Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - November 6, 1885

This is an autobiography of Natasha Amelia Frankenstein (my character in VAN HELSING 2 DRACULA RETURNS). Comments please^^

Chapter 5 - November 6, 1885

Chapter 5 - November 6, 1885
No! NO! My mother is DEAD! Dracula killed her. He sucked all of her blood out which caused her to die instantly. I tried to help her I really did, but father would not let me. I struggled to break free from his clutches, but alias, I could not. I cried against my father's torso like a cowardly, whimpering dog. Then, without thinking, I ran towards Dracula. He dogged my attack, grabbed the back of my head, pulled my arm back and push the direction of where my dead mother is. "If you do anything like that again, Natasha, I will kill you... just like I did to your mother." he threatened. I was paralyzed and did not move. He sighed and let me go. I wept like a four year old as he left. Father helped me up and carried me to my room. Now I noticed Dracula is no human... he is a vampire. I am scared. I do not know what to do. WHY AM I SO PATHETIC?! I am sorry if my tears are ruining the pages of my journal. The only family I have left now is my father.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment