Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Return Of Victor Frankenstein

This took me about three days just to finish this and I just finished this today. Please Comment.

PS: I got bored so please do not judge me. I worked really hard on this.

Chapter 3 - The Return Of Victor Frankenstein

Chapter 3 - The Return Of Victor Frankenstein
“Selene, I know your upset.”
She acted and looked like she did not even hear him. He sighed and said, “How about this, if you find your father’s body, we can bring him back. I promise you”
She smiled at him with excitement and knode her head. She got up and ran to find Victor’s body. Then she found his body. But, she wanted to stay with him. Moments later, when she was asleep, The Torn Prince found her with Victor’s body.
“The Hammer.”
“Yes?”
“I found her.”
He pointed where she was. The Torn Prince carried Amelia and The Hammer carried Victor. The Hammer settled Victor in the middle of the ‘Eye Of Hell’ as The Torn Prince set Amelia down comfertably against the glass wall trying not to wake her up and joined the other ghosts. Then Amelia opened her eyes and stould up. She saw Victor in the middle of the ‘Eye Of Hell’. A white light lit from every ghost. Amelia walked back, because she thought that Victor would not come back. But then, the big white light white came into him. He opened his eyes, stould up, and looked at Amelia.
“Natasha.”
She gasped, stopped, and turned around. He smiled at her and so did Amelia but with tears of joy coming down her cheaks.
“F-father?”
He knode his head yes. She made even a bigger smile.
“Father!”
She ran towards him and hugged him. All of the twelve ghosts looked at them and smiled. They held each others hands to help them to get out of there safely. The wrightings on the wall glowed. Victor looked around, looked at Amelia, and then held on tight to her. Then a big white light rapped around them and they, safely, got out of the house.
“Father, can I ask you a question?”
“What is it?”
“Is it alright that I can go on your back again?”
He looked at her and smiled.
“Alright.”
He put her on his back and then continued walking.
“Thank you, father.”
He said nothing, but he just smiled. And there was one thing that they had that no one else does; they have a greater bond then anyone elses.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on November 23, 2009, 5:38:26 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobosorry i'm not much for horror fics^^

it was interesting but confusing

nina94 on January 18, 2010, 11:01:02 PM

nina94 on
nina94...Oh... -_-"


What?! I got bord (<- sorry if I misspelled it)!