Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 51-74 of 74 results.
Well.... I just became a teenager and I thought I should wrote a story about being a teen.
This is an original story that I've been playing with. It's nothing spceial. I just thought I'd post it here to see if anybody thinks I should keep working on it. Comments are appreciated.
Crystal, a girl with strange powers contained in a crystal around her neck, and her 2 companions, Snow and Midnight, just happen to find a well in her backyard that leads to another room with six other wells leading to different anime stories.
What will happen when the flock meets the Ouran High School Host Club? Will Max fall in love? Will Fang get jealous? Read and find out!
A day (Or morning) in the life of Inspector Prince. Go Go Gadgetinis/Curious George. Ted (The Man in the Yellow Hat) X Insp. Prince. ONESHOT
This is not from a book soz, and soz that i left it hanging. Just enjoy the story
just an essay for english...
Soz pplz i dont know what to put here im sorta new to this juz read this and tell me if ya like it or not. Plz tell me the truth cuz i need to know if i need to work on it or not
this is a story i wrote in my spare time... i actually kinda like it. BEWARE: this story is in french (sticking with the original book)
this is for an assignment i did for ELA. it is Little Red Riding Hood from the wolf's point of view.
Memories of Sodor's trains
This story is a fanfiction that stars Alex Rider and a few other people. Hope you like it and oh, I put this is Alex Rider because there are less stories here that in Artemis Fowl. Sorry! But Alex Rider is in it.
What happens if Sherlock home is a Urbancity punk.He turns in to Sherlock homeboy
My first chapter of the book I'm actually into. Ually I dont finish a story, but this time Ive already planned whats going to happen. Any Problems, just tell me because I have to know so I can fix them. Thanks Dudes and Dudetts!
My poetry.
based off of the Midnighters books Jess and the gang are trying to cope with living in a world coverd by the blue time....
This book is a play off of C.S. Lewis's series, The Chronicles of Narnia.  You see, instead of The Magician's Nephew, i have The Sorceress's Niece. I hope you will enjoy it!
this is a story based on the first book
!!!
I took some ideas from the book im reading called The Subtle Knive.
I found it interesting and decided to make up a story of my own.
Doesn't the title say it all? Need at least one review to continue. Accepting ideas, and will give credit.
you wouldn't like to eat and drink what's on the menu!
This is a story i wrote using the pages in one of the books.
The wedding of 2 old friends and the meeting of another
A Series of strange disappearances forces the FBI to call in a master detective from retirement. But who can catch a kidnapper who releases all the kids that he takes? No one is talking and nothing is as it seems.