Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 26-46 of 46 results.
Short story about myself.
I made a B-Day song for whom I don't like and for whom who r close too me a humorous b-day song which is gonna make u laugh.
well...please comment...
these are the moments that i will remember forever. They are all short but have so much meaning to me.
i dont make this the ex girlfriend of my brother make this but its Dutch srry for the English people i gonna make a story English people
hey ik heb deze verhaal niet gemaak de ex-vriendin van mn broer heeft deze verhaal gemaak hoop dat je het leuk vind
A poem dedicated mine and many people's friend, Ashley, other wise known as Rikku Mongonei. We love you, Ashley, wherever you are... And for some reason the format turned out as crap.
There's always a different way to look at a situation... Even if they don't make sense...
The thoughts that usually pour out of my head and onto paper, at midnight or later, that race through my brain, and refuse to be contained any longer.
This is like a news channel about what's going on in my life. when next chapters will be up, new pictures to expect, and contests and othe stuff! ^.^
Hi peeps! This isn't really a story, but you probably knew that from reading the title(damn, i knew it was to obvious!).
A mixture of all my school residentials smushed in2 1 to create masive fun n caos wooooot!!!!
As title states. My statement, who I am now and who I was.
Im a bad person ;_;
ok... ahh... I like it kinda... its odd... mostly about wanting to be freedom
Who would of thought depressing was suck a creative thing. A poem describing my view on my life.
My weird series!!! More info on the "Note!!!" page.
it's a story i wrote about my dear chocolate
Miss J's Wonderland is a really strange story I came up with all of a sudden... Don't take it too serious!
It's about Miss J's adventures inside her magic wardrobe!
Thanks for helping me with my story!
A tribute to my inspiration, my friend, and m'lady - Weas. Too bad words can only say so much. But hopefully I'll be able to capture at least some of her personality. ; )
This is horrible...the story, i mean... i cannot write it down...would any of you like to help??

Miki's story is an extremely difficult one.