Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Guardian angel!?

[ORIGINAL STORY]
I suck at summaries, but I promise the actual story is worth reading!

Chapter 2 - Guardian angel!?

Chapter 2 - Guardian angel!?
A pair of arms manage to push both of the teens out the way of the speeding motor cycle, as it just grazes Miri's ankle.
Newt lands on top of Miri, so he was pretty much unharmed, but poor Miri had to deal with the weight of Newt and the gash on her ankle.
'Ouch!' she whines from underneath Newt looking up.
Newt's eyes widen and he scrambles off Miri, quickly.
'S-Sorry' he stammers, sitting up on the pavement, helping her sit up.
Holy crap I just got so close to her!
'Ne, who was it who saved us?' Miri asks looking around. Her eyes came across a young boy floating in front of them; with huge beautiful white wings, flapping slowly to keep in the same postion, big blue eyes, blonde hair with streaks of blue in them, a pair of white doggy ears and tail, and a luminous bright halo glowing above his head.
'An angel!?' they both yell in shock simiontanuously.
The angel boy giggles, wiggling his cute little ears.
'I'm honoured to help you out' he stats, smiling happily.
'W-Wow, thanks so much!' Miri says gratefully, staring up at the angel boy.
'Pleasures all mine, Ms. Miri-chan' the boy replies, landing on his feet bowing before the puzzled girl.
'How do you know my name!?'
'Allow me to explain' the boy smiles, flying upwards, 'My name is Tobias, I've been sent to become your guardian angel! Your friend Newt-chan should be reciveing one soon too. I have to keep an eye on you and the rest of the choosen ones for a while'
'W-Wait! Guardian angel? And what do you mean choosen ones? And for that matter where are the heavens? How did you get here-'
Tobias puts his finger in Miri's lips then pulls a whistle out of his pocket handing it to her, tied to a blue chain.
'Blow on this'
Miri follows his orders and blows into the whistle, a sensational orccurance happens as her body becomes light as a feather and a light glows in her stomach, exploding. Appearing out the light was a wolf, wearing a red collar with a bell on the end and a red ribbon tied around it's left paw. Her fur colours were the same as Miri's tail and ears, light blue on the left and dark blue on the right. She also had a large set of lilac coloured wings.
Miri and Newt starred down at the wolf, in amazment.
'Hello master, my name is Aisu' the wolf says.
'Huh!?' Miri squarks back in confusment. 'What are you?'
'I'm your alter ego, your animal half of you. Where your ears and tail come from' she stats, licking her paw elogantly.
Miri looks up at Tobias. 'Does everyone have an alter ego?'
Tobias nods. 'All the kemonmimi do, but only the choosen are allowed to summon them' he explains. 'They hold your wings'
Miri gasps, looking down at Aisu.
'Hey do you hear that?' Newt says turning his head. The bell was ringing loudly from the school.
'Oh no! We're gonna be late!' Miri panics, trying to get up then yelps in pain. 'Dammit'
Aisu pads over to Miri's grazed ankle, then licks it. Miraculously the blood and cut all seeped onto her tongue leaving the gash completely healed.
'Oh my God! How'd you do that!?'
'It's my special ability. I'm a healing alter ego'
'Too recall your alter ego, just blow the whistle twice. Whenever you want her again just blow it again once, simple right?' Tobias grins.
'Thank you Aisu-tan' Miri smiles.
'My pleasure, master'
Miri blew into the whistle again and the light shone out of stomach sucking in Aisu into the sea of her soul again.
Newt blinks. 'This is weirding me out' he says, not taking all this heaven stuff in.
'Well get used to it, Newt-chan. As soon as your guardian angel arrives you'll have your own alter ego!'
Newt shrinks away from Tobias, shuffling over to Miri.
'Can you walk okay?' he asks.
'Yup fine, thanks to Aisu-tan' she confirms happily.
Newt smiles back.
The 2 yellow eyed teens realise just how massive the school is as the walk up in front of it.
'Whoa! It's freakin' huge!' Newt yells in astonishment.
'I'll say! That means a lot of students too' Miri replies looking at all the kids walking in.
'Hey wait, what're you gonna do Tobi-san?' Miri asks turning to her guardian angel.
'I'll wait out here and look around town, I'll find you after school, Kay?'
'Hai! Cya then Tobi-san!'
Miri and Newt look around.
'Wheres our classroom again?' Miri asks, completely lost.
'...No idea'
'Is it that one?' Miri points out to a class with students about Newt and her age wondering in.
'Looks like it, Lets go'
The 3 go into the room and look around. The desks were all set out in rows of 6 x 6 so that meant each class had up to 36 students.
'Theres 33 students including us' Newt stats, reading the class list.
'Itai' Miri nods.
'Alright class everyone siddown!' the teachers booms as he bursts through the door, slamming his large pile of binders and coffee on his desk. 'Aha, you two the new students?'
'Hai, Watashi wa Miri'
'Boku wa Newt...'
'Very well, you can sit up there in the corner' the teacher instructs them, gesturing to two desks in the upper right corner of the room. 'Watashi wa Tao-sensei. I'll be your form tutor and teacher you math and I.T'
As the two walk over to their new seats for the next school year, they received observing stares from their new classmates. Most of which seemed friendly, some admiration however, from the bottom left corner of the room they seemed cold.
'Hn, I don't like them' a buff looking Ox kenomimi snorts.
The people sitting around him agreed too, staring coldly at the two.
'They were all staring at us' Miri pouts, slumping in her desk feeling self concisous.
'Better than glaring, ne?' Newt replies his eyes scanning the room then they come across the Ox boy. They come in eye contact and he glares hard at Newt, making him uncomfortable.
Just then the door opened and a girl stepped in, which distracted Newt and the bull-boy. She had very long white hair, right down to her hips, long. Hey fringe was hanging low covering her eyes and she walked slowly up to the desk in the top left corner. The 3 seats between her and Newt and Miri were empty.
Suddently everything rumbles and vibrates violently.
'AHH WHATS GOING ON!?'

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on May 11, 2008, 2:08:15 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool^^