Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chibi

Hiei turned into a chibi+_+See what happens.

Chapter 1 - Chibi

Chapter 1 - Chibi
Chibi
Hiei



By:punkrocker

















We find our heros at Jennifer's house.The boys are placing a bet while Jennifer is away."Ok Hiei 2 gallons of ice cream say that you can't drink this."Yusuke bet."Three gallons of ice cream and you got a bet."Hiei wagered."Deal."Yusuke handed him the potion."Do you even know what that is?"Kuwabara asked."Don't do it Hiei."Kurama begged him not to do it but he did."Well Yusuke you owe me....."There was a sudden puff of smoke."Guys I'm back.What the,were you guys sneaking into my case again!"Jennifer saw an adorable boy sitting on the floor.She picked him up."What did you guys do!"."Yusuke placed a bet on Hiei and now he's that."Kuwabara explained."Hey I'm not a thing!And what happened you guys seem bigger."Hiei looked at him self and screamed.He also started tearing up."I shurnk!"Hiei covered his face with his tiny hands."I told you but didn't you listen."Kurama explained."Not helping."Jennifer stroked Hiei's head.They all went to the living room."Yusuke what did you bet this time?"Jennifer glared at him."Three gallons of ice cream."Yusuke said feelig small."YOU IDOT!".Hiei hid behind Jennifer's head."Ok this will wear off in a day."Jennifer tried to calm herself down."You mean I'm going to be stuck like this for a day."Hiei sighed in relief.Hiei hoped on to the floor and fell on his face."Jennifer can you please lift me off the floor before I tear up again?"Hiei mumbled.(On Friday the rest of the story shall be revealed +_+)
[/b]

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on February 17, 2006, 11:38:47 AM

Pocky_PixieSticks_Anime on
Pocky_PixieSticks_Animeaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! so cute! =^_^= *gives pocky and pixie sticks* i can't wait to read more. *goes on to read next chapter*

Yukina-chun on June 25, 2005, 1:39:19 PM

Yukina-chun on
Yukina-chunOh Hiei's now shorter than what he uesd to be!! I must now what happens next!! *goes off to read the rest of story*

yoko09kurama on June 19, 2005, 11:03:57 PM

yoko09kurama on
yoko09kuramaAww that is so cute! I wish I could see that in real life!

YukinaObbsessionist on June 15, 2005, 1:44:33 PM

YukinaObbsessionist on
YukinaObbsessionistHeya, thankxz for your commentz, your storiez look adorable! This one such cutenezz! I luv it! ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!*tacklez/hugglez* CHIBI HIEI!!!!!!!!!!!MINE!!!!!!!!HEHEHE!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!*tacklez/hugglez author* YAY!!!!!!!*story and author to favez* Keep up da good work! LUVZ!!!!!!!!!!!