Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - "Stupid Idiot!"

This is a story I decided to turn it into a manga because it would be so much better as one. I will be putting my character's pictures on my page as soon as possible. But, the story will have to do for now. Please leave comments and be kind.

Chapter 14 - "Stupid Idiot!"

Chapter 14 - "Stupid Idiot!"
Fifteenth Chapter
We found a small community store in our destination. Missouri. We had written all the things we needed on a small piece of paper for Ashton. Before we could consult him one last time, he opened the car door and ran into the store.
I hope he has money, Candace said, gripping the steering wheel.
A couple minutes later, I heard yelling inside the store and Ashton ran out. But, he had something extra. There was a black ski mask over his face and a& gun!
Oh no!
He jumped into the car and screamed, Go!
Before Candace sped out of the parking lot, a man ran out the door, shaking his fist in the air.
Once on the road Chris got up in Ashs face. Dammit Ash! What have you done?
I realized I didnt have any money. So, I got everything and ran! He pulled the mask off his head to reveal a panic stricken face.
shoot! Meg and Candace both said under their breath.
Nice Chip! Chris bit his thumb nail, trying to hold back his anger. You just made it so much easier to hide from the cops!
What was I supposed to do?
Come back and get some cash you idiot!
Well, I panicked!
Ya think! Candace pushed him.
You dont think before you do something! You never have! Chris yelled.
Look whos talking! Ash said as he looked at him. If you hadnt gotten Skully into this mess none of this wouldve happened! Talk about thinkin before doin. I only volunteered to do this crap just to save our sorry butts! And its all because of her! He pointed his finger at me and glared.
Chris grabbed his finger and twisted it, causing Chip to cry out in pain.
Dont you dare talk about her like that! I am not taking any of your crap just because you had to go and be stupid. It isnt my fault and it sure as hell aint her fault! None of us got YOU into this mess. You couldve backed off. But, youre just asking for a fight! Well, buddy! Ill give you one! Pull over now Smokes!
Bro, this isnt smart.
I said pull over!
Smokey pursed her lips, knowing she was defeated. She pulled off to the side of a field and Chris got out and stomped over to the Ashs door. Before Ash could push him away Chris had grabbed him by his shirt collar and tugged him out of the car and yelled back to his sister, Fix Skully up while I take care of this punk!
I laid there in shock.
Chris! I yelled before I heard a fist hit a face. Dont do it! Please! We dont need someone else hurt, okay? What he did was stupid but, well figure something out.
I heard a soft whimper from Ashton as he was set free from Chris grasp.
Candace, could you get me a towel? Chris calmly asked when he came around to Candace. She got out of the car and opened the trunk and got a towel. Once he had the towel in his hand, he seated himself again at my feet and placed my leg delicately over his, the towel cushioning me from discomfort.
I need everything that Ash got.
Meg stroked my hair, trying to calm me of the pain I might have to bear.
Itll be okay Meg.

Candace snatched the things from Ashtons hands and came to Chris side and stood behind his back while he sat and doctored my wound. Chris pointed to the floorboard and Candace followed the direction of his finger and dropped the peroxide, gauze, bandaging tape, and antibiotic ointment on the floor. He reached down and grabbed the large bottle of peroxide.
This may burn a little, Chris whispered without looking up from the gash.
I felt him pour the sour liquid over my wound and felt it tingle and burn inside the wound. It more tickled than burned. He let the peroxide settle in the wound then dabbed what remained of it away with another towel. Once done with that, he took the ointment and put a bit on the tip of his finger and gently rubbed it on my leg. After taking bit by bit of the ointment, he had my leg treated. He picked up the gauze and gauze tape next and wrapped almost the whole roll of gauze around my leg then taped it down so it would stay in place.
There you go. He grinned with pride at his work then looked up at me.
I smiled back then said, Well, what are we waiting for? We still have a long way to go!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment