Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Subcategories:
Displaying 201-222 of 222 results.
this story is based on a true story about me.....it is very short......and stupid....but it really is based on a true story.
About Naruto going to his time to 2006! Please read and comment
A night of contemplation; a serious, introspective piece. A shinobi ponders life and death at the edge of the abyss. Rated PG-13 for contemplations of suicide and potentially disturbing and macabre imagery. One-shot. (1100-ish words)
ah, its been a long time since i have written a naruto fic. anyways, this is a song fic starring three characters with the most depressing childhoods: uzumaki naruto, uchiha sasuke and gaara of the desert.

[screencaps taken from naruto-kun.com]
[
yea yea i kno they don't go to normal skool, but bare withme ok? plz? this is my 1st! it's not done yet, but almost. im tryin to think of an ending. if anyone has any ideas let me know please!
how to explain Naruto in less than a minute
Kakashi's supposed to be smart, but he just doesn't get it. Oneshot. Suggestions of KakaIru, but that's not the main focus.
What happens when Kakashi and Sakura are alone after a feaky justu makes Sakura's inner self come out? Well read and see. (KakaSaku)(one shot)
Summary- Sasuke is tired of Sakura smothering with unwanted love, so one day Sasuke tells off Sakura and Sakura is fed up with Sasuke. Sakura wishes upon a star that night that she fell out of love with Sasuke and soon she did but then fell in love w
*What's so great about eternity, anyways?*
Deidara's musings. Shonen-ai implied. Angsty. One-shot.
Shikamaru is noticing how Ino is growing and how his attraction for her is growing too. How will they both react to all of these changes? Read and find out.lol
3 part story, ShikaXIno
Traduction d'une fanfic superbe que j'ai trouvé sur fanfiction.net .
Je n'ai pas trouvé le courage de la finir Y_Y I'm sorry !
Enfin, c'est un ShikaIno génial, allez le lire en VO c a croquer. Dmg que l'auteur l'ait abandonnée T.T
How all the Naruto peeps are interviewed by a new group of ninja journalists!
At sixteen, Sakura finaly gives up on Sasuke and turns to Naruto. Sasuke can't believe how he's reacting to this new relationship. He storms out of his apartment in the middle of a blizzard and ends up in the Hyuuga main house. Mainly SasuHina.
A boredom-induced SasuNaru fic. Read it.
What will Happen if 2 teenaged girls get sucked into the Naruto world? But they know EVERYTHING about the world and everyone there.
One-Shot. Slight AU. It has Shika/Ino, Nar/Hin, Kaka/Kure, Neji/Ten... I think that's it. But yeah, I hope you all enjoy!!!!! Don't forget to leave a lil' review for us ^^ Oh yeah, this is loaded with WAFF, fluff and cavity enducing sweetness, s
the title says it all.
Whats a poor ninja/fox to do? First Naruto's house burns down in a ramen incident,and so then he has to live with kakashi. Oh the horror! But will Naruto win Sakura's heart in the end? Or will Sasuke win Naruto's heart first?
One shot. Shikamaru tells about his odd conversations with Sasuke. Hints of one-sided SasuNaru.
Sakura arranges for Hinata to go out for ramen with Naruto. Does it count as a date? Yay, I'm finally writing a NaruHina fic!!
(One Shot, I think...) Pretty much just Sasuke's thoughts on Naruto. Hints of one-sided shonen ai.