Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - alone

the cheshire cat has been alone all these years in his tree wondering if there were any others of his kind but now.... please read to continue.

Chapter 1 - alone

Chapter 1 - alone
I do not own anything used in this story people!

it had been years since a visitor had been to his tree.in fact, it had been three years since the foolish blonde girl had come.
"i'm so bored... it's kind of fun messing around with tweedle dee and tweedle dum sometimes, but after a while, it gets old."
the cheshire cat began running about the forest venting his frustration with this whole upside-down world.
" I wonder if I'm the only one.I've got to be! I know this forest like the back of my paw!then again, all that's on the back of my paw is fur."
out of no where, he heard a loud rustling noise!
O.O "relax cheshy....it was only the wind or that crazy pair of tea-huggers" (X3 ^_^ *giggles* tea huggers! like tree-hugger,get it? :D)*ahem* anyways...
then, it may have been a trick of the eye, or maybe not, he could of sworn he saw a flash of purple fur...
"no, it couldn't be...."
what will happen... find out in the next chapter!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment