Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Enter Aime and Eiji

this is about a girl Aime, her brother Eiji, Link, Sariah and Zelda
Ganondolf has returned and the rest you can find out for your self

Chapter 1 - Enter Aime and Eiji

Chapter 1 - Enter Aime and Eiji
Chapter I


She laid there sleeping next to her brother. Her hair was long and the darkest shade of ebony. Her skin was a pail tone of ivory. Her eyes were an emerald green but we dont see them such as yet. She was skinny and short, but not to skinny to be classed as under weight.
Her brother had the same hair color with the fringe a lot longer then the rest of his hair, but only on the one side. He had the same complexion and eyes, and he was also skinny, but a lot taller. He was looking at the roof, for reasons that will be explained later.
Are you awake? said the brother. She tossed a bit, but did not speak. He said, Im sorry about tonight, Aime. I didnt mean for him to hurt you. Its not your fault, so imp getting you out of here. Im letting you free, he said.


Link, what are you, going to do now? asked Navi. What do you mean? Link asked with a giggle. Now that youve rescued Zelda, are you going to help other people? she asked.
Link thought about it for a second. He could help so many people in need, but, what if it meant putting Zelda in danger. I guess, at least for the little things.
What if Gandolf&or Ganon& whatever we call him. What if he returns? asked Navi. Huh? this question surprised him. How could he return, but deep inside he knew it was possible.
I dunno, Ill help, but I might not be able to defeat him alone, Link said. They were sitting in links tree house. He loved to visit here. It made him feel at home.


The boy from earlier on carried Aime out of a darkish looking castle. Eiji? Aime asked, Where are you taking me?
Eiji looked at her and said, Youll see. He hoped his father didnt catch him, his father would kill him. But he had to protect his sister.
They reached their destination, Lon-Lon Ranch, and he talked to Talon and his daughter, Malon and they organized for Aime to stay there.
Aime was confused, what had happened to get him to take me here? She looked at the horses, but one stood out.
It was a white and brown patched horse. She looked at her. She felt her main and stoked her, so soft. Her name is Epona, said Malon.
Whats that sound? There was music playing. Malon began to sing to it. Epona began to react and ran towards it. A boy with an ocarina emerged. It was link, but of course, she didnt know this.
Eiji suddenly left. Link called out hey Malon, hey Talon, hey&you. This is Aime. Shes staying with us for a while, said Malon.
hey Aime&you look familiar. Have we met? Link asked. Navi flew off. I assume not, since the only people I have ever met is my father, my brother, and myself. Why? Aime asked. you look familiar. Maybe similar to someone I know? Link said, unsure of her.
Later that night, she went to bed. There was a knock on her door. Thats strange, she got up. She opened the door. It was Link. can I come in? he said.
He had a serious look on his face and his voice was stern. She let him in. what is it? she asked. Who are you? he demanded, I need to know!
Im Aime, thats it, she said. WHERE ARE YOU FROM! WHO IS YOUR FAMILY! I NEED TO KNOW! Link yelled at her.  why? Aime asked. He said,  cause I have to protect&
I LIVE IN A CASTLE! I DONT KNOW WHERE! MY BROTHER IS EIJI, AND I DONT KNOW MY FTHERS NAME! MY MOTHER IS DEAD AND BEFORE SHE DIED SHE LEFT WITH MY SISTER BECAUSE SHE WAS BLONDE SO SHE HAD TO BE PURE HEARTED! BECAUSE OF MY BROTHERS AND MY DARK HAIR, SHE LEFT US BEHIND! THERE ARE YOU HAPPY! Aime said.


EIJI! WHERE IS SHE! Ganondolf yelled.  I dont know father. Where is she? Eiji asked. He knew exactly where she was. He just hoped Link didnt find out who her father was.
I cant sense her, that either means she is dead or a concealing spell has been cast upon her. Mnm& he trailed off. Yes, it worked!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment