Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Only the Candlelight Knows...

ZukoxSokka. Zuko longing for Sokka. Based off a Zutara image.

Chapter 1 - Only the Candlelight Knows...

Chapter 1 - Only the Candlelight Knows...
By candlelight only do I see your face. Only in such ambience does my heart secretly wait for you. I lick my lips, hungry to see you again, whether it be in the blaze of battle or not. Piercing blue eyes, filled with such insatiable bloodlust. I know you want me dead. I know you want to kill me with your weak, pathetic hands. To break me into so many pieces because I ignore you.

"Why do you ignore me?" you must wonder to yourself. "Why am I the one who he barely ever notices?"

Ah, but if only you knew of my thoughts to the candles and their lonely flames that flicker with the passion I feel for you. Those eyes of passionate bloodlust, blue as the sky on a clear summer day. Rip me apart with those eyes, my mind pleads. Tear me to pieces so that I may forget everything about you and your blue eyes of passionate, insatiable bloodlust. I would want nothing more than to quench that thirst of yours--to fill you with myself.

And yet, here I sit, staring at the candlelight, seeing your face flickering gently in the flame with that cold gaze and defiant aura. I can only be with you when I am alone in this tomblike room. I can only want for you in the dead of night when the stars shine their brightest. Only when the moon hangs high in the sky, shining silver light upon the waves do I pray for you to be here.

And no one will ever know, save for the candlelight''s warm ambience as it flickers and sways in time with my breath.

I''m waiting to see you again on the battlefield...

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

phoenixfire1060 on January 1, 2007, 7:23:27 AM

phoenixfire1060 on
phoenixfire1060poetic

--phoenix