Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Hospital Thrills

Dean needs a Hepatitis shot and the only way to get him to the hospital was to play a prank. In the end Dean gets his fun.

Chapter 1 - Hospital Thrills

Chapter 1 - Hospital Thrills

Hospital Thrills

Story:

Dean needs a Heppitites shot and the only way to get him to the hospital was to play a prank. In the end Dean gets his fun.

Disclaimer:

I don't own the Characters

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dean looked over his shoulder to see how far behind Sam was. Stopping he saw that Sam was no where behind him. So with a sigh he headed off back the way he came where he came across an unconsous Sam lying on the ground. He rushed over and grabbed hold of his brother, picking him up he carried him out of the old school. He knew that the spirits in the school would have gone after Sam because he fit the profile of the victims. Putting him in to the backseat of the car. Dean then rushed around to the drivers side and through open the door and jumped in and slammed the door behind him. Speeding down the high way towards a hospital that he had spotted on his way to the school. Skidding in to a carpark he jumped out and grabbed hold of Sam and carried him into the hospital. A doctor who had just been about to walk out of the Hospital when he saw Dean run up to him. Huffing Dean looked at him.

"Please my brother is unconsouis please help him"

The doctor nodded

"follow me"

Dean followed the doctor unbeknowst to him, Sam and the doctor had this all planned out to get him alone in with the both of them. Dean put Sam down on the hospital bed and turned just in time to see the doctor lock the door.
Dean panicked for two reasons one was that He had a fear of hospital since a couple of months ago when he and Sam had been stuck in a hospital with a VERY crazy doctor who had wanted to drill holes trough his skull to take away his attitude. and the other reason, was the smirk that was on the doctors face. Dean turned and found Sam sitting up on the bed with a huge smile on his face.

"face it dean you have to get your shot"

Dean freaked out and started to run to the window which to his horror were bared and locked. He turned around and glared at them.

"you are so totally not coming near me"

Sam laughed

"the big tough Dean is scared of a small injection"

Dean growled and lunged at Sam. The doctor used this distraction to hold him down and gave him his injection. Sam cried out and through a punch which the doctor ducked

"Dean, give it up. The injections done you don't have to worry about it anymore"

Dean turned on Sam and grabbed hold of him. The doctor new when it was time for him to leave.
Dean glared at his dear brother.

"You are so dead dude"

Sam smirked

"In what way?"

Dean blinked and then smiled

"well like this"

and with a few quick gestures Sam and Deans cloths went flying.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoyed it or Hated it please R&R

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment