Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 14 - Finn the Flirt: Part 1

Nikky Kirishima,of The Village Hidden In The Heavens has fallen in love;How can she set aside her feelings for the older boy so she can focus on her studies?It's brains/<3 as she tries to overcome <3,exams,and her newly found identity

Chapter 14 - Finn the Flirt: Part 1

Chapter 14 - Finn the Flirt: Part 1
Nikora was loaded up with stuff and let out a deep sigh of relief as she dumped it into the back.
 
"Well, that's the last of it," Mrs. Kokomo said and then glanced at her watch, "Looks like we'll have some time left over...you girls wanna go-"
 
But before she could finish, Finn and Nikora had taken off and were waving.
 
"Be back be 12!!" Mrs. Kokomo called after them.
 
"So," Finn started, "Where to?"
 
"I actually do have a place in mind..," Nikora said thoughtfully.
 
~
 
"Okay...," Finn said looking around, "And why are we here again?"
 
The two girls stood just by a clearing in the forest, the sun was now fairly high in the sky, giving the trees around them an average and dull appearance.
 
"Shh," Nikora said and approached a bush separating them from the clearing.
 
As quietly as possible, she separated them and gazed out to see just what she'd expected.
 
Rock Lee, the boy from the previous day, was standing there, kicking the tree stump that Nikora had seen during her night of training. So it was him. He was the one who damaged the tree stump!
 
Finn came up next to her and gasped, "Hey!! It's that guy from the festival!!"
 
Then she turned and gave a perverted smile to Nikora, "Too bad for you-" she said and moved the bushes a little ways, revealing a girl with two brown haired buns on either side of her head and a pink shirt.
 
"What are you-" Nikora started, and then, realizing what Finn had meant, jabbed her hard in the ribs.
 
While Finn had tumbled backward into silent laughter and giggling, Nikora moved the bushes further, then gasped.
 
"What?" Finn said, wiping some tears of laughter away, "What is it?"
 
She moved her head right next to Nikora's to see where she was looking.
 
"Who is THAT?" Finn said with emphasize.
 
"I...I don't know, Nikora said turning away."
 
Sure enough, Neji Hyuga, the boy she'd battled the previous night was throwing shurikan at a dummy, and was his normal color again.
 
Then she heard some distant talking behind her, when she realized who the voice belonged to, she whirled back around, her eyes wide.
 
Finn was striding out towards Neji, speaking in the way Nikora knew well and walking to match.
 
"Flirt," Nikora thought, her face turning red in humiliation.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SunaNoFara on December 15, 2007, 1:59:06 PM

SunaNoFara on
SunaNoFaraXD love it!!!! Can't wait for more!! ^^

rlkitten on December 17, 2007, 8:03:56 AM

rlkitten on
rlkittenlol, it's awesome- i know *bow* *bow*

SunaNoFara on December 17, 2007, 9:19:24 AM

SunaNoFara on
SunaNoFara*jabs side w/ finger* now go read my stories! *points to link on profile*

rlkitten on December 17, 2007, 9:34:11 AM

rlkitten on
rlkittenUghhh- fanfiction is blocked....i'll ask my mum....