Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

/stories/tagged/stories

Displaying 1-25 of 29 results.
Ayeka has been having the same weird dream for the past month. But what happens when the dream isn't a dream at all? Who is this mysterious woman that haunts Ayeka's nightmare? I'm having trouble with the "" not showing
This will be a little different than most stories, in the fact that it doesn't follow a specific storyline and instead follows small bits and pieces from a specific timeline, each chapter being its own story.
SoKai short story. :)
Okay I''m going to make profiles about different people,comics, movies,or just make them up.
ok well basically these are all words i have used in my fanfiction stories if any of you folks are confused about what a japanese word is just look up the term in here and if it isnt in here ask me to post it and i will do so! ^_^ hope this helps!
Mystikal's a homeless crossbreed who finds life hard because of his appearance. He steals to survive but is soon haunted by a shadowy figure.

Everything (c) me (Amy)
just thought id put all the short stories in one place so that i dont confuse myself when i add a new chap to a story
A collection of stories I would tell someone I love....
Daily things, stories, etc....
Dedicated with a fan's forever love to him... you can guess? Probably not...
A series of one shots on my two OCs Ryoko and Kurenai. Some canon characters may appear from time ti time too :D
Well.... I just became a teenager and I thought I should wrote a story about being a teen.
This is a story about wolfdramon and his friends having a great adventure! why am I not telling you what its about? cos you'll have to read it!
haha
these are just some names in japanese.
 
Bunch of friends going on a road trip but their bus brakes down and they have to stay in a motel called The SandMan Inn in a deserted town. One of the motel rooms are haunted by a mysterious terrifying man who really is the Sand Man.
Hope you like it. The series isn't really long, but I had good comments from other people. ENJOY!!!
He has taken something from her and she'll do anything to get back what is hers and ONLY hers.
Second time posted in an actually FINDABLE SPOT!!! urg. chem, Icepaw meets a few friends on his quest to reach his ancestors.
This is the first series of my completely random stories. After this series, I will make a chapter story. And after that, I will make Random Shorties: Series two, and so on and so forth.
These are mini stories for Crocdragon89's pics.Links will also be included if you wish to see the pics! ^^
These are some sad poems of sorrow and my stories of times when i don't feel a full as i should be....
A hilarious fake chat whose characters are me and my best buddies, and anyone I feel like adding. IT SHALL BE THE FUNNIEST EVENTUALLY! MUWAHAHAHA!!
All right, in japan, scary stories are pretty popular. Sooooo, I will be posting some of the stories (mostly from Japan) that I know of! Some may be true stories (could be a killing/ murder). so enjoy!
this was made by my friend jenny she is cool hope u like it
Have any of you heard of those 'Just So Stories'? I had to do one for school, and I just thought it was good!
Two stories made by me and my friend (Midnight_angel)...I am Posedon and my friend is Nepune (inside story)