Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 59 - Wounds and Love!

This is all about Echo Chi!!
She was a normal jedi youngling, then she found something that would change her life forever:
A twin sister!!
Was it for the good or for the bad?

Includes- Action-Romance-Humor-Danger!!

Chapter 59 - Wounds and Love!

Chapter 59 - Wounds and Love!
With that, the droids attacked, lightsabers sprang into action, and the battle of Geonosis had begun.
Echo ran and leaped in the air, her lightsaber pointed down and when she landed she stabbed one droid through the head and crushed one.
Xiang smiled and jumped up in a twirl and came down spinning and cut a row of droids around him!
Echo nodded and got focused. She felt the coolness of her lightsaber. She felt the power of the force through all of her friends and screamed and ran to a bunch of droids. She went high and low and to the side in a flurry of attacks, five droids went down.
Echo sliced a droid in half while kicking another into a near-by wall. Echo then forced two droids together. Xiang spun his lightsaber cutting down a few droids.
This wasn't too hard, it was just tiring. The droids just kept coming. Echo ran to Xiang and she leaned against his back, and they were fighting back to back. Echo through her lightsaber in the air and spun to catch it and when she caught in and landed, she had killed 6 droids in the process.
Xiang screamed. " Echo!"
Then a bullet came flying out of nowhere. Echo bent back at the last second. Xiang sighed.
Xiang jumped in the air, he forced two droids against the wall and kicking two all at once.
Nice move. I have to use that! Echo thought. She ran, then did a barrel roll and as she was rolling, cut about 10 droids. She got up.
Ouch! Not good for the back! Echo thought. Xiang smiled, sensing her thoughts. He jumped to her, and helped her out. Echo looked over and saw Obi-wan stabbing a beast through his back. Anakin and Padme' were riding on a beast.
I knew they would be ok! I'm not so sure about us, though! Echo thought as she looked around and saw many jedi on the ground!
Echo got ready. She ran at full speed crushing down as many droids as possible on her way. She attack low and high. She would spin and swirl. Forcing some droids she missed.
Soon, Xiang ran up. He forced one droid into a wall then kicked another. Echo felt somebody running up to her. It was Hiro. Echo smiled. Hiro performed falling leaf. Echo was impressed.
" I thought you were still wounded!" Echo said, amazed.
" Hey! It's me!" Hiro said pride fully and sprang into action.
" How could I forget??" Echo said, playing along.
" I don't know, it looks like someone needs help over there! See-ya!" Hiro said and ran off.
At that moment about 50 droids surrounded her and Xiang. She sprang into action. Cutting down the droids. Echo then got off balance, after all the droids began to come at her. She tried to spin, but to many droids. Echo leaped up and while she was in the air, a droid shot at her. It missed but it messed up her landing and she landed wobbly. The droids came at her all at once.
One shot her in the arm, the other in the leg. She fell down hard on her head. Xiang screamed. She started to fall, but someone caught her, Xiang. He lifted her up into his arms. He signaled a jedi to come over. It was a jedi Echo didn't recognize, they blocked all of the incoming shots as they ran to safety, which was the large killers, as Echo called them. The objects Obi-wan and the others were hung on.
The man blocking them was shot down, so Xiang had to jump and dodge while carrying Echo. It looked hard. He finally got there. Echo could hardly move, she stung, from her wounds. Xiang put her down behind the large killers.
" Go." Echo said quietly. He shook his head.
" I'm not leaving you." Xiang said and put his hand on her face, gently.
He loves me! He loves me! I love him!
" I love you." Echo said.
" I love you too." Xiang replied.
I'm in love! Wait! I can't be! We can't do this! Echo thought.
Xiang nodded, sensing her thoughts. " Your right. We can worry about that later, are you ok?" Xiang asked full of concern.
" I won't die." Echo said, trying to smile.
" Please don't!" Xiang said.
" I won't! Now go!" Echo said sternly.
" What if someone comes over here?" Xiang asked, looking over her wounds.
" Oh, shut up and go!" Echo said. Xiang just stared at her, then nodded and ran.
Echo felt something, Kiro had been wounded, and more importantly, Ash had been horribly wounded. She screamed out.
Please, please be ok Ash. Just be ok. Echo thought, worriedly.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment