Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Foxx's Weakness Isn't Just Sasuke...

What happens when Foxx's friend, Oni (Kpt14's OC), comes for a mission to Konoha? What weird things comes to mind when she finds out that Foxx has the week off and has nothing to do? OCxSasuke OCxGaara

Chapter 4 - Foxx's Weakness Isn't Just Sasuke...

Chapter 4 - Foxx's Weakness Isn't Just Sasuke...
~~~Chapter 4: Foxx’s Weakness Isn’t Just Sasuke~~~
 
The Uchiha looked at her with devil eyes, as she looked back with ones filled with fear of what he’ll do. He reached over to her, and put on of his hands on the blanket, and started to…TICKLE HER!!![/b]
 
That’s right; Foxx’s weakness besides Sasuke is tickling her! Oni joined in and aroused Gaara to join in the bunch of fun of tickling the ½ demon.
 
Though she protested (with laughter in between), they continued to tickle her. She flared her arms and legs all over, with her mouth wide and full of mirth.
 
Someone was watching…..It was Sakura!! Why? I don’t know why Sakura’s in the park, it’s just like the old lady, you don’t know why she’s there!! Neither do i!! And you’re probably asking ‘what old lady?!’ THAT old lady in the tree in the park!!! XD
 
j/k
 
She’s not in a tree….she’s in two trees, duh!
 
Ok, now that we know where the old lady is, let’s see why Naruto’s here!!
 
‘Foxx is ticklish?’ the annoying Sasuke fangirl thought to herself. ‘I should tell Ino about this!!’
 
And, knowing Ino’s tendency to gossip, the whole thing of Konoha knew, even the Hokage!!! Poor Foxx. She’s so going to get tickled today!!
 
“GUYS! PLEASE!! STOP!! IT’S-IT’S STARTING TO HUUURT!!” Foxx yelled at the three. They stopped, only to have her return it on to Sasuke.
 
“FOXX! STOP!!” the Uchiha heir, which was surprisingly ticklish, too, ordered, laughing his lungs out.
 
The girl stopped, and then realized that she touched him. She started to blush, while looking at him. He had a what-the-heck-are-you-blushing-for look on.
 
She looked down at the picnic basket, then to Oni, who nodded her head, to issue her to wink or SOMETHING!
 
The burnet looked at Sasuke and winked, but she did it sorta shyly. He had a different look now. It was a why-are-you-flirting-with-me-when-flirting’s-so-is-not-your[/i]-thing look. You know those, right?
 
Well, anyway, the blonde looked over to see a flash of pink. The ½ demon saw her earlier because of what she was looking at, but didn’t want to make in known. She wanted the girl to have some fun…before she died.
 
Hey, have you noticed that Gaara hasn’t said a word? I just did. Maybe he’s being too Gaara to talk!! >:[ LOL! j/k again!
 
~~~~~
 
That night, in the Uchiha/Kiba house hold….
 
The last Uchiha walked down stairs to the basement to see Foxx.
 
“Why did you start to flirt with me?” he said, scaring her a bit.
 
“I wasn’t flirting, Sake, I had some stupid bug in my eye. Shino must be going hey-wire with his bugs or something,” she responded, not looking at him.
 
He looked over at the mural on the wall. At the top it read My friends are friends forever[/i].
 
On it, it had him, Oni, Shikamaru, Hinata, surprisingly, Gaara, Sakura, Naruto, Ino, Chouji, Tenten, Neji, Tamari, Lee, Shino, Kiba, Kakashi, and Iruka.
 
“So, that’s mural’s finished, eh?”
 
“Yea…”
 
Sasuke felt like getting Foxx ticked off, so she wouldn’t sleep, “So, if these are all your friends, where’s Iteco?”
 
He heard his gal pal start to growl under her breath at him like a rabid wolf to a hunter. “Don’t….you….ever….say….that….name……EVER…..”
 
“What name? Iteco?”
 
“YES! THAT NAME!! I HATE THAT GUY!!”
 
“What’s wrong with Iteco?”
 
“YOU KNOW, YOU….YOU…..YOU…..” She froze….she couldn’t think of anything to call him. He was her best guy friend, along with Shikamaru, just as Hinata and Oni are her BFF’s.
 
“Duface? Heart throb? Pretty boy?”
 
Foxx started to whisper something under her breath, so he couldn’t make it out, “….handsome….guy….”
 
“What? Speak up, I can’t hear you when you whisper under your breath, Foxx-san.”
 
“….I said nothing.”
 
“You said something.”
 
“Nothing.”
 
“Something.”
 
“Look, I know I said nothing.”
 
“…You said something.”
 
“I was mouthing something.”
 
“You were not.”
 
“Were too.”
 
Sasuke moved in closer to her bed, covered with black sheets, with his hands ready to give the weakness.
 
She started to scoot away, slowly and wide-eyed.
 
“Sake! No!”
 
He reached her, and started the tickle fight. She, though, started to tickle him back, the two were laughing so hard together, that after they stopped tickling eachother, they were till laughing.
 
Sasuke layed down next to Foxx. They both sighed. The ½ demon started to drift off to sleep, when Sasuke started to shake her.
 
“Foxx….!”
 
He sounded worried, yet, angered.
 
“Hunh…?” she asked, half asleep.
 
“Remember, you’re not supposed to fall asleep!!!”
 
“So…?”
 
“You’re falling asleep!!”
 
“Oh….would you look at that? Then, that means you tickled me too much.”
 
“Oh, so you blame it on me?” Sasuke asked, the most sexiest way, with one of his black eyebrows up and the other down. He grabbed her chin. The burnet was so tired, that she didn’t realize what was happening until she noticed two things.
 
Sasuke’s eyes were closed and he was NOT sleepingthere were lips on hers[/list] 
She didn’t move from that position at all.
 
POP!
 
To Be Continued…

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hirataitokyo on September 10, 2006, 2:12:56 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyokankuro is hot... sorry tat was random, me and randomness! mauahahahahaha!... -cough- im lovin' the story so far!

monkey_banana_smoothie on August 25, 2006, 9:39:31 PM

monkey_banana_smoothie on
monkey_banana_smoothieThe old lady's always in the trees! Everyone knows that!

ktp14 on August 25, 2006, 4:45:58 PM

ktp14 on
Comment Deleted

monkey_banana_smoothie on August 25, 2006, 4:56:35 PM

monkey_banana_smoothie on
monkey_banana_smoothieScoot....heh