Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 26-45 of 45 results.
This is a story about a pokémon trainer called Abi. Shes 12 years old and she has just moved to a new town...
...
This is what happend before Milli caught me.
If You Are a Trainer In the Tono Region, This Story Sort of Gives you an insight to The History Of the Tono Region and Their Champ's!

Don't Know what the Tono Region is? Check out this Link http://www.fanart-central.net/story-45097.php
My pokemon character. She has emerald eyes, short fire red hair, 13, wears jeans, and long sleeve shirt with white sleeves, and blue main part. She lives in Blackthorn City Johto. (I know it seems kinda short...I'll work on that...)
This is a story of Abi when she turns 16, and becomes a Pokémon Ranger!
I NEED POKEMON OCS ONLY NEED THREE. THE SEQUAL OF THE FIRST STORY ENJOY.
Read If ya wanna find out about the life and adventures of Abi and her Pokémon!
Lol I changed the Title! We have custom made pokemon made by People ON FAC!*alot of them are mine*...But anyways We might even add your custom Pokemon To the Story!!! So Basically if you want to Start your Journey KEEP READING!
I am sure many of you have me in you pokemon Fanfic but In all of those I am either 14 or 13. But how did I start? What happened to my parents? And why Am I so different from everyone else? Continue reading and you will find out...
Yes, i will allow other OC's to this

So far:
Me-Kara
Tuxedo_mini_mask-Leo
Cecoeluv-Cecoe (maybe)
Crazicat-Stephanie (maybe
The picture's of Anouk her family and friends ^^ (edited images)
It's a nice little story of Ash and the Gang. Ash really wants to take a plane flight, but Misty gets unconforable with it. She turns out to be right!
A young trainer really sucks at battling because she doesn't want her pokemon to get hurt. But when she feels worthless and runs away, she realizes she's more important than she thought.
A sixteen year old boy, his best friend, and his best friend's little sister start the journey of a life time in a world they never knew existed.
DefyDeath_DefyMe was kind enough to put me into her GO! fancomic; thus here is my profile for her information.
Hi
For Flax, being a sprite was never easy, but life gets harder when he has to escape. Will he and his new friends ever make it to the Nexus, or will the dreaded Jirachick catch them?
Elly and Tracey, and how they met, etc. This is great - I'll just be adding chapters as I redo them.
Its a fanfic.basically,you get your 1st pokemon and go an journeys with her and your friends!