Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Dragon of Ying Yang

Fan fic about xiaolin showdown (not KimxRai or RaixJack thank god)lol XD (dont sue me i dont own XS okay)thanx for reading!
ps.This is my first fanfic so be nice!

Chapter 1 - Dragon of Ying Yang

Chapter 1 - Dragon of Ying Yang


Okay so here's the deal: You are me Hay Lin, you have brown eyes and you have long brown hair and a plait that you don't take out (like Yuna in FFX-2 but not wrapped in material and it starts behind your right ear and goes down to your waist). Your plait has some blonde highlights and some black lowlights. Your very pretty and everyone wants to be your friend. All the boys at your high school stare at you (true fact). So in short: everyone likes you and your pretty.

Story start: No shen-gon-wu have been going active for ages so Kimiko, Omi, Raimundo and Clay are dead bored even Omi isn't practicing his combat skills. Suddenly Dojo came running up to them. “Come on guys we've got to hurry.” “Why, is it a new shen-gon-wu?” said Omi excitedly “Not quite” said Dojo “Then what is it” exclaimed Raimundo, clearly agitated “Not what but who” Dojo explained “huh?” said Kimiko “I'm afraid I don't understand Dojo” said Clay “No time Ill explain on the way” Dojo said supper sizing” Hop on!”

“So who is it?” asked Kimiko, “Well I'm not quite sure who he or she is or where they are” “Oh great help Dojo” said Raimundo “But I can sense where they are and also you can use the falcons eye and if you cant see through them then that's the person were looking for” explained Dojo “Yeah but why are we trying so hard to find someone?” asked Clay “Yes, I too want to know this reason” said a puzzled Omi “Because,” said Dojo, “This person is the fifth dragon in training” What's there element?” asked Kimiko “Ying Yang” replied Dojo. Then everyone was like “cool” “I cant wait to meet them” blady-blady-blah.

“Were here!” said Dojo excitedly “No way” said Kimiko “Tokyo” “Okay me and Clay will take Dojo and Omi and Kimiko take the falcons eye” said Raimundo “Okay” said Omi as they split up.

Meanwhile you (Hay Lin) have just got out of high school so you and your best fiends are walking away chatting. “See that boy over there next to the one in the cowboy hat”(you are pointing to Raimundo who is standing at the end of the block “Yeah” says one of your friends “He looks out of this world” you say “how can you tell” said another one of your friends, “he's standing at the end of the block” “Well he still looks out of this world” you reply “They all look out of this world to you Hay Lin” said your second best friend Elyon (pronounced Eh-lee-on)(your best friend had to move to some place a long way from here) “That's not true” you tell her “For example, the one walking up to you now is uuugly!”(It was Omi. Kimiko was behind him you just couldn't see her) “Excuse me could I please get past,” Omi said to Elyon then he started to say something else but you weren't listening him you were staring at the girl behind him. “Kimiko?” you said, “No way!” you said running up to her and giving her a hug. “Hay Lin?”(Yes Kimiko is your best friend that had to move away) “Excuse me” said Omi, “We are very busy could you please stop talking to Kimiko so we can get on with finding the fifth dragon in training.” You and your friends were just like O.O when suddenly a boy with crayola red hair flew down with tons of robots “JACK-BOTS ATTACK!” he yelled then he gabbed onto you wrist and started to fly away “You're coming with me” he said “I don't think so” you replied just before you kicked him and he let go when suddenly the little ping-pong shaped bald boy summoned up a tidal wave out of nowhere and the red haired wanna-be Goth flew away screaming.

“Thank you,” you said “Omi we found her!” looking at you through a strange eye pice “Me?” you said obviously confused, “Yes” said Kimiko, “You are the dragon of Ying Yang…in training” “Yay!” you say “That's a good thing right?”


Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RaimundoXKyo on October 26, 2005, 11:37:58 AM

RaimundoXKyo on
RaimundoXKyoCould you do a fanfic of me and Rai? You know...together? My nameis kyo. i have short brown hair and green eyes.

arapaho_prince916 on August 17, 2005, 3:11:56 AM

arapaho_prince916 on
arapaho_prince916Nice story so far, keep updating, thanks for the comment on mine ;-)

bb3_29 on July 31, 2005, 10:41:11 AM

bb3_29 on
bb3_29very nice so far !!! ^_^ KEEP IT UP!! ^_^

xxLennexx on July 30, 2005, 7:11:55 PM

xxLennexx on
xxLennexxsorry about the bit in italics it does that but i dont know why