Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Chapter 10

What happens when one of Keitaro's American friends comes to visit? Could this mean love for one of the residents?

Chapter 10 - Chapter 10

Chapter 10 - Chapter 10


Author's note: This is a crossover with the Love Hina manga and my personal Abiotic Factor stories. This takes place two years before Keitaro and Naru are married. This is my first fic here so be honest in all post.

Legal Disclaimer: Love Hina is not mine nor are the characters, minus Amadeus and the other added characters, are mine either they belong to Ken Akamatsu (lucky guy).



Chapter 10




It was a calm night at the dorm, as Motoko looked out form the patio at the surrounding town. The cicadas buzzed a steady tone, which seemed to have a calming effect as she watched the flickering lights from the town below, and reminisced over the conversation she had had with her sister earlier that day.



“It started back when he first showed up here a few weeks ago. When I first saw him I mistook him for an intruder and challenged him.
Motoko began.



“And then what happened?
Tsuruko calmly asked as she sipped her tea listening to her sister's story.



“I was defeated
but in the end he didn't try to humiliate me or gloat about his victory. He just gave me some advice, treating me as an equal instead of someone lower than him and since that night whenever I think of him I become nervous and loose my train of thought.She said slightly embarrassed at telling her sister the situation.



“What was the advice that he gave you?Her sister asked curiously.



“He told me to follow my heart.
Motoko said quietly as she placed her hand over her heart remembering the moment.



“Well what does your heart tell you?
Tsuruko kindly asked her.



Motoko remained quiet for a moment as she thought on what her feelings told her, “I love him.”




“Well
,” Tsuruko said as she sat down her cup, “it seems that Mr. Gallimus is a very wise man.”



“But what should I do? I know that some of the others have there eyes on him and I don't know if he sees me in the same way.” She pleaded with her sister.




Tsuruko just quietly got up grabbing her sword, “I believe that you should follow
your heart and tell him of your feelings.”



“But how?”




Her older sister just gave her a warm smile, “You will know when the time comes. Now if you will excuse me I have someone that I need to talk with.
And with that, she walked into the dorm.



“I'll know when the time comes.
Motoko repeated as she thought about what her sister had told her, “But how do I tell him.”



“Tell who.
A familiar voice said from behind.



She turned to see the man
that plagued her thoughts standing there. He was dressed in a pair of jeans and a black t-shirt that hugged his frame. His hair hung freely on his shoulders, still damp from a bath he had apparently just taken. As she saw him standing there, looking at her with those blue eyes of his she began to feel nervous.



“Nothing.
She said as she quickly turned her gaze back to the town.



She heard him walkup and lean on the rail next to her, “It's quit a view from up here.
He said as he too looked out at the town.



“Yes it is. I come here when I need to think out my problems.”



Deus turned his attention to her
to see the moonlight reflecting off her obsidian hair and white skin, giving her the appearance of a serine goddess. As he watched her, he remembered what Tsuruko had asked him earlier.



“Could you love her?”




`Can I?' he thought to himself, `It's true that I've felt something strong towards her since we meet, but can I keep
her safe from my enemies? Or would I lose her like I did Jessie?' He continued to delve in his thoughts as he looked towards the moon.



Motoko looked up at him to see him gazing at the moon. His eyes seemed distant as he seemed to be deep in thought over something. As she continued to look at him her heart fell as she saw worry on his face. She gently placed her hand on his shoulder to get his attention, but as her fingers touched his skin, she heard him hiss slightly at the gesture.



“What is it?” she asked him but she felt something warm soak her fingers. She removed her hand to see a red liquid on her hand and his shirt.




“Don't worry about it. It isn't that bad.
He said as he tried to reassure her.



“Don't worry!
Your bleeding we need to get that cleaned before you get an infection. Come with me.” She said as she dragged him to her room. “Now sit and take off your shirt while I get the kit.”



He sat down, “Really Motoko it isn't that bad.” He told her as she came up with the kit.




“I don't care now take that shirt off.
She said firmly. Deus sighed in defeat as he removed the shirt revealing a cut on his shoulder. She could see that it was not life threatening but it still needed cleaning. She took out a swab and began to clean up the area around the wound.



She quickly glanced up at him to see him gazing out the window at the moon again, “Are you thinking about your wife?”




He looked at her and tried to cheer up his expression, “Yeah I was just dwelling on past memories.”



“Oh” she said softly as she sterilized the cut. She bit her lower lip as she thought on how to continue, “How did she die? That is if you don't mind telling me.”




“Are you sure you want to know?” he asked her as she slightly nodded her head, “It was about three years ago and Jessie and I where enjoying some time together at my mountain home.
I was getting ready to finish-up a light practice in my training room downstairs as she took a shower in the bathroom next to our room upstairs. That's when it happened.”



Jessie grabbed a towel as she turned off the shower, and began to dry her damp body. Then after she had put on a
bathrobe, she began to dry her long auburn hair. She walked into the bedroom that was connected to the bathroom and sat in front of a vanity mirror. As she finished drying the hair, she picked up a brush and began to run it through the damp tresses.



As she continued her
task, she suddenly felt like she was being watched. “Deus is that you?” she asked over her shoulder. Just then, she thought she saw the reflection of something passing by the window behind her from the mirror. She walked to the window and opened it, as she looked out she saw nothing out of the ordinary. Then as she was about to close it she heard the faint sound of something scraping against the side of the house.



Just as she looked towards the sound, a strong hand gripped her by the wrist and a gruff voice spoke, “Hello there pretty.”



She looked at the owner of the hand to see what appeared to be a
grey-skinned man. He was about five feet tall but had a very stocky muscular build. He wore a tunic that seemed to be made of some kind of hide. His face was vile and wicked looking with sharp yellow teeth and a pair of deep-set black eyes.



As he began to approach her, climbing up the side of the house, she screamed and broke his hold on her as she jerked her hand back. Now free from his grasp she ran for the door of the room but she didn't get far before she was kno
cked to the floor and the pungent smell of sulfur flooded her nose.



Meanwhile Deus had stopped in mid stroke when he heard his wife's scream. He wasted no time as he quickly ran towards their room. As he burst through the door, a sense of rage began to swell through him. There pinning his wife against the floor was a distorted gray skinned man. The man barely had time to look towards the newcomer before Deus's fist connected with his jaw with a sickening sound that sent him against the wall limp.



“Are you okay?
Deus asked his distraught wife as he helped her to her feet.



“I think so?' she said shakily.
Who was that?”



“I don't know, but…” he stopped as he heard a noise from the roof above. He silently raised the sword he was still holding in a defensive position, and tucked his wife behind him. He
whispered to her over his shoulder, “Jessie listen to me I want you to grab the pistol from under the bed, then I want you to make a break for the woods. Find a place to hide and stay there till I come for you.”



“No!” she firmly said as she stood by his side
. “I'm not going to leave you.”



“Jessie please I couldn't live with myself if something happened to you.
He pleaded with her, “I'll follow you shortly, please.”



She sighed, “All right but you'd better not die on me Amadeus Gallimus or I'll kill you my self.
And with that, she wrapped her arms around his neck giving him a small kiss then left out of the room.



As she left, he slowly raised his power level in preparation for whatever might come. He continued to follow the sounds from the room until the room fell suddenly silent. He waited for what he did not know but he waited.



Suddenly the wall to his right
erupted in a cloud of smoke and splinters. He quickly shielded his eyes from the oncoming debris. As the dust began to settle he looked to see five grey-skinned figures coming thru the hole in the wall, and he guessed that they weren't here for a friendly chat.



“Where's the girl?” the tallest of them demanded.



“She's not here and the only way to get to her is thru me.
Deus said determination in his eyes.



The intruders erupted into laughter at that and the taller one spoke again, “What does a mortal expect to do against five demons…” he was cut off as Deus's sword removed his head.




“Four demons.
Deus corrected and then turned his attention to the others, `Last chance leave now or end up like your friends.”



“You'll pay for that mortal!” one of the others declared as he and the rest of them charged Deus, claws drawn for blood. As the first two swiped at him he blocked them with his sword, and then jumped back to avoid a swipe at his legs. Then he delivered a kick of his own against the jaw of the fourth.



`I hope Jessie is okay.He thought to himself as he dodged another attack.



Jessie ran through the woods, the snow crunching under her feet. She pushed a menacing limb out of her way as she continued on, but as she looked behind her to see if anyone was following
her, she ran into something solid.



Ow!” she said as she landed on her rump. As she began to rub the sore spot she looked to see, what she had ran into. There in front of her stood a tall pale-skinned man with his arms crossed over his chest, and was dressed in all black. He had long black hair and eerie red eyes that held a strong glint to them as he stared at her.



“You know it's not very bright to be roaming the woods late at night all by yourself. You never know what may find you.
He said in a voice that sent a chill down her spine, and he slowly began to approach her.



She backed up until she hit a tree, “Stay back!” she warned as she leveled the pistol at him.



He stopped an arms length away from her, and looked annoyed by her threat. Before she had time to react, he had grabbed her wrist and began to squeeze it until she cried out in pain and dropped the gun.



“Silly human you believe that all I desire is your body.
He said as he knelt down and placed an icy hand around her trembling throat, pulling her closer until their faces where just inches apart. He looked into her eyes and she saw an evil grin spread across his lips. “Then again I'm not over having a little pleasure before we get down to business.And with that, he pressed his cold lips against hers.



She struggled against his grip as she felt his
tongue force itself into her mouth. As he continued his oral assault, she desperately dug thru the snow for some kind of weapon, until finally she came upon a rock. Gripping it in her palm, she bit down on his tongue causing him to reel back from the pain. As he did so, she slammed the rock against his head, knocking him off her.



She wasted no time in trying to escape, but as she passed him, his hand shot out tripping her. He quickly had her pinned again as he wiped the blood oozing from his lip.



“That hurt you know, but…” he grinned at her again, “still very kinky. Now to make sure that we don't have anymore mishaps it looks as though I'm going to have to tie you down.”




“When my husband gets here you're going to wish that you had never touched me.
She shot at him.



“I doubt that.” He said as tentacles began to pop out of his arms and started to wrap around her legs. Tears started to well in her eyes as the objects worked their way under her bathrobe and around her torso. Higher they went
, pinning her arms to her side, until they finally ended around her throat.



“Now maybe we could get down to business.” With that, he began to forcefully kiss her again. She tried desperately to get out of her bonds as he trailed down her neck. Then a cold wind rushed upon her body and she felt his roaming hands reach under her robe and they began to forcefully knead her breast. As tears began to stream down her face, she prayed that Deus would arrive soon.



Deus moved and swayed to avoid his attackers. He swung with his sword chopping off one of the demons arms, and as it
drew, back gripping the remains of the limb he wasted no time in upper cutting him spilling his organs on the floor. Then he rolled to the side to avoid being clawed in the back. As he finished the roll, he quickly got up and severed the demon's head and the body landed in the ground with a thud.



“Leave.
” Was all he said to the remaining demon.



The demon clenched his fist in rage, “How dare you! I will never run from a mortal.” He charged at Deus claws raised to cut him down, but as he struck Deus dodged to the left making the demon lunge to far. The demon barley had a glimpse of Deus's cold eyes before his skull was cut in half.



Deus didn't say a word as he placed the sword back into
its sheath, and quickly left the room in search if his wife. As he came to a clearing, he stopped as he saw his wife. She was being held by the back of her throat by a tall man with eerie red eyes. Jessie's body was covered with bruises and she bleed from multiple small cuts. Her robe hung on her in tatters and he noticed that she was restrained by some kind of cable. As he saw her wince from the pain, his anger began to build and he tried desperately to keep it under control as he asked the stranger, “Who are you?”



The man smiled a wicked smile as he replied, “The name is Messor and my lord is very interested in you and your friends. That's all that you need to know.”




“Let's get two things straight first I don't care about what your `lord' is interested in and second all I want is the girl.”




“Oh you must mean this
tasty little thing.Messor said as he ran a finger along her cheek causing her to wince at his touch, “But I should warn you she's a feisty one.”



Deus wanted to rip the stranger's heart out at what he'd done but he couldn't risk attacking him while he still held her, “Just send her over and I may let you live.”



Messor just smiled at the remark, “Well being as you put it that way here she comes.”



As he said this, the cables released from around her and he released her neck. Now finally free from her bonds she ran towards Deus. But as soon as he had released her he leveled two fingers towards her retreating form, and an iridescent glowing ball began to form at the tip of his fingers.
Then with that same smirk on his face, he launched the ball towards her fleeing figure.



Deus could see the attack gaining on his wife, but was too late to react before it hit her. Life seemed to go in slow motion as he watched it go thru her chest and he stood in shock as it grazed his left shoulder burning the flesh. He snapped back to reality as he caught his wife's falling body and hugged her close to him. As looked down into her fading emerald eyes he could feel the pain swelling through her body.




“I'm sorry.” She weakly said as she tried to force back the pain.




“Don't be you're going to be alright.” He said as he gave her a weak smile and brushed a few strands from her eyes.




She tried to smile but the pain was too much, “Don't lie Deus
I'm sorry we couldn't grow old together and raise a family.She stopped for a moment to gather her strength and she placed one of her blood soaked hands on the side of his face, which he softly leaned into. “It's getting dark… promise me that you'll try to… find happiness… Deus… kiss… me.”



He gently raised her until their lips met. As they kissed, he could feel her soft lips becoming cold on his and after a moment, all he held was her lifeless body. He broke the kiss and looked upon her pale face, she was gone, he couldn't believe it as he cradled her body hoping that she'd come back to him. It was then that he heard a chuckle and he looked up to see Messor observing his work with a gleam of satisfaction in his eyes.



“How romantic it almost brought a tear to my eye.
He said still snickering.



“Why?” Was all Deus could say.



“Oh it's complicated. Don't worry we'll meet again many more times I promise you.Messor told the grieving Deus as he turned around and began to disappear, leaving Dues cradling his dead wife's body.



“We buried her on the mountainside where she loved to go.He said as he finished his story. His face held a solemn look but he chuckled slightly, “It's odd really I was created to defend millions but I couldn't even protect her.”



Motoko had already finished bandaging his wound and now looked at his back. She noticed the scar on his left shoulder, it was barely visible anymore but she could tell that the wound was still fresh on his heart. She gently wrapped her arms around him and laid her head on his shoulder.



“You shouldn't blame yourself. There was nothing you could have done.” She stopped for a moment to gather the feelings in her heart
. You've suffered so much.She traced a finger over the scar. “Please let me help you heal them.”



She blushed slightly as she said this, she didn't know why she was speaking so openly, but she only knew that she wanted to ease his suffering. But she was more surprised when Deus turned to face her and cupped her face in his hands. Her heart pounded in her chest as their faces drew closer until she could feel his breath. As their lips meet, she closed her eyes and her body felt like it was on fire. She soon gave into her desires as she wrapped her arms around his neck deepening the kiss.



But not all things are me
ant to last forever and Motoko was left wanting more as they pulled away from each other. As she settled into his embrace she listened to the steady rhythm of his beating heart, and she was soon drifting to sleep as she breathed in his scent.



Well that's the end of Chapter 10. Bet all of you where thinking that nothing was ever going to happen between the two. Well anyways now the fun begins (he, he, he). Till next time, bye.

P.S. Please send any reviews, suggestions on what you'd like to see happen, etc. I wait with anticipation.






Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AnimeMangaLover on March 12, 2006, 5:54:51 AM

AnimeMangaLover on
AnimeMangaLoverI've noticed that you spell "through" like "thru." Sorry, but that kinda irks me ^^; Anyways, this was a good chapter ^^ On to the next one!