Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Sakura loves Sasuke & Sasuke has feelings for her too, but something is very wrong with him and his emotions are hurting everyone close too him including Sakura, he does more than hurt her but ruins her future but is it really Sasuke...

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1


Okay lets get one thing out, I never wrote a chapter like story before...I'm more of a poet person. But this idea of a story came to mind so I thought I would give it
a shot. Please don't be mad if this story really sucks, I'm really trying. Yes I know this chapter is short, but other should be longer. By the way this is my first
story on anything about Naruto. I usually do some Sonic The Hedgehog stuff. So here is a change. BTW this story was typed in Note-pad so if there are mistakes...you know why. Thanks, I really appreciate your understanding. Hope you like it.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Blame It All On Destiny.--


--Sakura's POV--


"Hey Sakura!" Oh great...Naruto. "Hey Naruto, how are things going?" I asked making believe I cared. "Um, great I guess!" He smiled. I smiled back. "Listen, have you seen Sasuke anywhere?" Naruto gave me a look. "No" "Oh, okay thanks anyway, see ya later!" I knew that was going to be the answer, it has been that answer for two weeks. I left the park and thought I would just go over Sasuke's place to see if he was there.

Me and Sasuke, We're doing good. Suprisingly he and I have been in a few relationships. We have been on and off for a while but we're together again and knowing me I was very happy about that. Yes, arguments happen, and yes we fight sometimes but we still love eachother. Sasuke hasn't been around too much lately, don't know why but its hard to catch him any where now...I hope he is okay, he still doesn't like to open up with his problems which sucks because I have told him he can always come to me... but its always, "What can you do about it?' I'm sixteen years old now, much more smarter and mature than I used to be. Ofcourse I can do something to help him, but he is stubborn, maybe thats why I like him so much. I couldn't help but smile. I haven't seen him in about two weeks, so its been just me and Naruto.

Naruto isn't still all happy about the me and sasuke thing, and when we brake up he says "Told you he was no good." But one thing Sasuke and I have that Naruto doesn't is actually knowing how to talk things out. Naruto...I can't lie, he is much more calm and strange enough...sweet. He and I get along much more than we used to, but I keep my distance when I'm with Sasuke. Yes! They still don't get along. Think they would be over it by now. I laughed.

Finally, I reached Sasuke's place. I knocked and weird enough...the door opened. I stepped in slowly. I still smiled from the silly thoughts I was having. "Sasuke-kun, are
you home hun?" I yelled happily. No answer... "hmm." I opened up a door and suddenly my mood had dropped, my smile faded and my heart went down to my stomach.
There I saw Sasuke sitting down with a knife in his hand, and cuts all over... He looked at me seriously. "Sakura...out" he said slowly. I just ignored his request and ran
straight to him, and held him, still knife in hands. "What are you doing here?" he whispered. "Forget that question, what on earth are you doing!?" He didn't say anything. "Oh Sasuke...I told you if you have problems to talk to me about it!!!" "... I know, but you just wouldn't understand." "That doesn't even matter, talk to me, its the
only way we can understand eachother," I said running my fingers through his hair. "All that matters is that we know how to open up with eachother, its called trust
Sasuke, something we have for eachother, No matter what I'm here for you okay, I love you." I kissed him on his cheek, I felt a smile from him. He put down the knife.
Relief...I hugged him. "You suprise me everyday Sakura, how can I thank you?" he said. "Nothing, just talk to me whenever you need something is all." I smiled. His eyes
rested on my face, he lifted up my chin and kissed me. "Thats another way to thank me." I thought. I began to feel limp in his arms and I was now laying down. He still kissed me, then he took my hand and squeezed it. I made a face, that hurted. He looked down at me. I lauged. He did too.

All of a sudden, I woke up. I squinted as the sun hit my face. I turned to the side and saw Sasuke laying next to me. I sighed. At least he was feeling better. I took a shower and got dressed. "Hate to leave you now, but I have to go somewhere." I kissed him on the cheek as he slept and ran out to start my same old squedule...

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

xEmotional on August 11, 2007, 5:11:28 AM

xEmotional on
xEmotionalomg omg omg sasuke noooo !

animefan204 on July 18, 2007, 10:25:11 AM

animefan204 on
animefan204^^ this is great! XD

finalfantasy on July 13, 2007, 7:34:35 AM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasylols i like it!

Amyfan2004 on July 13, 2007, 7:25:01 AM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004hope you guys like it...