Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter 5

this is a book i am still writng but its just ranomness

Chapter 6 - Chapter 5

Chapter 6 - Chapter 5
Chapter 5
Wow I have made it all the way to chapter 5. I’m so proud of myself I derisive a pat on the back *looks around and sees nobody* aww no pat on the back for me *smile is gone, sad face* so now I’m trying to think of what to do now I wish I had some inspiration! O look a bird just flew by the window I love bird because they are small and cute and very fast. Oya and they can fly I wish I could fly it would be so much fun because it would be and I would be so fast.

Ohell I’m just rambling on once again I’m sorry this is such bad writing and that is bad. Hey have you ever felt like you were being followed or watched or even both. I have felt like that and what you do is one: keep walking but don’t walk striate walk in a dignagal way because the person who is following you will walk striate and pass you out. And you can go back to doing what you were doing before you started to get followed and walked like you did, but I guess if you were reading this book as you were walking that could be why you thought you were. Or maybe he/she wanted to see the book you were reading because maybe you were laughing at how funny my book is.

p.s since you have bought this book you can make up your mind whether you liked it or not but tell people it was great ok! ^-^ thank you

P.p.s the book is not over yet I jus thought I would say that.

This chapter is so long its nearly 300 words and still going strong but I’m getting tired now and I want to go asleep but I don’t want to you know, that is such a bad feeling to have because it makes you all cranky and sleepy. But the counter Messer is to have lots of sugar then you will have a lot of energy for a small bit and then you crash and the you are back to where you started or even worse. It’s like a drug and drugs are bad.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment