Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5

What happens when one of Keitaro's American friends comes to visit? Could this mean love for one of the residents?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5


Author's note: This is a crossover with the Love Hina manga and my personal Abiotic Factor stories. This takes place two years before Keitaro and Naru are married. This is my first fic here so be honest in all post.

Legal Disclaimer: Love Hina is not mine nor are the characters, minus Amadeus and the other added characters, are mine either they belong to Ken Akamatsu. (lucky guy)

Now on with the story...

Unknown Paths:


Chapter 5

The rest of the morning went by without too much of an incident. That is if you don't count Kietaro getting the living daylights beat out of him on almost an hourly basis.

Later as Deus sat on the patio, playing his guitar he began to think about the events that had happened earlier.

`I wonder if it was the right thing to do to tell them that about me?' but he quickly shrugged the thought aside, `Oh well, what's done is done.'

Then he felt something land upon his head, "Huh?” he said as he reached to find a little yellow turtle perched atop his head.

"Hey there little guy? Where did you come form?" he asked the turtle

The little turtle just looked at him and gave a happy, "Myuh!"


He smiled at the little animal, and as he stared at the animal, a thought crossed his mind. "Hey I got an idea! Do you want to hear a song?"

"Myuh!"

"All right then.He said as he sat the turtle down, and slowly began to pick at his guitar. As he began to lightly sing the tune, he was surprised when the turtle began to hum along. He then heard a slight giggle come from behind him, and as he turned, he saw Mutsumi standing at the top of the stairs.

She smiled at him, "I see that Tama-chan likes you."

"Yeah I guess so.” He said as he patted the turtle on the head, which mewed happily. "She's seems like a lovable turtle isn't she?"

She just smiled as Tama-chan flew over and rested on her shoulder. Then the turtle seemed to whisper into her ear. "Oh my really." she said to the turtle, "Tama-chan says that you have a really nice voice and you play very good."

He smiled slightly, "Thanks Tama-chan. Hey Mutsumi aren't you supposed to be at either school or work right now?"

"Oh my no. This is my day off from both." She said giving him a warm smile.

As she smiled at
him, she began to fall forward. He jumped off the rail and grabbed her before she hit the deck.

"Mutsumi are you alright? Mutsumi?" he said as he checked her pulse. When he could not find a pulse, he began to panic a little. "She needs a doctor and fast, but the quickest way I know to get there is to fly. However, if I do that she could find out about my past. No, I can't worry about that when her life's at stake."

As he cradled her in, his arms and stood to leave. Her eyes popped open and she looked up at him, "Oh my did I pass out again?"

"What?!? You mean you've done that before?" he asked in shock.

"Oh my I guess no one told you that I'm very anemic. So I have the ability to pass out every so often.” She said sheepishly as she rubbed the back of her head.

"You call not having a pulse normal?" he asked still a little confused.


"Well I'm fine now so you can put me down.” She said blushing at there closeness.

He sat her down, "
Sorry is there something that you needed?"

"Oh no I was just going to tell you that I'm going to go get some groceries."

"Well then let me accompany you."

"Oh don't worry about it I can handle it."

"I insist." he said smiling, "After all no self respecting gentleman would let you leave with a chance of you having another spell."

She smiled and clapped her hands together, "Oh yeah it'll be a date!" she said happily.

"What?" he said confused once again.

She waved his comment off, "Don't worry about it I'll be ready in just a minute. Meet you down stairs." she said as she skipped down the stairs.

"Um... Okay." he said as he stood there scratching his head. He then looked at Tama-chan, "Is she always that happy?"

"Myuh!" the turtle replied.

"Guess so, well I better get ready can't let her pass out somewhere." and he headed down the stairs.

Later as he came down the stairs, he saw Mutsumi standing at the door already. She was dressed in a sky blue blouse and a long brown skirt. While he was dressed in, a pair of olive cargo pants and a light yellow button up t-shirt with his hair pulled back loosely in a ponytail.

"You look very beautiful.” He said bowing slightly

"Thank you Deus." she said giggling.


"Well shall we?" he asked as he opened the door. She giggled again and they left.

Later after they had finished with their shopping and where casually passing by the shops, Mutsumi saw something in one of the windows that caught her interest.

"Ooo Deus look at this!” she said excited as she gazed in one of the windows.

He looked around the bags that he was carrying to see what she was referring to. He saw her looking at a gold necklace with a turtle pendant. The turtles shell was a bright emerald that was faceted to reflect every ray of light. As he watched her eyes glow at the jeweled pendant a thought crossed his mind.

"Isn't White Day coming up?" he asked.

"Huh?" she said, as her concentration was broken.

"At least I think that's what Kietaro called it?" he said pondering.

"Why yes it's March 14th. That's only three day's from now. Why do you ask Deus?" she said happily.

"Oh no particular reason, it's just something that happened to cross my mind.” He told her as he tried to hide a slight grin. "Hey would you like to grab a bite to eat?"

"Why yes!" she said happily.

"Well then let us go." and with that they headed to get something to eat.

As they walked down the street, looking for a place to eat someone came up from behind them and pushed something into their backs. Then he heard someone whisper into his ear, "If you value your girlfriend's life you'll do what we say."

Their mysterious assailants led them down a back alley and stopped them
. "Now turn around slowly."

They did as they where told, and Deus saw that their abductors where a pair of boys probably not even out of high school yet. The one that held the gun seemed to be the leader of the two.

"Okay now hand over your money, and you can go.He said waving the gun at them.

Deus sighed to himself, `Man I hate dealing with punks."

"Didn't you hear me!" the kid said obviously nervous.

"All right just give me a second to get my wallet.He said as he handed the bags he was carrying to Mutsumi, "Would you mind holding these for a second."

After he handed the bags to her, he turned to face the two. The leader kept his gun trained on him, as he appeared to reach for his wallet. But before the kid knew it, Deus had closed the gap between them. He leaned back in shock at his sudden movement, but didn't have much time to do anything else as Deus sent him reeling into a wall. As the other robber watched his partner fly into the wall, he began to rethink his current life plans, but he to didn't get much further before he to was sent into the wall, landing beside his buddy.

Then Deus walked over to where the two laid against the wall; clutching there sides in pain
. He bent down to the two, they cowered at him, "Now I'll let you two go this time but I would seriously think twice before you try an act like that again."

"Y-Y-yes sir.The two stuttered.

"Now get out of here.And as he said that, the two scattered as fast as they could out of the alley.

After the two had left Deus walked back to where Mutsumi was and took back the bags, "Okay now that that's over lets find that restaurant.And they continued on their journey to find a bite to eat.

Later back at the Dorm Motoko was busy practicing her sword form while Su and Shinobu watched from the side.

"Advanced Cutting Air Spark!” she cried as she released the attack flawlessly.

"Yay Motoko!” the two said from the side.

"Thanks you two.As she said that, they heard someone coming up the stairs.

"Hurry up Deus!Mutsumi said as she skipped up the last of the steps. "What's taking you so long slowpoke?"

"It'd be a whole lot easier if I didn't have to carry all the bags.He said as he trudged up the stairs, "Don't you think you should calm down so you don't pass out again."

"Don't worry I feel fine!" she said still giggling at him.

However, no sooner than she said that her face grew pale and she began to wane.

"Whoa! Watch it!" he said as he dropped the bags and caught her. "Oh great she's passed out again."

As he held her up the other girls ran towards them. "Mutsumi are you okay?Shinobu asked as they came up.

Deus just looked at her, "I guess she is. She said that this has happened before."

As he said that Mutsumi's eyes fluttered open. "Are you okay Mutsumi?" he asked her.

"Oh my I must have passed out again.She said as she gazed into his face.

What she did next surprised Deus, but not as much as the girls. As she, kissed Deus Motoko and Shinobu stared in shock at her forward approach, but they weren't the only one. Amadeus just stared at her in confusion as she finished her kiss.

"Uh ... What was that for?" he asked slightly taken aback.


"Oh I'm sorry I just wanted to say thank you for today. You where great.And with that, she skipped back into the house. Leaving the group speechless from the recent display.

"Oh Deus..." he heard Motoko call.

He turned to see Motoko and Shinobu looking at him with a look that sent a slight chill down his spine.

"Um... Yes.He said chuckling uneasily.

"What did she mean by `you where great'?Shinobu asked with a pleading look in her eyes.

Su just giggled, "He, he looks like Deus is in trouble."

 

Well that's the end of Chapter 5. Sorry that it might not be as good as the previous chapters, but I decided to throw a wrench in the works so to speak. If you've liked this so far please leave a review. If not please tell why. Until next time. Bye

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment