Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Hi this is my fanfic, 'Hardly Harley!'. I've already posted this in fanfiction.net but I decided to post it here as well.

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
Me: This is my third Fanfiction and my first Pokemon one. Enjoy!



Drew: Thats all? Youre so boring!



May: Youre a one to talk about boring! Whos always flippin his hair?



Harley: Hellooooooo! And what do we have here?



Me: Oh shut up Harley. You get a big part in the story so be quiet. Ash!



Ash: Yeah?



Me: (whispering) Remember?



Ash: Oh! blazingeyes does not own Pokemon or any of its characters.



Me: Thanks! Now, lets get on with the story.




Harley was walking down the road on his way to his next Pokemon contest. He was just thinking of ways to defeat and humiliate May when he suddenly realized that he was starving. So he stopped at a lonely restaurant in the middle of nowhere. Well, that made sense because technically, he was walking in the middle of nowhere even though he was headed some where.

He ordered some food for himself and gave his Pokemon some Pokemon food and some poke block. When his food arrived, he stared at it and frowned. There was definitely something strange about it. I mean, whoever heard about green oranges or orange apples???



Excuse me! he said in his girly voice, but I do believe that there is something wrong with the food!!! His tone changed at once and he became angry. The contest was going to start in two hours and here he was stuck in a restaurant in some godforsaken place with food he couldnt even eat!


The shopkeeper just stared at him and with amazing speed for his age he stuffed the food into Harleys mouth! Harley gasped and spluttered as the food went down his throat and into his stomach. He opened his mouth to let out a string of furious words but&nothing came out! Oh no! He couldnt talk! Now what was he gonna do?

He shook his fist at the old man who just cackled and said, I can read minds you know. And when I found out that you were planning to trick a poor girl called May, I decided to stop it. Even though I dont even know the girl.

Harley stared. How much more injustice would this world allow? He wondered. The shopkeeper continued, So Harley, the only way for you to get back to normal is for the girl herself to say that she feels sorry for you. Got that? So you better be on your best behavior.

Harley cursed quietly (in his mind) and left the shop. Well he couldnt compete in the contest if he couldnt speak that was for sure. And May had to say she felt sorry for him? What was the old mans problem? Why did everyone side up with that girl? What made her so special? With such troubling thoughts, Harley found himself standing face to face with May.

Me: Pretty short this time. Ill be updating soon.



Drew: (sarcastically) So much for telling Harley to shut up. He already did!



Harley: &(makes lip movements but no sound can be heard)



Ash: Hey can I try a green orange?



Everyone: Youre such a pig!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shinypikachu2608 on January 28, 2008, 8:10:28 PM

shinypikachu2608 on
shinypikachu2608well technically, i dont like may either. but i get freaked
out by harleys g@yne&;&.
and drews dead 2 me. so is ash.
so i pick......WALLY!!!!