in class were going to check out the neighborhood and me, well being me, had to go see it for myself.



After grabbing the weekend's homework of English and Chemistry I decided that I would run home and get changed real fast. The pounding of my school shoes against the ground seemed to boost my energy more and more as I begun to run out.



A girl by the name of Riko turned to me as I ran by and yelled my name for my attention. “Hey, Kiyara!”



I turned around fast and tried to look past the few upperclassmen walking by. “Yea?” Riko waved for me to come over as I walked over and stood next to her and she got her books.



Personally, I didn't know Riko all to well. She and I met on the first day since she was my guide around the school, but its not like we were best friends or even considerably good friends. We talked and we saw one another, but the point of a friend relationship was taking it a little far. However, she was one of the kids going to this “haunted” neighbor hood.



Riko finally looked up after putting a book in her bag, she was at least 3 inches taller then me, but a year older. She smiled letting her twisted reddish hair hang down her face. “You're coming tonight, right? To the haunted house?”



“Yeah of course, I just have to run home first.”



“Cool, the kids and I are meeting at the Deli down from Silent Avenue so meet us there around 4 okay?”



“Of course, sure.”



She started to walk away and she looked at me for a moment and watched a few other kids walk by. “Wait a second, don't you have soccer practice?”



I stood there, oh right, practice. I let my mind wander off to what we might be doing today at practice, but the loud noise in the hallways kept my mind back to reality. What would Yuki say if I missed practice? He did go through all that trouble to get me into that club.



While Yuki and Chii worked after school and I went to practice, I worked at nights. I usually worked around from 7:00-11:30 and soccer practice usually ended at 4:30 or 5:00 which gave me enough time to go home and do my homework. Sometimes Yuki and Chii would wait for me to come before eating dinner, but sometimes we were all so busy that it was usually takeout or whatever you could find.



I hated the fact that we were always working that we couldn't just have clubs or hang out after school like normal kids, but Chii-chan said when we were older she would buy us all a new house and we could have all the fun we wanted, she said somewhere in the meadows where we could run. I didn't get that, how we were going to run if were old? I doubt I'll want to do that when I'm older.



I did have practice today, but I'm sure its okay if I miss this practice, this one practice. Yuki wouldn't mind right? I looked around as if the upperclassmen might have Yuki or Chii in it, but I didn't see any of the faces.



Riko waved her hand in front of me and got me focused again, she arched an eyebrow, “You okay there?”



“Oh sorry,” I has said moving the piece of my shoulder length chestnut hair our of my face, “I can come, don't worry. I do play soccer, but I can miss it.”



“You sure?”



“Yeah, of course.”



“Okay then.” Riko started to run off home waving to me and said for me to meet her at the Deli around 4 again. After she got out of view, I turned and began walking down the right hall to the other outside door, which directed to my neighbor hood.



In between my conversation and thinking I hadn't heard the noise die down, suddenly the school got quiet and only the voices of teachers in the teacher lounge coming from down the hall.



Mostly what was on my mind right now is what I was going to say to my coach or nonetheless Yuki. I did have work tonight, but I think I would back before then even if I wasn't I'm sure Chii could cover my shift.



When I opened the doors to the courtyard hearing whistles of all sorts coming from different directions and kids panting out of breath from track, I suppose, I began to run.

My uniform was completely covered in the dust being thrown around in the wind, but I didn't care. I kept running hoping that maybe I'll get home and get to call one of my siblings at work to tell them where I was going.



Some of you may call it selfish to not doing my priorities, but I would have enough of those when I'm older, right? Besides, it was one practice not like it was going to kill anyone.



We just started this new school in the spring after blowing our cover of our last name, Ritsuko, at the old one. I think everyone was pretty much hoping that we would be able to make it through one semester in the same school, everyone meaning my siblings and I.

Friends, people were hard to get along with or at least keep. Yuki made friends who were often not to much into his business to even ask his name, guess its why he could be more calm and relaxed about it. Chii had a few troubles making friends because they were always so interested in her and her life that she normal tried to stay quiet which pushed people away.



At this school though Chii was having a much easier time since most of the kids either didn't pressure their friends too much about their life or just didn't seem to care. I on the other hand was still working on the subject of friends.



In this school even though I've been in the school for about 2 weeks now, had tons of people to make friends with. I normally kept to myself though in fear of blowing our cover. I didn't really want to move, but if we didn't move then I would be in paranoia so much that I would never of made any friends.



So at this point, I think the fact I was skipping practice and hanging around kids my own age seemed overwhelming and very pleasing. I usually hung around Yuki and Chii, but lately we've all been so busy to pay this month's bills that it gets sort of lonely. Having kids besides Yuki and Chii was like I was replacing a quick feeling.



Friends we made before were never to be talked to after we moved away from them it was rule in this “family” of ours. If we moved to a new school, made friends, and somehow blew our cover we would have to loose all connections with our friends.



Its not like we wanted to stop talking to them or even stop hanging out with them, but if they knew where we were going the chance of them telling an adult or contacting the orphanage might have been a possibility and running from the orphanage with the goal in the first place.



I don't really know what that I had to do with me skipping practice or even going out for a few, but it seemed to be on my mind today. They say that friends come and go, but your family will always be besides you, but this time I just wanted at least someone to talk to besides my family.



-------------------------------------





I walked into the house that afternoon and went upstairs to get a drink before I started to find some clothes to wear while I went out. While grabbing a water bottle I saw the note on the fridge.



Kiyara,



Don't go wandering off, stay home and then go to work. I'll save you some takeout for when you get back. By the way, stop stealing my shirts from my room. Ttyl.



-Yuki



The fact I stole his t-shirt for bed last night was probably what he meant. Still, when he said don't go wandering off I tore the note off the fridge and crumpled it up. After throwing it in the trash I walked off down to my bedroom.



We had a two-store house it was really neat. Yuki's bedroom was the first one you passed, it oversaw the road and he could hear cars honking in a distance. It was usually really messy in there, but somehow I always ended up finding his clean shirts anyway.



A bathroom next to his room and Chii-chan had the room across from his and it usually had loud music playing from it, but right now it was quiet. If you kept walking down the hall pass the family room, the second bathroom, and then the laundry room you got to my room. I don't know why, but I had a fascination my room being apart from everyone else's.



I opened the door and was blinded by the sunlight coming in, though this room did get the most of the sun. I grabbed the blinds and pulled them down allowing shade into the room and visibility. My room was the smallest of all the rooms; Chii's being the biggest.



Some of the boxes in my room were in the corner some of them unpacked as if expecting to just packing it up. There was a bed of mine in the corner and a nightstand next to it. Under the windows was a desk that I usually just kept things on and did my homework.



In the corner of that was a beanbag chair. Against the other wall was a closet that held piles of clothes some that needed to be washed and some that were already cleaned. Empty hangers and a few soccer balls in the back, but that was really all.



There was a skateboard somewhere in this room, wonder if I could ride it there. After looking for the skateboard for about 10 minutes, I gave up and started getting dressed into my normal clothes and out of the uniform.



I found blue jeans in all the mess and a light blue and black striped shirt. I put some black bracelets on and quickly put some sneakers on as well. My shoulder length brown hair went into low ponytails and I ran out of my room.





I threw Yuki's t-shirt that I borrowed back into his room and opened the door to Chii's room so it didn't get so hot in her room. Grabbing a black jean jacket if it got cold, I ran out down the street to the Deli.



Sometimes when I was a kid, I would get changed for absolutely nothing, sometimes I was even too lazy to change out of my uniform. It felt nice to actually do something this weekend then lie around or even go to work.



----------------------------------





I'm going to be in so much trouble, oh god. It was around 12 and I was just starting to walk home. The neighbor hood was empty of course, but when every time we heard noise we all just flinched a little, even the guys.



We were walking around the neighbor hood for quiet some time until we heard screaming. All of us ran like crazy out of the neighbor hood, turns out the screams were from a movie theater in town.



After hanging out with these kids for quiet sometime just walking around I had lost track of time. Now I'm running home realizing missing work and soccer was going to get me into trouble.



I fumbled for the keys to the front door to the house, shaking mostly because of the cold and the rain coming down. I might have been running because I wasn't fully convinced that this scream was the theater and it might be some like zombie or whatever.



I jammed the keys into the door and shut the door behind me, the T.V was on and I could hear the sink running. Other then that the house was quiet besides the sounds of my breath trying to catch up.



Walking into the kitchen should have never happened, because I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I took my shoes off and laid them on the floor casually and tried to act like everything was fine, hoping that maybe they went to bed or something.



Suddenly I heard Yuki's voice. “Pick your god damn shoes up, Kiyara.” I looked at Yuki who was doing the dishes fast in the sink, he didn't even look up and somehow he knew it was I. His voice was angry, oh not even angry, pissed.



I watched Yuki for a moment he looked exhausted. His brown hair that spiky up just a little seemed wet as if he took a shower and his bluish gray eyes, same as me, were sunken low as if tired. His back arched over the sink and his jeans kept needed to be pulled up because they were just a little to big for him.



I started to approach him after picking up my shoes and taking my coat off. “Yuki, I'll finish them.”



He turned off the sink and slammed his fist on the counter making the house much louder. “Do you know how worried sick I was!? What the hell is wrong with you?!”



I opened my mouth in order to interject, but he now approached me and got about 3 inches from my face. “Don't you dare speak, Kiyara! You think you can just skip practice and work for playmates!?”



“I was checking out a haunted neighbor hood,” I had said backing up and slumping into the kitchen chair. Where was Chii, she would of defend me right?



Yuki slammed the cabinet door above the sink and took a cup out. “A haunted house!? That's what you went for? I freaking was going to call the police if you weren't back! I didn't know where the hell you were! Chii had to take your shift and you were fooling around!”



I looked up from the centerpiece I was trying to concentrate on to ignore his yelling. “Chii took my shift?”



“ Yeah! She had to work her @$$ off so you could go play! F**k what were you thinking?! Were you for once thinking about maybe other people instead of yourself!?”



I got up angrily and push the chair in and yelled back at Yuki. “Lets get something straight! I don't care if I missed one practice or missed work, I wanted to hang out and you don't need to call it playing either! I wasn't playing I was hanging out!”



Yuki glared back just equally knowing that I wouldn't get away without him getting the last word. “Kiyara! You as hell know that I signed you up for soccer so you would have something to do! I worked my @$$ off and Chii worked her @$$ off so you could do soccer and now your throwing it all away I-”



“It was ONE practice!”



“I don't f**king care! You don't miss any! You do what we paid for, got it!?”



I leaned against the wall looking down the hall for any signs of Chii's bedroom light being on, it was on, but her door was shut. I could glare at Yuki all day, but it wouldn't get me anywhere, I didn't want to say it but it fell out of my mouth.



“So what are you now, my dad!?”



Yuki grabbed my arm at that instant and slammed me against the wall so hard that I fell to the ground. I heard Chii's bedroom door open, she stood there in shock; Yuki would have never attacked me unless we were fooling around, but this was not to hurt me (Even though he did) it was to get my attention.



“ Kiyara, stop being a selfish little brat!! Don't you ever compare me to that bastard or even reference him in this house! Now listen up, I'm the oldest, I'm in charge and I seem to be the only one who can take responsibility for this house! I worked my @$$ off and Chii's worked her @$$ off and you are not five anymore and you too have to work your @$$ off too!”



I rubbed my head, but continued listening and waiting for him to finish. He looked at me and leaned against the wall and looked down at Chii in the hall. “Get back to bed, Chii.”



Chii who was in black pajama pants and a gray tang top was staring at us. Her dark brown hair curled up to her mid back. Her bangs this weekend end was orange and some of the strands in her hair were hot pink. She had the same color eyes as Yuki and I and even though a year older then me, 15, she was just a few inches taller.



“Nii-san don't get so mad, I'm sure Kiyara wasn't thinking.”



Yuki looked at me and then back at Chii. “Hell she wasn't thinking. Now go back to bed, before you get involved.” Chii looked at me for a moment and I looked back at her, she walked into her bedroom shutting the door behind her.



Yuki knew Chii was probably listening against the wall or something so he grabbed me by the arm and dragged me into his room. I sat on the bed and Yuki paced back and fourth.



In his room it smelt like boy clone and a mix of opened detergent, but I couldn't decide. I leaned against the wall and waited for Yuki to yell, Yuki never got this mad, I wonder what was wrong with him. Maybe he reached his limit with me, since I had a knack of getting into trouble and when it wasn't me it was Chii.



Suddenly I felt a hand on my head and a shadow over me. I looked up to see Yuki looking at my head; he ran out of the room and came back with an ice pack. He placed it on my head and told me to come with him.



What was this? He was being all dad like before and now big brother? His mood was too hard to decipher most of the time. He shut my bedroom door and told me to lie down under the covers. I did as I was told, still having the ice pack on my head.



Yuki sat at the desk chair and looked at me, he was watching me for a second. The only light coming from the room was the desk lamp. Yuki sighed for a moment and turned his back to me burying his face into his hands. “Kiyara what is it? What's making you like this? Why were you so keen on missing work today and skipping practice?”



Sometimes Yuki could be the kindest person in the world, but when he got mad or worried he really showed the way he felt. I opened my eyes staring at the ceiling feeling lightheaded. Was I bleeding from the top of my head? I really didn't know why I did the things I did lately about my grades and sports, but right now it didn't seem important.



Yuki walked over to my bed sitting at the end of it letting his face hide in the dark as his eyes showed struggle. “What is it Kiyara? Is work to hard for you? Do you need a few days off from school? Is someone picking on you? Is it that time again?”



It felt really weird for Yuki to ask those questions. I mean, not that I wasn't use to serious conversations like this, but those questions were odd. What was really bugging me? It wasn't like me to do any of that stuff to not call or go to work, I was usually able to focus on things a lot quicker. Was I starting to cave?



I closed my eyes for a second and tried to think when I started thinking all of the rebellion thoughts of missing work and skipping practice. It led to a thought for a moment, the other day I had heard kids talking about what their parents did for a living, we were suppose to make a presentation.



I spent all of last weekend on this project, but every time I went to go write it nothing came up. I ended up writing one really quick sentence and presenting it class. I had to lie about my real life because it might cause suspicion. When I literally said in classes, `my dad works and my mom stay at home. Thank you' it didn't seem to satisfy the teacher a bit.



Again, I was told to write the paper and so I ended up writing this 2 page essay on what I thought my parents were like and what I believe they would be doing nowadays if we all lived together. After that, I found myself in bed wondering what they were really like and ended up crying myself to sleep.



When I was a kid the thought of having no parents was cool. It was cool to run on our plans and not a schedule of adults. While some kids weren't allowed to do certain things such as run out in the rain without a coat, I was doing that all the time when I was a kid rain or snow.



Back then it was cool, but now it was just sad. Kids could get a lot more ideas from their parents and a lot more information occurred around adults then as of three kids. Maybe that's why I went out tonight, because I didn't want that sense of loneliness I wanted to be with one big group.



Why I didn't go to work or soccer seemed to just remind that the fact I didn't have any parents, which led to the thought of why I had to work and practice for a game that a parent of mine would never see. Maybe I was trying to hold everything inside and deny every thought of what people think of my reasons for acting this way; so I wouldn't hear the fear really inside of me.



I knew that Yuki and Chii were often like this a lot when they were little. Yuki had to work a lot nowadays to support this house and he would sometimes mutter to himself about `if we had parents'. Chii sometimes talked about drawing what our parents looked like, but she was often found saying `I can't remember and I don't have a picture.'



We were all pretty in a bad mood or upset lately because the anniversary or mom's death was coming up in a month, we always got like this. I felt myself slowly going to sleep and I felt Yuki take off the icepack of my head.



Wait, I never answered his question. The bedroom door opened and I called out to him quietly with my eyes still closed. “Yuki?”



Yuki looked at me after turning out the light on my desk. “Yeah, what?”



“I miss them.”



Yuki shut the door and I knew he did because I opened my eyes a bit to see what he was doing. I now was looking at the ceiling and Yuki walked back over to me. He stood over me and just stared.



“Kiyara, I'm sorry you feel like that. Is it because no one has been to your soccer game in awhile? Do you want Chii and I to take a day off of work so we can watch you? What about work you want a few days off?”



“No, it's not like that. Its just, a presentation.”



“Presentation?”



I could feel my tears forming and so I turned my back to him so I could stare at the wall, I hardly cried but lately it's been really easy to. “Last week, my class was to give a presentation about our family.”





“Oh,” Yuki had said waiting for me to continue.



“It was that week that you were working a lot. I asked Chii for some help on the work, but Chii said she didn't know. So I sat here in the room and I didn't know what to write. I ended up writing a sentence, `my dad works and my mom stays at home. Thank You.' My teacher didn't accept it. I came home and I wrote a two-page essay about what I thought they were like and what they would do if they were here now. I don't know why, but I was crying after school. I don't get why I was so hurt by this, it never affected me before.'



Yuki stood there and I felt tears rolling down my face I tried to rub them away in the pillow, but Yuki grabbed my arm to make me stop. I sat up against the wall and my eyes were now awake. As a big brother, they usually weren't this nice, but this one of Yuki's kind moments. Yuki wiped the tear away with his thumb and I felt his voice chill a little bit, as if he sucked on an ice cube before.



He tried to smile. “Don't cry. It will be okay, I promise. You'll forget all about it. Plus, crying doesn't suit you Kiyara. Just wait a little longer and you'll understand one of these days, okay?”



He opened the bedroom door and began to walk out when I had one more question for him. “Yuki?”



“What Kiyara?”



“Do you understand what happened?”



For a moment silence came and the only sound was of Chii desperately trying to lean against her bedroom door to listen into the hall, which is where this conversation led out. Yuki just started to shut the door. “Goodnight Kiyara.”



I don't think any of us will ever understand what's going on and I couldn't tell if that was for a reason or just because we were just so blinded by everything else.



-------------------------



“Kiyara, dear! Wake up! Wake up!”



I knew that voice and it just led me to the thought of what time it was. I grumbled trying to hide under the covers. “What?”



Chii, the owner of this voice, was trying to pull me out by the leg out of bed. “Wake up. Its already 2 PM, you can't sleep all day, c'mon Yuki is bringing us to the movies today, were going to be lat-“



Chii fell on my bedroom floor trying to pull me out of bed, I cheated though I grabbed onto the bedpost so she would have to drag me with her. She threw the beanbag chair over me head and I don't think she realized, but she started suffocating me.



I kicked my feet and Chii just kept saying in this amused voice, “Wake up!” I pushed her off onto the floor again and sat up in my bed, breathing hard. Didn't she realize I couldn't breath!?



She laughed, “Good Afternoon, Ki-chan!”



I looked at her, “Its nothing to laugh about! You nearly killed me!”



She laughed nervously now, “Oh did I? Sorry,” she put a finger up in the air, “look on the bright side-”



I stuck my tongue at her, “Bright side!? I nearly died!”



Chii smiled, “Yeah, but at least you wouldn't be sad anymore. I don't like you sad.”



My face stopped making faces at her and stared at her for a moment looking at her. Did Yuki tell her something? I decided to ignore it and stood up out of bed helping her up. “But you would rather see me dead?”



Chii rubbed the back of her head and only hummed a song, she took my hand in the process. I blinked, getting the point; I teased playfully, “Aww your not nice.”



Chii decided to change the subject as she spun around on one foot and smiled. “Do you like my outfit? I bought it yesterday.”



I hadn't noticed her outfit, but it really was a neat outfit when I did notice. Since it was nearly Spring Chii-chan was wearing shorts. Black shorts hung off her thin waist and her light blue tang top loosely went over the shorts a little. The shirt had a big black heart in the middle with a chibi demon wolf in it like in the animes. Around her hips was one of Yuki's stud belts and on her feet were knee high black boots. She wore a big light blue sweatband with a black bubble on it and she had her nails in black. Her darkish brown hair was messily put into a bun and she could probably be described as the evanescence of adorable.



I jokingly got jealous. “Geez why not just attach a sign to yourself that said `Hug me I'm adorable.'



She blinked sitting on my bed, “They sell signs like that?” I sighed and started to look in my closet. She bounced up and down behind me. “What are you going to wear?”



I turned to her, “Did you happen to have any like sugar this morning?” She waved her hand casually, “Just assume I had candy, why don'tcha? Why can't you just guess that I'm happy?”



My eyebrow arched making a disbelieving look, “But did you have sugar?” She stared at me for the longest time and then just said, “Maybe.”



She sat on my bed flipping through my soccer magazine as I picked something out to wear, nothing good. Suddenly Yuki came running in trying to hold up his pants he yelled at Chii. “Give me back my belt, Chii.”



Chii stuck her tongue out now, “Come and get it or are you afraid?” Yuki stared at her like `you got to be kidding me look.' Not that Yuki, Chii, and I have not wrestled or even playfully fought with one another, but last time Chii and I put Yuki's shoes on fire. Yuki grinned, “Do you really want to challenge me?”



Onee-chan raised her hand and laughed, “Okay, lets take a vote. Who is a better fighter, Nii-chan or I?” Naturally, then voted for themselves and I just watched. Yuki looked at me. “You're the tie breaker, Kiyara. Choose.”



My head in all the tired in it and sudden voting contest I was lost, I did what I thought was right. I smiled back at the both of them. “You both know I'll beat both of you.”



Yuki grabbed my arm pulling me into a headlock and giving me a really bad nugie, he rolled his eyes and used sarcasm, “Oh yeah, your terrifying.” I tried to get loose, but his grip was too strong. Chii laughed, “Awe little Kiyara thinks she can beat her two older siblings?”



I sobbed, “I thought you were on my team.”



“I am, I just like teasing you. So really who is the good fighter?”



“I told you who.”



Yuki started randomly cracking up and waved his hand in the air. “No way Kiyara is the winner here.”



“Remind me, who set your shoes on fire last time,” I asked Yuki glaring playfully at him.



“You.”



“And I'll do it again if I have too.”



Chii got up and ruffled my hair messing it up as if Yuki hadn't already, “Awe its so cute how you try to be tough.”



I tugged at her arm, “Hey stop treating me like I'm five, I can take you.”



She started to walk out of the room, in order to get out before a wrestling match started.



Yuki grabbed Chii around the waist while she was walking out and pulled his belt off her hips and ran down the hall, dropping Chii in the process. I heard him laughing all the way down the hall until his slammed his bedroom door shut.



I blinked, “That was odd.” Chii looked at me and back down the hall. “You'll have to come out of your room sometime, Nii-chan!”



In a faint distance I heard Yuki yell, “Like hell I would! And these two are what I'm supposed to call my family? Oh dear god.



-----------------------------





Sometime after choosing what I was going to wear and getting Yuki out of his bedroom we headed towards the movie theater. I ended up wearing kaki green caprice with a black tang top and a soccer ball in the middle with letters that said `I live, breath, and eat soccer.” Over my tang top I had my black windbreaker it over and white and black sneakers. My hair was just down back in clips a little.



We had to walk, since Yuki didn't have money for a cab. Chii and I did a lot of window-shopping as we walked and Yuki tried to listen to his headphones. I turned to Yuki while Chii stopped to use the bathroom.



I looked at him, “Um Yuki, how did you, get to miss work today? Why are you doing this?” The conversation last night never mentioned him taking off for the day or nonetheless to a movie. He stared at me and put his headphones over my ears pulling my hood over my head, he didn't answer my question though.



Somehow and someway we made it to the movie theater in time. While Chii and I were getting some drinks I had a strange feeling Yuki went missing all of the sudden. I pulled Chii's arm. “Chii where did Yuki go?”



She too looked around and no sight of him was found, “I don't know, maybe he already headed in.”



“Without us?”



“Well you know Yuki and seats, I mean, maybe he wanted good ones and assumed we would just get the hint.”



We decided that Chii and I would go sit in the theaters and wait for him to head up by us. In about a half an hour into the movie, horror movie might I add, terrified of them, I began to grow nervous. I tapped my foot impatiently ignoring the gory scenes on T.V that Chii seemed to be having a blast with.



Chii looked at me as she saw me get up and start to walk away. “Where are you going?”



“I got to go find, Onii-chan,” I whispered, “I'm worried.”



She got the hint and followed after me. We carried our sodas and candy around eating and drinking them as we looked outside for Onii-chan. where did he go?



I kept chasing after Chii who at this time was running ahead of me, which it was normally the other way around. I looked around and we went around the block about 5 times. I slammed my foot on the ground. “Where is Yuki?”



“I don't know,” Chii said looking around as if he might all the sudden pop up and say something like `I was in the movie theater.'



Suddenly Onee-chan started jumping up and down to see over adult's heads, “There!” I tried to duck to see through people's feet, and I could only see a boy on a bridge a little far a ways.



Chii grabbed my arm and started pulling me towards him, feeling quiet proud she found him first, as if it were `I Spy'. I thought we had lost him; he was the soul basically of our lives right now.



We felt our feet trying to stop ourselves at we got to the end of the bridge, Chii nearly made me flip when she put her hand out and forced me to stop walking. She looked at me, “Who is she?”



I looked over the bridge at where Onii-chan was and suddenly saw this girl. The girl looked to around his age maybe a year younger. She had long black hair and these really pretty green eyes. She looked a little pale, but her cheeks were pink as if her blush might have faded out. She was wearing gray baggy pants and a green t-shirt. She had her hair down and her white sneakers were on. She was very pretty indeed.



I shook my head at Chii-chan answering her `no.' She started to march towards Yuki I think she might have been a little angry cause she was sure making a loud clicking noise with her boot. I followed after her.



She pointed at Yuki, “Where the hell have you been!?”



Yuki looked at us and back at this girl, “The movie ended?”



“Answer the question!”



“I've been with Sora. Oh right,” he looked at us pointing to Sora, “This is Sora Nadho she's in my class.”



Sora nodded smiling, “Hi there. Nice to meet you. Um, who might you two be?”



Yuki pointed to Chii, “This is Chiyo, we call her Chii, she's the older sister I was telling you about and that,” he said pointing to me “that is Kiyara, she's the younger one.”

Sora jumped with happiness, “Aww their adorable.”



I laughed nervously trying to be nice and not to rude, “Yo were just a few years younger then you, like 2 or 1 years.”



Yuki coughed and looked at Sora, “I told you she thinks she's older, wiser, and tougher.”



“I do not!” I had said trying to hit Yuki a bit playfully.



Chii tried to be nice too now she smiled so slightly. “So you know about us? So who are you? How long have you been hanging around Yuki? We've never heard about you.”



Sora kind of gave a quick glance at Yuki who sighed, “I was going to tell them, today.”



I stood next to Yuki holding onto his wrist as if I was going to pull him back to the movies with us. Chii and Sora looked at one another almost as if two tigers were ready to attack. Chii twitched a bit, “Tell us what?” Chii and I were overly protective of Yuki, but Chii took it to another extent.



Sora laughed a bit blushing, “I'm Yuki's girlfriend. I've been going out with him for a month now.”



Chii stared at Sora letting her face flush and my face flushed a bit too. A girlfriend? Wait, so was I bringing him down last night talking about loneliness? Cars went by and cherry blossoms from the tree above the bridge fell.



So this was Yuki's girlfriend?



---------------------------------
































Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment