Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Kidnapping (part 7)

Sorry 2 say that this is the final chapter! I no my story is long but it is good right? Anyway, in this chapter they.... aw what the heck, just read it allready!

Chapter 1 - The Kidnapping (part 7)

Chapter 1 - The Kidnapping (part 7)
The Kidnapping
(Part 7)

Meanwhile on The Kidnapping…
Myotasmon almost destroyed Patamon and that made TK and Kari really mad! But when TK was hurt, that made Kari even madder and she accidentally called out to Gatomon and she came to Kari! Soon, Gatomon and Patamon had digivolved to there champion forms Angewomon and Angemon. Now the battle can really begin!



Myotasmon turned towards Angewomon on the ground,
“Grizzly Wing!” he shouted,
“Hand Of Faith!” shouted Angemon. Angewomon turned to see Angemon ready to defend her,
“Isn’t this nice, the two love birds fighting together!” teased Myotasmon.
“Enough of this!” she said as she crawled up from the ground and flew into the air were Angemon was, “Ready Angemon?”
“Ready.” He replied
“Celestial Arrow!”
“Angel Rod!”
“That’s the stuff Angemon!” shouted TK,
“Go get em’ Angewomon!” shouted Kari.

Kari looked at TK and the expression on his face, it was as if Angemon and Angewomon were useless, as if Myotasmon had already won, Kari hesitated for a moment, and grabbed TK’s hand! TK looked stunned for a moment, then relaxed.
“Don’t worry TK, they will be fine.” said Kari softly,
“I know, but I just can’t shake the feeling that something bad is going to happen.” TK said.
Kari and TK stood together not noticing they were being watched!
“WHAT!!!!” Davis looked over to TK and Kari,
“They make a nice couple don’t they,” Said Matt smiling, “TK’s been after Kari ever since he laid eyes on her.”
“WHAT!!!” said Davis again.
“I know what you mean,” said Tai walking up to them with Koromon in his arms, “ He slept over a my house once and he talked in his sleep about how much he wants to be with Kari, trust me, he talks as loud as he snores!”

They all turned to Angemon, Angewomon and Myotasmon,
“Do you think they’ll make it?” asked Yolei,
“They have to!” said Matt who was having doubts.
“Time to say good night Angemon!” said Myotasmon, “Grizzly Wing!”
“Hand Of Faith!” shouted Angemon, Angemon gave it all he had,
“Angewomon NOW!” he shouted,
“Right,” she replied, suddenly she got all of her power into one full light, “Celestial Arrow!!!”
“Nooo!!” shouted Myotasmon as the light shone over him, and he disappeared as the light vanished.
“I don’t believe it, they won, and they actually defeated Myotasmon!” shouted Sora with joy, “Now for the first time in years Gatomon can have a good nights sleep.”

Angemon turned back into Patamon and Angewomon turned back into Gatomon.
“Gatomon!” said Kari running up to her,
“Patamon!” said TK following, “Are you all right?”
“Yes, I just need a nap.” Said Patamon and fell asleep in TK’s arms,
“Night little buddy.” Said TK softly.
“Let me guess, you’re tired to Gatomon.” Said Kari to the already sleeping Digimon.
“They deserve a rest,” said TK,
“Yes, I know.” Said Kari.

After that they went home and rested for school in the morning.

“Kari?” said Davis at school, “I was wondering, well… you can be TK’s partner if you want to.”
Kari’s face looked as if she’d seen a ghost; suddenly she punched Davis in the nose,
“Ouch!!” he yelled, TK came and guarded Kari, “Kari, what’s wrong?”
“TK I know this may sound weird, but that’s not Davis, it must be one of those clones!”
“Kari have you lost it, it must be you TC, you’ve made her go bonkers!” said Davis, holding his nose, then TK realized, TK put his arms down, “Kari, I think your over reacting, that’s defiantly Davis”
“Are you sure?” she said shakily,
“Yes I’m sure, what did he do to upset you?”
“He didn’t upset me, its just what he said, he said he wants me to work with you!”
TK suddenly put his fists up,
“Ok, who are you and were is Davis!”
“Look Kari, if you’re so attached to me then work with me!” said Davis, “Just don’t hit me!”
“Sorry, I guess I was just over reacting.” She apologized.
“Its ok, you work with Kari.” Said TK,
“No its ok, you can you deserve it” said Davis, getting annoyed,
“No, you can!”
“No you!”
“No, you can!”
Suddenly Kari saw Sora across the room and walked off towards her,
“Partners once more!” she said with a smile, Kari gave a smile back and pulled out a chair.
“Just like old times,” said Kari, “Just like old times.”
THE END!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment