Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - C =-

this is a book i am still writng but its just ranomness

Chapter 4 - C =-

Chapter 4 - C =-
Now since I have got started I don’t think I can stop or else I will forget about what I was talking about and that would be bad because I would go off topic and that would not make a very good book and than all of this would have been a waist of time and your money and that would not make me a very good author and I want to be a good author because I want my story to be heard to show that there is nothing wrong with being random and different because as my friend Lisa say “people who matter don’t mind and people who mind don’t matter”. I love her because she is great and funny and always makes me smile and laugh. Wow how hard it is to make a boob up as you go along. So do you like monkeys? I for one love monkeys because thy are so cool and they have tails and are all fury and playful + they clean each other and then they eat the bugs and monkeys are so clean which is so cool because no one cleans me and eats the bugs in my fur. Sorry I was rambling on again about monkeys but they just so cool like me. *starts smiling*

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment