Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

A sequel to "Unknown Paths" where Amadeus must meet Motoko's family. 

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
A/N

Okay everyone Ive been debating on whether or not to start posting this story, due to the fact that Im still not finished with the prequel. But in the end Ive decided that this is mainly going to be a stand alone story and there shouldnt be too much linking it with the previous one and any information that is in it shouldnt affect the readability of Unknown Paths as unreadable as it is now. : P

I also dont know if Im going to finish this one because it was just a random idea I had of what the rest of Motokos family would be like. Well see how long I can come up with situations to stick Amadeus and Motoko in, but Im not above others ideas so if you would like to see them do something Ill see if I can put it in. X3

Disclaimer

I do not own any rights to the Love Hina story or any of the characters from it, minus the ones Ive introduced, that honor goes to Ken Akamatsu.

Chapter 1

He sat there silently as she firmly, yet carefully held him, so as to not disturb the wounds on his chest. She didnt say anything as her grip tightened on the hospital robe he wore, and he could feel her shake as she tried to keep from crying. He was about to say something when he heard her speak.

Dont leave me. She said in a voice so soft he wasnt sure he had heard her.

Wha- but he was cut off by her again, except this time she said it louder as she looked him in the eye.

Dont leave me! I thought I was going to loose you back there, and I dont know if I could bear that. She pleaded as tears began to overflow from her eyes.

He gently cupped her cheek with his palm, wiping away a tear with a thumb and gave her a gentle smile. Itll take a lot more than that to get me away from you. He told her as he slowly closed the gap between them planting a kiss on her trembling lips. As they parted he whispered into her ear, Ill always be with you.

It had been almost two years since he had made that pledge to her on that hospital bed, and his mind began to dwell on the time that theyd spent together since then. As his mind wandered he began to unconsciously rub a small felt box in his pocket, but was soon knocked out of his thoughts by a feminine voice and a light shake on his shoulder.

Excuse me Mr. Gallimus I thought you should know well be landing at Tokyo shortly. A young stewardess said with a warm smile.

Thank you Miki. He said returning the smile to which she just curtly nodded her head and made her way towards her seat, checking on all the other passengers, before she too buckled in. With one last rub on the box he buckled himself into the seat as he heard the pilot come over the intercom.

Meanwhile on the tarmac a lone woman stood beside a sleek blue sports car. She tucked some loose strands of her ebony hair behind her ear as she watched a small private jet land on the runway, its tires letting off a squelch and a puff of smoke as they came in contact with the pavement.

The plane taxied down the taxiway till it came to a stop in front of her. As soon as the plane had come to a stop the ground crew moved in to secure the plane and one of them moved to open the crew door on the side. He opened the door, pulling out the steps, and the occupants began to depart from the plane.

She watched silently as one passenger after another walked off the jet, and then a smile spread across her lips as she saw a man with blonde hair step off. Once the man had spotted her he began to make his way over to her with a smile on his face as well.

Hey beautiful, are you waiting for someone? Amadeus asked giving her a winning smile to which she just grinned in return.

As a matter of fact Im waiting for my boyfriend. Do you think you could help me find him, Ill be sure to make it worth your while? She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling his face down to hers, till they where just breathes apart.

Oh, I bet you could. He said as his grin turned to more of a mischievous one. They continued to stare into each others eyes for a moment till they both broke out into silly grins. So Motoko do you always go and ask strange guys to help you out?

Only when youre not around. She told him mischievously as she went to go open the cars trunk. So how was your trip?

Long and boring as expected. Oh, everyone says hi and Carolyn wanted me to make sure to tell you that she has some new material for your next story. He said as he threw his bags into the trunk before he pulled the samurai against his front. The next thing Motoko knew she felt his breath on her ear as he purred into her ear. I also have a few ideas Id like to pass by you.

Amadeus cant you wait till were in a little more private of an area? She breathed softly as she tried to catch her breath.

No. Was all he said before he began to assault her neck with soft kisses while pulling her closer to him. His efforts where soon rewarded when he heard her let out a light moan that he had been longing to hear all through this past month.

Meanwhile Motoko was in was in heaven as he nibbled at the sensitive part of her ear, before she heard a loud growling noise come from behind her that knocked her back to her senses. She tried not to laugh as she looked over her shoulder at him. Hungry are we?

He just laughed sheepishly as he rubbed his head, Yeah I havent had anything since this morning.

Come on then lets get you something to eat before you pass out. She said jokingly as she closed to trunk.

Only if youre for dessert. He said huskily into her ear.

A light blush crept on her cheeks as she smiled and pushed the grinning man slightly. Down boy. She said as they got into the car and drove off the runway.

What do you want to eat? she asked as they got onto the Wangan.

Shinobus cooking. He said without hesitation.

So you like her cooking better than mine? She asked as she raised an eyebrow suspiciously at him.

Yup. Was his simple reply, as he clearly wasnt intimidated by her.

Jerk. She said pouting a little.

Yeah but you like it when Im a jerk. He replied giving her a Cheshire grin.

She tried to ignore him but after a moment she blushed and a small smile came on her face. Yeah

As they continued towards the Hinata Girls Dormitory the two of them caught up on what each of them had missed in the past month. Motoko told him how her classes where going at Tokyo University, and the arrival of a new dorm resident named Ema Maeda that had showed up earlier that day. Amadeus had to laugh when she mentioned that Ema had arrived in a fashion that seemed to be protocol at the dorm lately.

Meanwhile he informed her of the updates in the lives of everyone else back in America. He told her of all the trouble that Hirato was in with Lacey, and how Katie had begun to lose her baby teeth. Also about how Ginger was handling the strain of being pregnant with twins and the grief that Omega was suffering as a cause. But when he began to tell her about Carolyns exploits a light blush crept on her cheeks. She considered Carolyn a good friend, but some of her more promiscuous deeds reminded her of her mother.

So is Keitaro going to be back from the dig-site in time for the wedding tomorrow? Amadeus asked as he stared out the car window at the passing scenery.

His flight landed a little earlier today, but he said he had to check in with the officials at the university before he would be back, so he should be there when we get there. She replied as they turned off the highway towards Hinata.

Hed better be or Narus going to have his hide. He said as they both began to laugh as visions of Keitaro being sent into orbit began to run through their heads.

The rest of the ride was spent in relative silence except for the occasional jab at one another. As they drove along Amadeus once again rubbed the box in his pocket and looked at the woman driving the car. A smile came across his lips as his mind began to wander again.

She caught him watching her out of the corner of her eye, What is it? She asked casting a quick glance towards him.

Nothing, just admiring the view. He replied making her blush lightly.

Well were here so youd better stop. She said as they pulled up to the dormitory and she shut off the car.

He just chuckled to himself as he got out of the car and grabbed his bag. As he stood at the base of the steps he felt Motoko grab his hand, he looked to see her smiling up at him. He gave her a reassuring smile as she began to head for the steps, but he held her hand stopping her. She looked back at him quizzically as he stood there.

Motoko do you remember what I promised you in that hospital room over a year ago? He asked her as he looked into her eyes, while he fidgeted with something in his pocket.

Of course, you said youd never leave me. Why do you ask? She asked a perplexed look on her face.

Well Ive been giving this a lot of thought since then, and Ive come to a conclusion. He said as he got on a knee and pulled out the box from his pocket.

Upon opening it Motoko gasped as her breath caught in her throat at the sight of the diamond ring that lay inside. Oh, Deus. She breathed.

Ive never been good in situations like this so Ill just come out and say it. Motoko Aoyama Ive been in love with you since that first time when you found me in the living area and thought I was a robber. Youve helped me find the part of my life that I thought I had lost when Jessie had died, and Ive realized that I cant live without you now. So will you do me the honor of marrying me? He asked offering the ring up to her.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Riverwind on November 7, 2006, 5:52:10 AM

Riverwind on
RiverwindYeah but you like it when Im a jerk. He replied giving her a Cheshire grin.

I love that sentence, hehe my ex-boyfriend used to do those grins hehe so cute xD

Amadeus on November 7, 2006, 6:05:58 AM

Amadeus on
AmadeusYeah I think every girl likes for their guy to act like a jerk sometimes X3  BTW If you get any ideas on what you'd like Keiko to test Amadeus on please drop a line because right now I only have a couple :P

Riverwind on November 7, 2006, 6:08:17 AM

Riverwind on
RiverwindYeah sure ;) I'm devious when it comes to impossibly hard tests xD

Amadeus on November 7, 2006, 6:12:34 AM

Amadeus on
AmadeusThat's good because I'm planning on making the main test where basically Keiko acts as the role of Amadeus's wife to ensure that he knows how to treat her daughter right (plus it's just a trick so that she tease Amadeus certain ways before he becomes family, maybe X3 )