Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7

What happens when one of Keitaro's American friends comes to visit? Could this mean love for one of the residents?

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7


Author's note: This is a crossover with the Love Hina manga and my personal Abiotic Factor stories. This takes place two years before Keitaro and Naru are married. This is my first fic here so be honest in all post.

Legal Disclaimer: Love Hina is not mine nor are the characters, minus Amadeus and the other added characters, are mine either they belong to Ken Akamatsu. (lucky guy)

Unknown Paths:

Chapter 7


As the sun rose the next
morning, it cast its waking light across the dorm complex and onto the sleeping face of Deus. He opened and shielded his eyes from the sun's onslaught. He yawned as he sat up on his bed.

'Man I overslept.' he thought to himself as he looked at the clock next to him, 'Guess those meetings took more out of me than I thought.'

Just then, he heard a small moan come from the bed next to him and a pair of slender arms wrap around his waist. Then he felt a soft breath on his ear as someone whispered into it.

"Hmmm, why don't you lie back down? He, he, he"

He looked over his shoulder to see a pair of fox eyes and a devious grin.

'Oh it's only Kitsune...Wait a minute?' he thought still drowsy. Then his brain kicked into overdrive and came to one immediate conclusion.

"OH MY GOD!!!" was the next thing that rang thru the dorm grounds.

Within seconds Naru, Motoko, and Tsuruko rushed into Deus's room and where taken aback by the scene. There was Deus lying on the floor in nothing but his boxers and a tank top. While Kitsune was sitting on top of him wearing, what, at best, could be described as black lingerie. Deus seemed to be muttering incoherent sentences as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Then Kitsune noticed the group watching them, "Oh my honey looks like we have company.” She purred into his ear.

As he looked towards the
group, he could read by the shocked looks on their faces and by what had just happened. Only one thing rang thru his mind: This would not end well.

Later as Deus sat tied up on the floor he began to wonder how he could get himself into this mess.

"Now to start off with, what did you do last night? And remember that we don't take kindly to liars.Naru asked him as the other's looked on.

"I didn't do anything wrong." he stated plainly. "After I talked with Motoko and Tsuruko last night I went to bed. Then this morning I woke up to find Kitsune in my bed."

"Well what do you have to say about his alibi Motoko?Naru asked.

"He did speak with us, but it did seem that he was going to bed early.Motoko said while Tsuruko nodded in agreement.

"You're not helping.” He said softly to Motoko giving her a cross look. As he did that, he thought he saw a smirk cross her lips and a giggle come from Tsuruko. He sighed, "I went to bed early because I was tired from all the meetings I've been going to."

"You weren't that tired.” She said just loud enough for them to hear and a strong blush crept across her cheeks.

He just stared at her in shock for a second before gathering his thoughts, "Kitsune are you trying to get me in trouble?"


"So you deny her allegations?Motoko asked.

"Yes for two very good reasons. Number one, when you found us we where still partially dressed. Number two, I don't joke about that subject. Now can you please let me go?" but as he asked no one moved to untie him.

Just then, they heard a knock from the door and they looked to find Shinobu peaking her head inside the door. She tried to suppress a giggle as she took in the sight. Deus was tied-up on the floor and was surrounded by the older girls of the dorm. "Oh my, did I interrupt something?"

"Shinobu will you please untie me?" he pleaded to her.


She thought it over for a second and then asked him. "Well they don't do this for any reason. So what happened?"

"They think I slept with Kitsune.” He said plainly.

She gasped and turned to face the fox girl, "You two didn't really do anything did you?"


Kitsune just grinned slyly, "Maybe we did and maybe we didn't. Why are you trying along with Motoko?” At that, Motoko and Shinobu turned a slight shade of pink.

"Um... excuse me but... “Deus started but was cut off by Kitsune.

"Not that I can blame you he's rich, good-looking, well-mannered ...”

"Plus he looks like he has a lot of stamina.
Tsuruko added.

"Tsuruko!?!Motoko said startled by her sister's comment.

"What?" she asked, "Can't I make an observation?"

"It's not that but you're married."

"So?" she said, "Doesn't mean I can't make an observation."

"Um... I'm still tied up here.Deus started again but was once again ignored by the girls.

"Well neither you nor Shinobu have made any advances so why can't others try?Kitsune said as the two girls in question turned red.

By this time, Deus was getting tired of sitting there, and had concluded that he was going to have to get out of this mess without their help. So he began to scoot towards his pants that where lying on the ground. Once he had reached his pants, he pulled out a pocketknife from one of the pockets. He then used the blade to cut thru the restraints on his wrist.

As he rubbed his wrist, he felt the pants vibrate slightly. He reached into a pocket and pulled out his cell phone. It had a simple text message on the screen.

Need help. AMU-21

Hirato

He sighed slightly, 'Can this day get any better?' he thought to himself. As he put on some clothes, he overheard the end of Kitsune's lecture.

“... But my ultimate fantasy would have one of those sex chairs and a jar of honey.Kitsune said blushing madly as she finished describing her fantasy to them.

"My husband and I have tried that, but instead of honey we used whip cream.Tsuruko said blushing slightly at the memory.

The other girls where slightly shocked as they heard the two go on. While Deus let out a sigh as he gave up on trying to figure out what was really going on. He gave a look to the other girls to see that Motoko and Shinobu's eyes where slightly glazed over. He could see that they where muttering something, but he could only make out a few words about him and tight leather.

He made a quick decision to excuse himself from the conversation before it made its way to him. So he grabbed his keys and walked out the door unnoticed by the girls, and no sooner than did he do that than did Kitsune direct a question for him.

"Well what do you think about it Deus? ... Hey where'd he go?"

The other girls looked to where Deus used to be to see just a set of ropes lying where he once resided.

"Where'd he go off to?Shinobu asked confused.

The girls just shrugged at her comment just as confused as she was. Save for one who stood with a devious grin across her face, "hmm... interesting."

Meanwhile Deus made his way down the halls to the garage trying to remain as quiet as possible. So as not to arouse any unwanted interest by a certain group at that moment. As he walked down the hall he came upon a very recently awaken Mutsumi.

'Yawn' "Good morning Deus." she greeted drowsily, "Where are you going so early?"

"There's a small situation to deal with at work, but I hope it doesn't take to long.” He told her as he began to make his way back down the hall. However, after a few steps he stopped and turned around again, "Oh, Mutsumi please don't tell the others where I've gone."

She smiled slightly at that, "Oh my, did you get in trouble?"

He chuckled slightly remembering his rude awakening, "Yeah you could say that."


"Don't worry they won't find out from me, but what do I tell them when they ask."

He thought for a second, "Tell them I went to finish a science project." and with that he left down the hall.

Well that's the end of Chapter 7. Until next time. Bye


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment