Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

What happens when one of Keitaro's American friends comes to visit? Could this mean love for one of the residents?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3


Author's note: This is a crossover with the Love Hina manga and my personal Abiotic Factor stories. This takes place two years before Keitaro and Naru are married. This is my first fic here so be honest in all post.

Legal Disclaimer: Love Hina is not mine nor are the characters, minus Amadeus, are mine either they belong to Ken Akamatsu. (lucky guy)

Now that that's all out of the way on with the story.........

Unknown Paths:

Ch. 3

A few days had passed since Motoko's defeat by Amadeus, and he had begun to stay there. However, the residents hardly ever saw him due to his business arrangements. He would leave before anyone got up and didn't come home until late at night. But, even without his constant interventions, his presence had begun to affect certain residents.

"98
...99...100!Motoko counted as she practiced, but something seemed to be on her mind.

`Why can't I get him out of my mind? Why did he consul me instead of humiliating me when he had the chance? Why do I feel nervous whenever I'm around him, and my heart beats faster just thinking about him? I have only had these feelings for Kietaro. Could that mean that I'm falling in love with him' she thought to herself, `I can't let these thoughts distract me from my training, but there's still something different about him.' These thoughts continued to drift thru her mind.

Meanwhile up in his room Amadeus sat at the desk typing away on his laptop when a knock came at the door.

"It's open.He said while still typing.

The door slid open and Shinobu came in carrying a tray with some snacks.

"I thought you might be hungry Mr. Gallimus. So I brought you something to eat.She said smiling.

"Please just call me either `Amadeus' or `Deus.' You don't have to be so formal to me I don't deserve the honor from such a beautiful woman.He said smiling.

She blushed slightly, "It's no problem.She said as she sat the tray down, "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure.He said closing up the laptop.

"Where did you get your name? I mean not that it's not a nice name.She said slightly embarrassed.

He chuckled slightly, "Well it's kind of a weird story. My last name is from my families' Roman descent, and my first name comes from the fact that my parents said I would move in the womb when Mozart was played. Any particular reason you ask?" he asked smiling.

"Oh no!" she blurted while blushing, "Just curious."

As she looked over the clutter on the desk, she noticed a picture frame at the corner. It held a picture of Deus and a girl with fire red hair holding each other.

"Who's this?" she asked while picking up the frame, "Is she your girlfriend?"

"No she was my wife.His tone changed more serious.

"What happened?" she asked concerned.

"No she died a couple of years ago."

"I'm sorry.” She said as she set the picture on the desk.

"Don't be.” He said cheering up, "It's shouldn't be your worry.
So is there anything else you needed to know?"

"Not really I just thought you might need something to eat. Oh yeah, don't worry about breakfast tomorrow. After all there's no need for you to overwork yourself while your here.” She said winking.

"It's really no problem
. I just can't stay here and let so many beautiful women do everything while I do nothing.” He said while giving her a small smile.

She blushed slightly at his remark.


"Oh before I forget, Kietaro told me that you're trying to get into Tokyo University."

"Yeah I'll be taking my entrance exam soon.” She said cheerfully.

"Well I wish you luck, and if you need any help don't be afraid to ask, and hopefully after I finish up these loose ends maybe I can spend some time viewing the local scenery. It'd be fun to spend it with you and the other girls.He noticed that her face still kept a slight shade of pink, "Sorry if I seem to forward in asking."

"Oh not at all. Well I'll leave you to your work.” And with that, she turned and left.

As she closed the door, his attention turned back to the picture on the desk. He gazed at the picture and slowly traced the outline of the girls face with his finger. After a few minutes, he decided to cool off in the hot springs. So, he grabbed a towel and headed downstairs.

As he made his way towards the hot springs, he passed through the living room. To find Kitsune watching a soap while sipping on some sake.

"Where ya' going?” She asked as he walked through.

"I was going to use the bath if that's okay."


She got a sudden grin on her face, probably from the alcohol, and snuggled up to him. "No I don't have a problem with that. In fact we could both take a bath together."

"Thanks but I'd prefer to take this bath alone."

"Well it's best to go in pairs so that you can keep an eye out for peeping toms.” She said while circling her finger across his chest.

He had to grin at that, "And how do I know that you're not one yourself?"

"Now you know I can't promise that.” She said still grinning at him.

He just smiled, "I'll keep that in mind.” And with that, he walked to the bath.

Later as he sank into the water, he began to feel the stress of the past few days melt away. Then as he finally began to relax, all Hell broke loose.

"You pervert!” came a shout followed in turn by a large crash.

The next thing he knew Kietaro busted thru the door. Fear streaked across his face.

"HELP ME DEUS! THEY'RE GOING TO KILL ME!” Kietaro begged him.

"Um...Who's going to kill you?" he asked confused. As he tried to pry him off his arm.

"There he is!Motoko said as she and Naru ran into the room, and by the look in their eye's he could tell someone was going to die.

As the girls came in, they saw a terrified Kietaro cowering behind a confused Amadeus. Who was dressed only in a towel wrapped around his waist. When Motoko saw him, her face began to glow a bright red.

Naru's mind on the other hand was set on one thing, the death of Kietaro, "Get over here Kietaro and take it like a man!”

"But it was an accident I swear
!” he pleaded, "Please Deus you have to tell them!”

"Whoa, wait just a minute here.
Deus said quieting the two sides, "What exactly did he do?"

"We caught him peeping in our changing room.Motoko said regaining her composure.

"I tried to tell you I was going to clean the room, and I forgot you where in there."

"A likely excuse for a pervert!" she shot back.

Naru turned her attention, "So are you going to hand him over, or do we have to take our anger out on you also?"

Deus just moved out of the way, "No by all means he's all yours."

"WHAT?!?” Kietaro shouted, "I thought friends where supposed to look out for each other?"

"Oh we're still friends, but I have a rule never to suffer the wrath of an angry woman. So far, it's worked and I intend on keeping it that way. So here you go ladies.He said while pushing Kietaro towards them.

As luck would have it when he did that Keitaro's foot caught on a rock, and he fell right between Naru's breasts.

Naru's eye began to twitch, "How many times do I have to tell you. You don't have touching privliges.” And she sent him skyward once again.

"SSSOOooorrrrrryyyyyyyyy...”was all you heard as he speed off across the sky.

"Geez what a jerk!” And she stormed out of the bath.

As she left Motoko and Deus alone. Motoko's heart began to slowly beat quicker.

"Is there something else you needed Motoko?"

"N-No" she said, obviously nervous, "Sorry for disturbing you.” And with that, she bowed slightly, "Goodnight."

He returned the bow, "Goodnight, Motoko."


After she had left, Deus decided that it was about time to head in. However, unknown to them they had been spied upon by some very nosey people.

"Man I never tire of that.
Kitsune said with satisfaction.

"Oh my. Fu, fu, fu.Mutsumi replied.

Well that's the end of Chapter 3. If you've liked this story please leave a review. If not please tell why. Until next time. Bye


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Riverwind on March 23, 2006, 5:47:42 AM

Riverwind on
RiverwindHAHA I LOVVVVEEEE this sorty, its sooo funny! Keitaro hehe soooo funny! Funny Funny Stuff here!! I'm adding this to my faves list!