Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Official

This is a story I decided to turn it into a manga because it would be so much better as one. I will be putting my character's pictures on my page as soon as possible. But, the story will have to do for now. Please leave comments and be kind.

Chapter 8 - Official

Chapter 8 - Official
Ninth Chapter
Wake up Michelle!
I cracked my eyes open.
What time is it? I asked Candace, who had stopped shaking me awake.
Five thirty.
I thought we were leaving at six.
Change of plans. Rings, Rose, and Chippy are all ready in the cars. We got to go. Cops are already looking for you.
She stood up and threw a pair of black jeans, black high-top shoes, and a red and black screen t-shirt.
Strip the Prep clothes and put that on.
I did as I was told. The clothes fit me perfectly.
Come on! Lets go! Lets go! Youre riding with Meg and me.
We ran out of the house and I pushed myself into Candaces Corvette and we were off.

On my way to school, I often passed this small tattoo parlor. I never really did pay any attention to it. Only now did I realize the name of it was Ink Point.
I took a deep breath saying to myself, Itll all be alright. Meg knows what shes doing. It wont hurt& will it?

You coming Skully?
Meg was already out of the car and unlocking the door while Candace popped her head back in and looked at me with an assuring expression.
I nodded, feeling my throat tighten with anxiousness.
Its okay. The faster we get it done, the sooner we can leave town.
I slowly pushed myself up and out of the car and walked through the open door of the parlor.
Ash, Chris, Candace, and I stood in the small room while Meg set herself down in a chair and got the needed supplies.
Dont be scared, Chris said.
I looked up into his eyes. The dim fluorescent lights from inside the shop shown on his face, making him look evil with the way his eyes glowed as he looked at me lovingly.
Come on over Skull, Meg said in her soft tone.
I slowly walked over to the chair and seated myself. She then looked up at Rings as I gulped and asked, The neck, right?
Out of the corner of my eye I could see him nod.
She pulled my hair away from my neck and wiped the area with a clean, soapy rag and turned the needle on.
Close your eyes and relax, she whispered softly.
I did as I was told and after a couple seconds, felt the point of the needle go into my skin. I gritted my teeth and dealt with the dull pain.
Never once in my life did I believe I was ever going to have he guts to do this.

Okay! All done. You can open your eyes now.
I looked around and saw Chris sitting there in front of me.
You did it. He gave me a grin of satisfaction.
I laid my hand on my neck where the tattoo was and felt a fabric patch over the spot.
Its to keep it from getting swollen and soar, Meg explained without looking up from taking her gloves off.
My hand subtly shook on the arm of the chair.
I did it, I told myself. Im one of them now.

Lets go! If were goin to get there in three days we gotta go. Candace waved her hand frantically and Meg ran to the door and turned off the lights.
For today, youre going to ride with Chippy and me, Rings looked at me and said.
Okay.
I slowly walked to the door, Chippy only a step behind.
Well have fun, he whispered. I then felt his hand grace my behind and I jumped in shock. I didnt look back or react much more. I didnt want to make a scene.
The sun was beginning to peek up and shine its pink and orange rays across the soft and calm sky. As I walked to the truck, I looked up at the serene sight.
Chippy, why dont you sit in the back?
Fine!
Ashton crawled in the back quite clumsily and huffed. I looked over at Chris and he rolled his eyes when Ashton slammed the door and sat in the back pouting.
That kid, Chris whispered. Lets meet in Ohio! he yelled to the girls. They both nodded and seated themselves in the Corvette.
How are we going to get to Ohio in a short time? I asked once in the truck.
We know shortcuts all the way to San Diego. This isnt the first time weve made a trip like this.
Chris pulled the seatbelt over his chest and put it into place. I did the same and heard the soft click.
We ready?
Yeah.
We pulled out of the desolate lot and followed the girls on our three day journey.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment