Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6

What happens when one of Keitaro's American friends comes to visit? Could this mean love for one of the residents?

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6


Author's note: This is a crossover with the Love Hina manga and my personal Abiotic Factor stories. This takes place two years before Keitaro and Naru are married. This is my first fic here so be honest in all post.

Legal Disclaimer: Love Hina is not mine nor are the characters, minus Amadeus and the other added characters, are mine either they belong to Ken Akamatsu. (lucky guy)

Unknown Paths:

Chapter 6

Later that night as Motoko sat in the hot springs starring into the starry night sky. Her mind began to wander on questions of her heart.

`I know that Mutsumi is naturally an open person but she didn't have to kiss him.' She thought to herself, `Still I wonder what it was like?'

She quickly found herself blushing profusely as she thought on the possibility. Then she heard the bath door slide open. She looked to see Deus standing in the doorway wearing nothing but a towel around his waist. As she saw his perfect masculine form, her body began to warm.

She then remembered her own situation as she covered herself up. "Deus what are you doing here?!?"

He just gave her a slight grin as he began to walk towards her, "I just wanted to make sure you didn't misunderstand earlier."

"W-What do you mean?” She said as she slowly backed up.

He continued his advance until he had backed her into a rock. As he closed the gap between them, her heart began to race. He leaned down towards her and tilted her face up with his hand. She looked into his blue eyes and saw the desire in them, and she hoped that he didn't see the longing in hers.

He leaned his face in closer to hers and soon there faces where just inches apart. As she felt his breath upon her skin she closed her eyes and let her body take over. When he kissed her, she felt her entire body feel like it was on fire. Her mind began to swirl and she let out a moan as he began to trail down her neck.

"Motoko are you in here?" she heard a voice call, startling her.

As she looked around, she saw that she was now alone in the bath. "It was a dream?" she said touching her lips the sensation still fresh on them.

"What dream?" asked Shinobu as her and Su walked into the bath.

"Oh nothing." she said a slight disappointment in her voice.

"He, he, he" Su giggled, "You where fantasizing about Deus huh?" she said grinning at Motoko.

"What?!?
Motoko blurted as she began to blush, "That's absurd!"

"Do you like Deus?Shinobu asked meekly.

"No of course not." she told them, but as she said it, something tugged in her chest.

"Why you ask Shinobu? Are you trying to be Deus's girl?” Su said still giggling.

Shinobu just turned a bright red, "Well he is very handsome, well mannered, and..."

"So you are!” Su said happily. Shinobu just continued to blush.

As Su continued to pick at her Motoko felt the feeling in her heart build up again. `Why does this happen whenever I think or hear of him?" she thought as she got up to leave.

"Are you leaving already Motoko?Shinobu asked as she noticed her get up to leave.

"Yeah I have a test in the morning, and I really need my sleep."

"Well goodnight then." she said as Motoko walked out.

As she walked down the halls to her room, she couldn't shake her thoughts of Deus. When she passed by the courtyard she saw Deus sitting next to a tree, his sword lying beside him. She could see that he was deep in thought by his somber expression. Then he noticed her staring at him. He got up and began to walk towards her.

"Is there something you need Motoko?" he asked.

"No not really."

"Then I shall bid you good night." he said as he gave small bow and began to walk past her.

"Shinobu told me about your wife, I'm sorry.” She said.

"Thanks but as I told her it
really shouldn't be any worry to you or the others." he said over his shoulder.

"How long ago did it happen?"

"Almost three years ago."

"Do you still love her?" she said softly turning to face him.

"Yes" he said.

As they stood there in silence, a cold wind passed between them, sending a cold chill thru Motoko's damp body. As she shuttered under the wind's onslaught she felt him wrap his powerful arms around her and pull her close to his chest. Blocking her from the wind.

"You shouldn't be standing out here in the cold while you're still wet
. You could catch a cold. You're already cold to the touch.” He said softly

She heard only half of what he said as her mind raced, `He's actually worried about me
? God he feels so comfortable. What? Where did that come from? Still Kitsune was right he does smell nice. It's so relaxing."

However, her daydreaming would not last long as Deus quickly picked her up, and jumped into the air as an energy attack landed where they were.

"I see that you've been busy since the last time I visited." they heard a happy voice say.


They turned to see a very beautiful woman with long black hair
. She was dressed in the same kind of outfit that Motoko usually wore, and carried a long zatochi style katana.

"Onee-san what are you doing here?Motoko asked obviously shocked in seeing her older sister.

"Why I'm here to visit my little sister. Is there something wrong with that?” She asked giving Motoko a suspicious look.

"Um... no of course not.” Motoko said smiling nervously.

Motoko's sister just looked at the picture of Deus holding Motoko in his arms with a slightly confused look on his face. As she looked at them, a sly grin crept across her lips, "My, my Motoko you have been busy. So are you going to introduce me to your handsome fiancée?"

"What?!?" the two said in unison, and Motoko quickly jumped out of his arms blushing madly. “We're not engaged.”

"Oh really?” She
said teasingly as she walked up to Deus. "But it sure didn't look that way when I showed up. So tell me do you like my sister?"

"Tsuruko please!Motoko shouted embarrassed by her sister's forwardness.

All Deus could do is scratch his head as he did not know why he was now the subject of an interrogation. "Excuse me but who are you."

"Oh my I'm so sorry." she said giggling, "I'm Motoko's older sister my name's Tsuruko."

"It's nice to meet you Tsuruko my name is Amadeus Gallimus, but you can call me either Amadeus or just Deus." he said bowing to her.

Tsuruko giggled again, "My he's so polite you definitely picked a good one Motoko."

"We're not engaged!Motoko said again still blushing

"Well I believe you two have some catching up to do, and I'm in desperate need of some sleep so I'll be off. Goodnight to the both of you, and it was a pleasure to meet you Tsuruko." and with that he bowed again and left towards his room. `Well this place sure keeps you entertained *yawn* I'm pooped. That bed sounds so good right now.' he thought to himself.

While he walked down the hall, he tried desperately to keep his eyes open but failing miserably. He was startled out of his groggy state when he heard some screaming followed closely by a loud crash. The next thing he knew Kietaro flew past him down the hall bouncing off the walls as he went. Then after he disappeared down the hall, he saw an enraged Naru stomp down the hall.

"Where'd he go?" she asked him.

He just pointed towards the direction Kietaro had flown, and as Naru stomped off in that
direction, he just yawned once more.

"Hope she doesn't kill him." he muttered to himself as he reached his room.

Once he had gotten into his room he didn't bother to turn on the lights as he undressed and climbed under the covers. As he settled into the bed he began to doze off, and soon all was black as he went to sleep.

 

 

Well that's the end of Chapter 6. Personally I'm more than likely going to something down right evil and wrong to my character in the next chapter. After all why should Kietaro have all the fun. Until next time. Bye


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment