Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Win Some, Lose Some

MHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHA! Awesome story about me, some friends, and some random Pokemon people being gym leaders in the mysterious new Dana region....

I CAN ONLY HAVE A LIMIT OF 5 PEOPLE!!!! I HAVE wolf-girl-ghost, mandy94t, NICKELODEON GIRL, gemdrop123neo, AND ericka, no more people are allowed!

Chapter 8 - Win Some, Lose Some

Chapter 8 - Win Some, Lose Some
After what seemed like hours of battling, Silver's last two Pokemon, a Salamence and a Dragonite laid unconscious on the battlefield. The walls were all damaged from various Pokemon slamming into them from random attacks.
"Tough break, you're gonna hafta get those walls repaired..." Amanda sneered. Rhia and Mimi returned April and Plushie and Silver tossed their badges toward them.
"How does it feel to lose, WIMP?!" Amanda shouted. Silver just made a menacing glare.
"So immature," he muttered under his breath.
"Hah! YOU'RE just in DENIAL! See ya in the Loser'S CIRCLE!" she replied.
"Awesome!" Rhia exclaimed.
"Now can we get something to eat?" Mimi whined. Rhia and Amanda did an Anime fall.
***
"SHADOW wins!"
"STAR wins!"
Heather and Crystal wre arguing at the bottom of Mt. Ozone about who won the race. Shadow and Star looked at each other and exchanged glances.
"Okay, it was a tie. We'll both split the lunch cost." Heather declareed.
"Sounds good to me." Crystal agreed.
***
"Let's go Blastoise!" Gary said releasing his Pokemon.
"Hmmm...who should I chose...." Jesie thought outloud. Her Rapidash whinnied. "Okay Blazer, you seem to be up for it. I choose you!"
"Okay, this is a one on one! If Gary wins, we get to rest here. If Jesie wins, then I minus well head to the next restaurant..." His voice trailed off like he was going to sleep.
"BENNY!" Gary cried.
"Wha?! Oh, begin!"
"Blastoise, use Hydro Pump!" Gary commanded.
"Blastoise!" It aimed a Hydro Pump straight at Blazer.
"Blazer dodge!" Jesie said. Blazer jumped out of the way in the nick of time as the Hydro Pump hit the wall. "Use Stomp!" Blazer charged at full speed and leaped into the air. It stomped onto Blastoise's head and left Blastoise with a throbbing red mark.
"Blastoise use Rapid Spin!" Gart ordered through gritted teeth. Blastoise tucked its hands, feet and head into its shell and charged at Blazer.
"Blazer, use Flire Spin!" Jesie shouted. Blazer whinnied and let out a spinning rage of fire.
"Blastoise, keep going through the fire!" Blastiose hurled through the Fire Spin at full speed, ready to attack.
"Blazer, dodge!"
"What?!" Gary exclaimed with a sweat drop. Blastoise, unaware that Blazer had gotten out of the way, was still hurtling through the air.
And straight towards the wall.
SLAM!
Blastoise lay against the wall, dazed and confused.
"Unfortunately, the victory goes to Jesie..." Benny said quitely.
"Man, that it one weak Blastoise..." Jesie murmered.
"Whaddya just say?" Gary asked suspiciously.
"Uh, I mean, even though I won the batlle,I'll still allow you to rest up here and I will even let you have some decent food!" she said.
"YES!" Benny shouted, his eyes full of hope once again.
"Yeah, I guess we could," Gary whispered as he returned Blastoise to its Pokeball.
***
"Wow, look at the view..." Brendan said, amazed at the sunset on the lake. Latia prouduced a smile and lifted Brendan off his feet. She flew high into the sky, with Brendan screaming his head off. Then he realized that Latia was trying to show him how the view looked from the sky. Latia flew to a nearby cliff, and dropped Brendan off there. He smiled and she gave him a thumbs up with her little claw. Then, the ground underneath him gave way and sent him tumblimg into nothingness. Latia swooped down and caught him. She gave a nod of approval and descended toward Mt. Ozone. Brendan held on, and embraced himself for the landing.
***
"Hey, ya wanna see something really cool?" Crystal asked Heather.
"Uhhh, sure."
"FFWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" she whistled by putting her two fingers in her mouth. Overhead Latia heard the sound and descended toward Heather and Crystal.
WHOOSH!
Latia appeared out of nowhere with Brendan by her side.
"Whoa, howja do that?" Heather asked.
"Wait, there's more." She whistled again and they waited.
Suddenly, a Pokemon again appeared outta nowhere.
"Lady and Gentleman, meet the fabulous duo, Latia and Latio!" Crystal announced.
Latia and Latio waved and both gave thunbs up signs.
"So, Brendan what are you doing here?"
"Nothing, really..." he muttered.
"I say we go out tonight!" Heather shouted putting a fist in the air.
"What, like a restaurant?" Brendan said.
"Yeah!"
"Cool, where are we gonna go?" Crystal questioned.
"I didn't think of that..." Heather replied quietly with her head drooping down. Crystal and Brendan looked at each other with sweatdrops.
"But since Brendan is coming along, who's gonna pay for it?"
"ROCK PAPER SCISSORS!!!" Heather screamed.
They all agreed. They counted to 3. All rock. Next. All scissors. Next. All paper. Next.....blah, blah, balh.
"Unless you guys haven't noticed....this is getting up nowhere."
"Then a fight to the finish!" Brendan and Heather declared which left Crystal with a surprised look. "We'll BATTLE!" they said.
"Loser of the last battle buys lunch."
"Ley's get dis battle in da house!" Heather cried.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

mandy94t on November 22, 2006, 5:15:08 AM

mandy94t on
mandy94tdude!!I CALLED SILVER A WIMP!!
Me:*glares at Silver*HOW D'YOU LIKE ME NOW BUTTWIPE?!
Silver:Immature...
Me:Correction:redneck.AND FREAKIN' PROUD OF IT TOO BY GOD!!
Rhia and Mimi:*sweatdrop*
Me:Oh and I ain't payin' for them there walls,boy.

gemdrop123neo on November 18, 2006, 7:41:01 AM

gemdrop123neo on
gemdrop123neoIs it me, or has the plot gone nowhere? *gets whacked on the head*
Just kidding! Jeez, friends make insults, right?
 
Anyways, I would like to see more action, not POKEMON action but people head on. (example: Rhia using karate on Gary) (another example I love: Gary gets beat up by...the biggest wimp of all....BRENDAN!!!)
 
Also, I would LOVE to see mutant sandwiches! hahahah! Did I just give away my scheme to take over teh world through the use of delicious food?

sapphirestar7789 on November 19, 2006, 4:13:29 AM

sapphirestar7789 on
sapphirestar7789well...I won't be eating anything that has bread with cheese,turkey,roast beef, tomatoes, lettuce, oninos, peanut butter, jelly....

*you dfift off to sleep*


...and mayonaise in the middle. *I look at you*

me:I'll just be leaving now.

p.s. I making this up as I go (the story)