Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Skully

This is a story I decided to turn it into a manga because it would be so much better as one. I will be putting my character's pictures on my page as soon as possible. But, the story will have to do for now. Please leave comments and be kind.

Chapter 7 - Skully

Chapter 7 - Skully
Eighth Chapter

I looked at myself in the mirror with pride.
What do you think? Meg asked.
I ran my fingers through my pitch black hair, which made my skin a beautiful ivory color. When they had blow dried my hair, they had managed to get it straightened without a straightener. It now hung a little further than the middle of my back. My ears were lined in silver rings that dangled loosely from the middle of my ears.
I look& I look like&
You look like a babe, Candace said. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and also observed me in the mirror.
Yeah! Definitely to Rings liking, Meg purred.
Just as I felt a smile creep onto my lips Candace yelled, Rings! Chippy! Were done!
The bedroom door opened and both the guys walked in. I slowly turned and faced them.
Ashtons lips formed in the shape of an O and Chris eyes widened. Ashton let out a light, flirtatious whistle.
Damn Rings! Why do you get first call on everything?
I looked at Chris, expecting an answer. His eyes didnt move from my face. I saw him gulp and carefully lick his lips.
Bro!
Huh?
He looked away from me and stared at his sister. What?
What do you think? Did we do a good job?
A good job? Ashton said as he came closer to me. He rolled his tongue making a sensuous purring sound as his eyes scanned me slowly up and down. Thats what I call a HOT job.
No way, pretty boy. I pressed my index finger to his chest and pushed him away. You just keep your distance.
Well see about that.He kissed the air and watched me with passion.
Chris was again transfixed on me. He walked around me, examining the work done on me. I felt his hand run softly but unnoticeably run down the tip of my hair on my back.
Nice job, he said.
I saw a twinkle of mischief in his eye when he came around and faced me.
Have you guys decided on a name?
Candace placed a hand on her hip, waiting for an answer.
Yes. How bout Skully? Chris still didnt look away.
Why Skully?
Were taking her to get a tattoo tomorrow, most preferably a skull, he turned around and looked at them. Therefore, Skully fits.
A tattoo?
Oh boy. This is getting too far.
To make you an official Dead Gang member, you need a tattoo, Meg brought out. Candace and I both have tattoos on our hips. Then both Candace and Meg lifted the backs of their shirts and slightly pulling down there pants, showing their tattoos. I remembered the first day I saw them, I dont think Ill ever forget that day. I remembered that Candace had the black butterfly and Meg had the black blooming rose, which were still lying on their hips.
I have a tattoo on my shoulder, Ash said as he lifted his sleeve, revealing a slithering snake.
Chris then said, And I have an X between my shoulder blades.
So, tomorrow, Ill be getting a tattoo? Put where at?
Thats for you to choose, Chris said with his adorable crooked grin. Think about it.
Oh, I will.
You do that baby, Ashton whispered as he continued to look at me.
Shut up Chip! Candace spat. Rose, you and Skully are about the same size. Tomorrow well run by your house and get a couple of your things.
Meg shrugged approvingly. Well, its three. I could run over there real quick and go get some things. My parents like to say theyre light sleepers but, you can bang pans and they wont even wake up.
Okay, cool. Ill come with you, said Candace. Do you want to come to Skully?
I shook my head, still a little caught off by my new name. No. Im going to stay here and get some rest.
Okay. Just make yourself comfortable. Well be back in an hour or so.
They walked out of the room, Smokey shaking her car keys.
Chip, could you wait in my room. I need to talk to M alone. Chris rings slightly clanked across each other, making a soft tinkling as he turned his head to look at Ashton.
Ashton dropped his jaw and grumbled.
Just go man!
He turned on his heel and stamped toward the bedroom door and slammed it shut.
Do you really like it? I asked as I twirled a straight lock of my hair around my fingertip and looked at the hard wood floor.
I heard him gulp and whisper, Umm&
I felt like a little child as I continued to twirl the look and put my knees in shyness.
I stopped my girlish behavior and stood straight. So, tomorrows a big day?
He nodded his head yes. Im sorry. I might get kinda nervous. Im just not one for long road trips.
Do you want to stay here?
No. Youre going to need all the help you can get. Tomorrow well get your tattoo and head out.
I cringed at the thought of a tattoo.
Dont worry. Rose does tattoos for a living. Shell know what shes doing.
I still felt uneasy.
Where do you want her to put it?
Im still not sure.
How about on your neck?
He walked up behind me and lifted my now long black hair and ran his fingertip across the back of my neck. His soft touch made me shiver slightly.
Back here would be a good spot, he whispered.
He let go of my hair and faced me again.
Well, then on the back of my neck it is. I smiled.
I became disappointed when he walked to the door.
Dont go!

Ash, get your @$$ out of the hallway into my room! he scolded.
Youre a- I heard Ash begin to yell.
Knock it off! Ill be there in a minute.
Chris slammed the door in Ashs face and got a glow of mischief in his eyes.
That retard, he chuckled. I joined in his chuckling.
Get some rest okay. Well be leaving at six to get your tattoo.
Goodnight, I managed to say to him before he left.
Goodnight& Skully.
He winked and left, leaving me flustered and cheery.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment