Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Fudo Family

Shippings include:
Blueshipping (Seto Kaiba X Kisara)
Peachshipping (Yugi Muto X Tea/Anzu Mazaki)
Polarshipping (Joey/Jonouchi X Mai)
Argentshipping (Tristen/Honda X Serenity)
Fianceshipping (Jaden/Judai Yuki X Alexis Rhodes/Asuka Tenjoin)
Faithshipping (Yusei Fudo X Akiza)
Scoopshipping (Jack Atlas X Carly Carmine)
Skyshipping (Yuma X Tori/Kotori)
Fruitshipping (Yuya X Yuzu/Zuzu)

Chapter 5 - The Fudo Family

Chapter 5 - The Fudo Family
            Yusei turned and got up from his bed, looking back at his wife, Akiza. He smiled since she usually wakes up before him, but not today he thought. He walked over to the kitchen to make some breakfast for the family.
            Nearly a half an hour has passed and Akiza woke up to a smell of burning food. She jolted up and ran to the kitchen, shocked but also amused to see Yusei failing to make such a simple meal like pancakes for breakfast. The fire alarm then went off from the smoke and woke the kids up for sure.
            Yusei noticed her behind him, and sweatdropped. “Oh, uh, good morning angel,” He chuckled and flushed with embarrassment. Akiza, besides standing around seeing everything getting worse, pushed him off aside and took over. “Let a real woman do the cooking hun,” She winked and threw away the burnt pancakes and turned on the air conditioning. Yusei stayed away but wants to help, but she neglects anything her raven-haired husband tries to do. She decided spoke as the last straw.
            “Honey, why not you help with the kids get ready for breakfast. I’m sure they’re awake by now.”
            Yusei opened his mouth, but decided to not say anything, and obeyed. He walked to his son’s room and sees him in bed still, while for the daughter who’s out of bed getting ready for breakfast. Yusei just smiled and knocked on his son’s door, which is already opened.
            “I’m awake,” Said the young lad, more like pre-teens. His hair is black like his father’s, with some red, along with those blue eyes. The only major trait from his mom other than the red is her similar skin color. Yusei walked over and removed the bed sheets that were covering him, which got him up from his bed. With a cowlick from the side of his hair, he looks a bit irritated. “I don’t help getting ready, really,”
            “Sure you don’t, since you’re wearing that same shirt from two days before,” Said the father while he sees his son Odin putting on the shirt he was talking about. The daughter, Chelsea, ran up to Yusei and tug on his shirt.
            “Daddy can you help me tie my shoes?” The daughter asked in a sweetest way possible, and so Yusei helped her tying her shoes.
            After a while of getting ready the kids went up to the table and started eating. Odin looked at the pancakes curiously.
            “That’s weird the pancakes don’t look burnt…”
Aki just giggled. “Oh course not sweetie, besides it was your father that burnt them at first, so I took over and made new ones.”
            Yusei felt embarrassed again. “I did everything it told me to do,” he said in a disappointed tone, referring to the cookbook, “I don’t know what I did wrong,”
            “Well besides cooking them at medium you put it up very high. Remember, our stove goes pretty sensitive when you put it on high.”
            Yusei just nodded in defeat and ate in silence. He noticed that his son changed his shirt, but it was the shirt he had on last weekend. He sighed as a response, and Odin noticed why and just rolled his eyes. A doorbell rang the moment after, and Chelsea got up from her chair excitedly, “Hey it’s must be him!” and ran towards the front door, Odin following behind.
            “Hey guys you’re not done with your pancakes!” The concerned father shouted to them, but they kept going anyways. Yusei just sighed and got up from his table to go see who it was. Chelsea already opened the door and sees an orange-haired man standing right before her, and she smiled.
            “Uncle Crow!” she squealed and jumped onto him.
            “Hey Chelsea how are you doin’?” Crow asked while he hugged her back and started petting her hair, and sees Odin about to tackle hug him. He fell over and they all laughed and finally got off of him when Yusei walked up. He reached out his hand to help him up, which he kindly accepted.
            “Hey Yusei, your kids are still running loose,” The orange-haired man joked.
            “Yep, they’re still little buggers, like always,” Yusei played along. Akiza decided to join in the conversation. “It’s been awhile Crow,”
            “Yes it has, I mean, your kids are so much taller now,” They all looked the two kids who don’t seem to mind their chit-chat.
            “So have you got yourself a girlfriend yet?” Akiza asked.
            “Uhh, no, well…. Yeah no…” Crow answered awkwardly, leaving the couple confused.
            “Yeah and no?” The two asked curiously.
            “I mean, I met this chick and all, but after a while, I don’t think she’s right for me… since she’ll kinda of a wacko,” He stated putting his finger against his side of the head, twirling it. “I mean, coo-coo,”
            Yusei just chuckled. “Well I think that kind of girl is needed in your life,” He joked.
            “Haha, very funny!” Crow laughed sarcastically. He then frowned. “Do you really think I’ll find someone?”
            “Oh course, Crow, I mean, Jack did, even though he has a worse personality than you,”
            “Yeah but fame got him love,” Crow pouted. “I maybe a little famous, but I don’t see anyone jumpin’ on my shoulders!”
            “Don’t give up so easily,” Akiza stepped in. “You’re nice, you’re funny, and, hell, I think you’re a little bit cute!”
            Crow flushed on that last part. “Heh, thanks Akiza,” He rubbed the back of his head. “But that’s probably not enough…”
            “Well,” Yusei interrupted, “You are also the bravest guy I ever met Crow,”
            “Pfft, shut up, you know that’s not true! And besides, Leo and Luna actually found someone they like. And they’re younger than me!” He flailed his arms, sat on a nearby seat and put his head down.
            “You know,” Akiza sat right next to Crow, “Sometimes what, or who, you’re looking for could be being right in front of you the whole time. Maybe someone at the police department is hinting it.”
            Crow thought about that for a moment. “Ya know, there is that other girl who likes to hang out with me a lot lately, but….” Crow paused for a moment. “I….I don’t know, I mean, what if- what-“
            “There are no “what if’s” in our family,” Yusei stepped in. “Just go out there and take the chance!”
            “Thanks Yusei,” Crow admitted. “But…”
            “But what!?” They both sighed.
            Crow chuckled. “I’m on vacation right now,” He just sweatdropped, along with Yusei and Akiza facepalming.
pt;mso-bidi-font-size:11.0pt; line-height:115%'>            “If you call that impressive then let’s see if you can reach the top of the Ra- ow hey!” Chazz sneered until Atticus punched him in the arm, which Chazz felt very dearly. “Shut up Chazz , it’s not like you were the best of the best.”
            Everyone laughed which made Chazz very embarrassed, and they turned their focus back to Bella. “And besides…” The fuming uncle whispered to Chazz’s ear roughly, seeing Bella’s not paying attention. “Did you forget already why we’re even here?”
            Chazz still remembers, he just went out of his boundaries a bit. “Yeah, heh, sorry…”
            Bella joined in with the gang and had more conversations until they had to leave.
            “I hope we get together like this again,” Atticus mentioned.
            “I hope so too,” Alexis gave her brother a hug, and so it’s only a matter of time to decide on their next “meeting” to get what they would call, a farewell celebration, going.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment