Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - 2

Story of a girl in danger from her master. She comes to the Xiaolin Temple for help. What adventure lyes ahead. What evil will she face?

Xiaolin Showdown Charaters(c)Chrsity Hu

Other charaters belong to me.

Chapter 2 - 2

Chapter 2 - 2
Chapter 2

The next morning I woke up in some gardens near a temple. I didn't know where I was at first, but to me it look like a great place to hide from my master Gigi. Then a little yellow monk came out in the gardens a saw me. I look at him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me. He was ready to fight.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know where I was. I need a place to hide."

"I'm sorry if I scared you." He said.

"That ok."

"What is your name?" The monk asked me.

"My name is Tita."

"Lovely. My name is Omi."

Omi and I shook hands.

"Is this a temple of some kind?" I asked Omi looking around.

"Yes, you are at the Xiaolin Temple."

I looked around the temple and it look like a safe place to hide from my master. I looked at Omi and wonder if there was more of his kind still living here and maybe they can help me.

"I wonder Omi, is it ok if I can stay here?"

"Do you need a place to stay?"

"Yes I do. I really don't have no where else to go."

Omi stuck his hand to mines.

"Come on then, I will take you to meet my master and the other warriors that live here."

I followed Omi inside. I was right, there was others that live here. I seen two more boys and a girl warrior. They seem friendly too.

"Hu, hi." I greeted.

"Hello." They said.

"This is Tita, she new around here. "

"Do you have a place to stay?" The girl warrior asked me.

I shook my head no.

"I ran away from my own master. I need a safe place to stay for a while."

"Why you ran away?"

"Well, my master is very evil. He nothing but hurts and abuse me all the time."

The warriors give me a sad look.

"Ok."

"By the way, I'm Raimundo. I'm the leader here."

"Hi, I'm Kimiko."

"Hello there little lady, I'm Clay."

I smiled at them. Then I seen another. He looked like he is grand master here. He was an old warrior. He seen me and I bow down to him.

"And who is this?" He asked.

"This is Tita, she need a place to stay for a while. She ran away from her evil master." Omi told him.

"Really?" said Master Fung.

"I ran away from my evil master. I have no where to go. No family or friends." I told Master Fung what happen.

"Very well then. You can stay but long as you don't do no evil."

"Thank you Master Fung." I bow down to him.

The other warriors smiled. Omi just stood there in the same space. He was smiling too. For some reason I really didn't like the way he was looking at me. I like Omi but only as a friend. But I think there was more then that between us.

End of chapter....

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AnimeWolf234 on February 23, 2010, 3:34:34 AM

AnimeWolf234 on
AnimeWolf234still going good!!!