Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Aimes fight

this is about a girl Aime, her brother Eiji, Link, Sariah and Zelda
Ganondolf has returned and the rest you can find out for your self

Chapter 2 - Aimes fight

Chapter 2 - Aimes fight
CHAPTER II

Aime was getting annoyed with link. He was convinced that she had a bad aura and had to be watched over so she didnt kill Malon or talon.
Aime sat on her bed. Link sat on the haystack across from her bed. He said just tell me who you really are& your not Ganondolf are you&? Cause he's dead. But it wouldnt be the only time Ive thought he was dead.
who are you? Aime asked. Link looked surprised at her. Every one knew who he was after Hyrule returned to its old self. Every one knew him as the hero of time, the title that the sages gave him when they created the bridge to get into the royal families castle.
I am Link. I grew up in the Kokiri forest and it turned out I wasnt a Kokiri after all. In fact, I was a Hyrulian. I saved the world form the one, Ganondolf and I fought against him using the Triforce power of the three goddesses. And know I live in the castle with princess Zelda, he said.
now, where is that fairy of mine? Link asked himself. They heard a knock on the door it was soft and hard to hear.
He got up and opened the door. It was Navi. Link, Link. The princess is in trouble. Help her. Ganondolf is back! she said in despair.
Link ran out side, got on Epona and galloped to the castle. Aime thought to herself, what has been happening in the world? To find some answers she went out to Hyrule field. It was still night.
She walked towards the castle. She was about half way there when a group of skeleton zombies came out of the ground. She knew she had to run& but where to.
She saw a river and jumped in. Maybe they cant swim, she thought. Each one tried to get in the water but exploded into green flames as they connected with the water. Aime waited there till sunrise.
When the sun came up, she got out of the river bed. She climbed to the grass and laid there. She was so exhausted and cold.
She laid there for hours until she heard a horse trotting. She looked up and it was Epona and Link. She was so exhausted that lifting her head made her loose consciousness.
Link picked her up and put her on the horse. He walked Epona to the horse ranch. He noticed she was soaked and wondered what she had been doing.
When he got to the horse ranch, Malon ran to his aid. They got her changed into dry clothes and put her to bed. She was cold and they didnt want her to get sick.
what was she doing out on the field at night? Every one knows its not safe, said Malon. Link shrugged. I just found her laying next to Zoras river, he said.
Later that day, when she awoke, she sat up. How did I get here? she thought to herself. She got up and walked out of her room.
Link stopped her as soon as she got out of her room. He had been waiting for her. why were you in the field? he asked. I wanted some answers, she said.
of what? he asked. She replied, About the world. Ive never seen it before and I wanted to know what happened. I also wanted to know who Zelda was and& Thats Princess Zelda to a person such as you! he snapped.
Aime bowed her head and said I apologize for my discourtesy. I am truly sorry. She is completely weird and her mood changes every second, Link thought to himself.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment